Why the fuck do I look so weird and unrateable.

Bzz

Bzz

Bloat like a Flamingo, sting like a Bee
There is something wrong. I can sense it. I look deformed and majestic at the same time

Attachments

• IMG_20240326_220929.jpg
    IMG_20240326_220929.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Chrisssy, noodlelover and ItsOver999
Dont ask me

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, PseduoAryan and Jeww
because ur @funkyflamingo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: funkyflamingo and !MagicMan777
Very rateable actually. LTN.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 2008Looksmaxxer, sub5c3l, mirrormogger and 7 others
There is something wrong. I can sense it. I look deformed and majestic at the same time
Shittiest lips on the forum

• JFL
Reactions: Zeruel
Potato nose, really thin narrow lips, and out of place zygo lateral projection that doesn't fit your skull(looks swollen)
Fix these things and you'll become MTN

• +1
Reactions: Bzz
Potato nose, really thin narrow lips, and out of place zygo lateral projection that doesn't fit your skull(looks swollen)
Fix these things and you'll become MTN
Shittiest lips on the forum
My lips are fine keep coping. This is neutral expression. No bloat no distortion.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240327_001010.jpg
    Screenshot_20240327_001010.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, leon567 and ItsOver999
My lips are fine keep coping. This is neutral expression. No bloat no distortion.
They’re so fucking thin and small relative to your face. Legit looks like you’re pouting. Legit super narrow lips like your nose can failo anyone.

• +1
Reactions: louisz, asiancel1 and Clark69
They’re so fucking thin and small relative to your face. Legit looks like you’re pouting. Legit super narrow lips like your nose can failo anyone.
No problem beard will hide that failo

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284 and ItsOver999
No problem beard will hide that failo
No it won’t bro lol. A beard won’t grow over your lips dude. This failo cucks you so hard and makes you look like you’re perma pouting. So over dude unless you fix this

You look like such a fag here too lmfao. Id legit assume you are gay

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Very rateable actually. LTN.
IMG 8222
He is recessed, but juts and frauds his pictures. That’s why he has bdd. Deep down he knows he isn’t attractive and has to keep getting incel validation to cope.

People telling him to get bimax so he can finally ascend and leave this forum. He will be stuck in here unfortunately.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel, asiancel1, ItsOver999 and 4 others
you look like gay asf

View attachment 2821851 He is recessed, but juts and frauds his pictures. That’s why he has bdd. Deep down he knows he isn’t attractive and has to keep getting incel validation to cope.

People telling him to get bimax so he can finally ascend and leave this forum. He will be stuck in here unfortunately.
Jfl my nigga literally used my worst side profile pic with max bloat.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: asiancel1, ItsOver999, backtothesewers and 1 other person
View attachment 2821851 He is recessed, but juts and frauds his pictures. That’s why he has bdd. Deep down he knows he isn’t attractive and has to keep getting incel validation to cope.

It's both hilarious and disturbing. He keeps mentally masturbating at the thought of finally losing "the bloat" and ascending when he puts zero effort into those goals
All this niggas does 24/7 is eat fast food, take aspie pictures, upload such said pictures on here, and complain about his "bloat" when the botched rhinoplasty should be more of his concern. Subhuman face and a 75 IQ

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: supergreencar, ItsOver999, mirrormogger and 6 others
Jfl my nigga literally used my worst side profile pic with max bloat.
It’s not the bloat bro. Look at your lip seal.

• JFL
Reactions: backtothesewers
It's both hilarious and disturbing. He keeps mentally masturbating at the thought of finally losing "the bloat" and ascending when he puts zero effort into those goals
All this niggas does 24/7 is eat fast food, take aspie pictures, upload such said pictures on here, and complain about his "bloat" when the botched rhinoplasty should be more of his concern. Subhuman face and a 75 IQ
Cant lie. U r kinda right here jfl

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver999 and mirrormogger
I mog u

Cant lie. U r kinda right here jfl
It’s not funny bro. Leave the forum and take action instead of uploading the same pics everyday. You already know the answers. Why keep posting it?

• +1
It’s not funny bro. Leave the forum and take action instead of uploading the same pics everyday. You already know the answers. Why keep posting it?
Alright, sir

• JFL
Reactions: backtothesewers
4017373 1000004278
didn't known Funky used to be subhuman, you have to be happy about being MTN now but I don't think HTN is possible ever for you.

why his lip seal?
Look how his upper lips protrudes.

He has: SHORT FACE SYNDROME with RETRUSION OF THE MAXILOMANDIBULAR COMPLEX with CLASS 2 MALOCCLUSION.

you just look like you should be buff (should have a thicker neck, bigger build) but you're just not, 15 year old me would snap you in half despite all your "looksmaxxing"

nah actually you just look gay

Bro really paid for a shit rhino that gave him potato nose when his main failo is his skull. Looking bloated while being lean should be telling of that

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
U have round face wide uncanny nose.

Attachments

• 60318A8E-6B50-470A-B184-7A70C4C33BB8.png
    60318A8E-6B50-470A-B184-7A70C4C33BB8.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
Hello bro.

I’m pretty sure somebody saw you irl and said you looked like a strong HTN. You’re just bad at taking photos probably.

Please do not do any more hardmaxxing and do not listen to these schizophrenics here who say “mouth is too small”, and issues with stuff like “zygos”

Your eye color with contacts halos you enough. And you have a good enough physique (just start training neck when you can as that is the biggest failo), and you also said you’re about 6ft (5ft 10 unfrauded).

You will be fine. Just softmaxx (maybe better hairstyle would help you out). And just act NT and you will be fine.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, moreroidsmoredates and Bzz
dang lookin good in that seocond pic, u just gotta bad forehead tbh.

Eye area carrying you

Hello bro.

I’m pretty sure somebody saw you irl and said you looked like a strong HTN. You’re just bad at taking photos probably.

Please do not do any more hardmaxxing and do not listen to these schizophrenics here who say “mouth is too small”, and issues with stuff like “zygos”

Your eye color with contacts halos you enough. And you have a good enough physique (just start training neck when you can as that is the biggest failo), and you also said you’re about 6ft (5ft 10 unfrauded).

You will be fine. Just softmaxx (maybe better hairstyle would help you out). And just act NT and you will be fine.
@Allornothing

Bro really paid for a shit rhino that gave him potato nose when his main failo is his skull. Looking bloated while being lean should be telling of that
His nose was always a failo too, i think he went too fast with the surgery cuz his surgeon removed his nasal bridge and gave him feminine nose instead of a salludon masculin psl nose, he would mog with that one

Could it be your non existent ramus and jaw?

• +1
His nose was always a failo too, i think he went too fast with the surgery cuz his surgeon removed his nasal bridge and gave him feminine nose instead of a salludon masculin psl nose, he would mog with that one
Ngl I think this nose suits my face more than salludons nose. Otherwise my face would be way too masculine and intimidating. The feminine nose gave my face more balance.

Ngl I think this nose suits my face more than salludons nose. Otherwise my face would be way too masculine and intimidating. The feminine nose gave my face more balance.

Cracking Up Lol GIF

• JFL
I cant really agree with you there.
Users say youre looking gay and nose is a big reason for that
Also yes you would be intimidating but looking good while being masculin and low trust gives off mysterious and cool vibes

Tiny brain. Your skull around brain is small.

This might make people think you are more prone to violence and less stable. It's superficial, and they shouldn't just you for that.

There is skull surgery.