why the fuck is this one of the first threads on botb?

IAMNOTANINCEL

IAMNOTANINCEL

Banned

A fucking thread telling you to NOT BE FAT? Really? Is there anyone on earth who DOESN'T know being fat nukes your smv?
Why the fuck does this deserve a spot on the "Best of the best" section? What an absolute joke of a section

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, Mewton, Deleted member 32973 and 5 others
devastating no reply pill

cause this forum was dogshit in 2018 and this was the best thread they could find. Nowadays the info is way better.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, LooksOrDeath and IAMNOTANINCEL

A fucking thread telling you to NOT BE FAT? Really? Is there anyone on earth who DOESN'T know being fat nukes your smv?
Why the fuck does this deserve a spot on the "Best of the best" section? What an absolute joke of a section
this thread is fucking retarded and promotes starving yourself. the guy in that post dropped to 53kg which is the weight of a preteen girl. obviously don't be a huge 150kg obese idiot but don't be 50kg either that's even worse

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
cause a lot of people need to be told this, it might seem common sense to you but a very large portion of the looksmaxxing community tends to jump straight into surgeries without trying any softmaxxing. I've had 4 greycels PM me for a rating and surgery suggestions while being obese and completely unkempt. Also a lot of people don't realize how much of a facial looksmin being high body fat (not even obese) really is. He's normal BMI on the left and yet he still ascended by going even lower.

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, humanoidsub7, Gilbert_Durandal and 1 other person

Many people don’t know that being leaner will improve how your face looks and very few accept that you should be sub 12% bodyfat. It’s not just about not being fat.

this thread is fucking retarded and promotes starving yourself. the guy in that post dropped to 53kg which is the weight of a preteen girl. obviously don't be a huge 150kg obese idiot but don't be 50kg either that's even worse
Cope lol lean is life.

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ingram33, GabachoCopium, Gilbert_Durandal and 1 other person
people actually read threads on here?

brutal

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
another basement rotter nothing new on this site
Says the late 2023cel who made 2x my posts in only a few months. You’re the definition of a Rotter.

• +1
Says the late 2023cel who made 2x my posts in only a few months. You’re the definition of a Rotter.
i had a 2022 account which i deleted + i leave my house unlike true rotters who believe in basement tier copes such as leanmaxxing

i had a 2022 account which i deleted + i leave my house unlike true rotters who believe in basement tier copes such as leanmaxxing
Lol the muh old account cope. Still doesn’t change the fact that you’re constantly on this site. Rotters like you waste your time shitting on practical looksmaxxing advice instead of doing something with your life. This is no denying leanmaxxing is effective it’s clear as day to anyone with eyes.

• +1
Lol the muh old account cope. Still doesn’t change the fact that you’re constantly on this site. Rotters like you waste your time shitting on practical looksmaxxing advice instead of doing something with your life. This is no denying leanmaxxing is effective it’s clear as day to anyone with eyes.
leanmaxxing works if you are already a normie and want to get skinny girls but what is it gonna do for me when taking into account these 3 things?

1- im not into skinny girls
2- not a normie, noticeably non nt
3- i don’t even live in a place where lean is preferred, most of the slayers and popular normies i knew were 20-25% bf, none were twigs

leanmaxxing works if you are already a normie and want to get skinny girls but what is it gonna do for me when taking into account these 3 things?

1- im not into skinny girls
2- not a normie, noticeably non nt
3- i don’t even live in a place where lean is preferred, most of the slayers and popular normies i knew were 20-25% bf, none were twigs
1. I’m assuming your talking about actual skinny chicks not just normal women. Even a normal girl would prefer someone who’s lean because they just look better. It isn’t a niche it’s just objectively better since the less fat you have to more defined your body and face is.
2. I’d say looks are even more important for autists because they need the extra boost of the halo effect to even get their foot in door.
3. Most Americans are just fat in general it doesn’t mean being lean isn’t better.

• +1