Why the fuck every hot girl on the street always with an average guy

nitesik

nitesik

Kraken
like literally I was exploring city yesterday, saw many insanely good looking girls with plain average boyfriends.

I did not see any GL men since 95% of us are subhumans let be honest :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: grooxx, Gonthar, flippasav and 4 others
Because blackpill was a meme. Just be average and presentable and not scared around women is legit but is harder for most users here than improving their looks unironically

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: GRIID, zura, autistic_tendencies and 16 others
they fuck chad on the side, duh

Because blackpill was a meme. Just be average and presentable and not scared around women is legit but is harder for most users here than improving their looks unironically
blooopilled!

they are confident and u arent stupid inkwell

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: the next o'pry, zura, autistic_tendencies and 5 others
blooopilled!
Didn't u literally post some short Indian guy in ur class dating some white girl once. Jfl u don't even put in any effort to look presentable yourself

• +1
Reactions: zura and midlatinocel
chads are also a meme every guy I see is subhuman average
same for me, in quebec most men are LTN-MTN, HTN are very rare... crazy man

• +1
Reactions: nitesik
same for me, in quebec most men are LTN-MTN, HTN are very rare... crazy man
Sorry for saying suck my huge cock I didnt read your message the right way my bad man

Didn't u literally post some short Indian guy in ur class dating some white girl once. Jfl u don't even put in any effort to look presentable yourself
He was chadpreet, face is king

• JFL

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister, Interested and nitesik
Because there is more hot women than chad

It's always a tall average/below average guy

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 28541
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Abomination52
like literally I was exploring city yesterday, saw many insanely good looking girls with plain average boyfriends.

real
and “chads” usually have mids/slightly attractive girlfriends

• +1
average looksmax user touching grass

• JFL
Reactions: justleavemealone

Oofy doofy is key to a woman’s heart

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Because you overrate womrn and underrate men

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 27213, HeightPilledum, Bushman and 2 others

The answer is very simple - mostly they aren't fucking them. But they need some "boyfriends" to go out, travel, do stuff, carry their things, pay for their shit, etc. Sex is usually reserved for Chad...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, R@m@, Lurker69 and 3 others
The answer is very simple - mostly they aren't fucking them. But they need some "boyfriends" to go out, travel, do stuff, carry their things, pay for their shit, etc. Sex is usually reserved for Chad...
Insane autism. They were like 19yo couples in the park kissing. Yeah they are totallt betabuxxing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 28541, kuroganeikki and 1 other person
Insane autism. They were like 19yo couples in the park kissing. Yeah they are totallt betabuxxing
Well, I'm talking about the couples I see here at malls - they go there to eat, drink, shop, etc. and the guys are often short/bald/below average looking/etc. with a girl that's often out of their league. I don't see them kissing, but I see them carrying bags, paying for stuff, etc.
There's often a nice line of cucks waiting in front of the women's toilet and holding their purses, I think I'm gonna take some photos next time I go to the mall.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, R@m@, Lurker69 and 1 other person
Most hot women fantasize about fucking the hot jock from the college football team but pass on that idea since they are very insecure and feel intimdated by the fact that these guys have a lot of options. Women want to feel like the prize and therefore they rather go for the normie who will eventually cheat on them anyways but the major difference is that they don't feel mogged by them

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Halonyx and Xangsane
The women were also average, but you overrate them because of how male sex drive works.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and JohnDoe

fixing autism and introvertedness is legit more difficult than improving looks. your personality does not change without altering neural pathways in your brain. getting plastic surgery is way easier.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and House Lannister
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
chads are also a meme every guy I see is subhuman average
Here is your issue, most of those guys are probably quite attractive and you just have absurd standards for male attractiveness.

• +1
Reactions: Bushman
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
i see tall mtns with htb/stacylite, but no one believes me

Being NT is and will remain the law with girls, as long as you're not ugly

and most attractive men are single where I live

Given that MTB's get rated Stacies on this site, I will disregard your ramblings

Because you put woman on a pedestal. They are actually matched, but you overestimate the women.

Because blackpill is mostly wrong just be nt have social circle be normal have normal interests job and you will be good.Blackpill is right to some degree but real life is different.

Were they taller than her