Why the fuck people care about having children?

Saoirsecel

Saoirsecel

Don't hate the player, hate the game
"She looks like a tranny but would give me masculine sons so shes hot" wtf who gives a shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, Lolcel, Deleted member 6997 and 2 others
dont hate the players, hate the game

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 5875 and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9488, JustTrynaGrow, Deleted member 3853 and 1 other person
"She looks like a tranny but would give me masculine sons so shes hot" wtf who gives a shit
big ass + big boobs = hot bitch
the rest is cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 5875, SadnessWYJ and 4 others
Over for homosexuals

• JFL
Reactions: 🌈 👽, Deleted member 4416, Lolcel and 4 others
masc women mog for breeding

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 2733, Deleted member 1680 and 1 other person
masc women mog for breeding
3890.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2733
because it's an innate biological imperative maybe ?

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 8080 and 15 others
they have noting else to do and a child will love you no matter who you are because you can brainwash them

• +1
Reactions: PSLdog, 🌈 👽, Deleted member 5292 and 1 other person
Imagine letting thousands of years of your ancestors die with you bc you read shit on the Internet about why having kids is bad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: everythingmatters, Deleted member 2597, Dionysus and 30 others
no reproduction = everything goes extinct

theres a reason all biological organisms have reproduction as common point, retardcel

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 2597, Entschuldigung and 15 others
Why is this even a question?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 2733, Deleted member 3202 and 4 others
biology plus i will admit it is a selfish thing for me i really want to have son ngl. even though i know he would have half-subhuman genes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Because i'd like to continue my bloodline.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, Deleted member 2733, Deleted member 9355 and 7 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Boo, Deleted member 6873 and bladeeout
i never knew tbh

literally no one says that
cope, .me autists would say it on a first date.

DAYUM girl, you got anymore of that bigonial ;)
you'd make some fine ass kids

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 4675, Deleted member 6512 and 5 others
cope, .me autists would say it on a first date.

DAYUM girl, you got anymore of that bigonial ;)
you'd make some fine ass kids
dayum girl u got sum good ass forward growth ngl also ur zygos is pretty good tbh plus youre like 7 psl stacy our kids will surely be gigachads

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Boo, Lolcel, Deleted member 6512 and 3 others
thats what they mean when they say they prefer masculine women over the feminine ones you lowiqcel
nobody prefers masculine women over feminine women just because they're more masculine, your judgment is flawed.

nobody prefers masculine women over feminine women just because they're more masculine, your judgment is flawed.
Masculine face and height + feminine body is ideal tbhngl

Mirin’ low IQ

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 6873 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and sytyl
omg you are so quirky :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: XD tee hee

no reproduction = everything goes extinct

theres a reason all biological organisms have reproduction as common point, retardcel
who cares about what happens after you die you fucking balding piece of shit?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292, Deleted member 4416, Lolcel and 1 other person
Imagine letting thousands of years of your ancestors die with you bc you read shit on the Internet about why having kids is bad
lmao what the fuck is so good about having children? i dont wanna take care of another person, good luck literally whipping shit out of someones else ass and listening to them crying all day long jfl

• JFL
Reactions: GeordiLeFort
Imagine being pro natalist, bluepilled fucked

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, MentalistKebab, Deleted member 4310 and 7 others
because it's an innate biological imperative maybe ?
im not talking about being horny and wanting to fuck dude, im talking about rationally planning on having children in the future

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, Deleted member 3202, GeordiLeFort and 1 other person
Childfree life is retarded and meaningless
so the meaning of life is taking care of someone else? jfl thats fucking retarded, the meaning of life is having fun, enjoying it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: randomuser2407, Zyros, Deleted member 5891 and 6 others
so the meaning of life is taking care of someone else? jfl thats fucking retarded, the meaning of life is having fun, enjoying it
Biologically the meaning of life is to survive and reproduce. Acomplishing your biological purpose doesn’t prevent you from enjoying life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, Deleted member 6512, Chadelite and 1 other person
Biologically the meaning of life is to survive and reproduce. Acomplishing your biological purpose doesn’t prevent you from enjoying life.
So who cares? Childfree life is much better, the purpose of sex is to reproduce but that doesnt mean having sex without reproducing is retarded jfl

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407, Deleted member 6997 and GeordiLeFort
So who cares? Childfree life is much better, the purpose of sex is to reproduce but that doesnt mean having sex without reproducing is retarded jfl
Childfree life is not much better. It’s way worse

Everything childfree copers say is better only applies to poorcels. If you got money you can travel and do whatever you want with kids.

I’m not saying sex without reproducing is retarded, I’m saying that living your whole life without having had a kid at some point is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 6873
im not talking about being horny and wanting to fuck dude, im talking about rationally planning on having children in the future
again, biological imperative. the idea of not reproducing and ending your bloodline causes dread and distress, which is what motivates people to not remain childless

• +1
Reactions: SpiritAnimal and Deleted member 6873
I hope to god none of the mentalcel alt right leaning autists on this site have children.

• JFL
Reactions: JMax and Deleted member 1400
God told us to be fruitful and multiply. Children are nice. We need more White babies.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Hades, Deleted member 1400 and 1 other person
Idk my answer depends on the race, white people should have minimum amounts of children they inflate the dating market + make ethnik girls have a choice other than us

lmao what the fuck is so good about having children? i dont wanna take care of another person, good luck literally whipping shit out of someones else ass and listening to them crying all day long jfl
There is literally no other purpose in life than raising a family and continuing your line. Everything else is cope. But let me guess you’ll probably say “duhhhh Chad has sex and you’re coping”

There is literally no other purpose in life than raising a family and continuing your line. Everything else is cope. But let me guess you’ll probably say “duhhhh Chad has sex and you’re coping”
Thats fucking bullshit jfl, im much happier not having children, children are cope to feel like your life has a meaning

• +1
Reactions: Zyros, Lolcel and Deleted member 6997
Thats fucking bullshit jfl, im much happier not having children, children are cope to feel like your life has a meaning
“I’m much happier”
Didn’t know you were bluepilled. The meaning of life isn’t happiness and dopamine

“I’m much happier”
Didn’t know you were bluepilled. The meaning of life isn’t happiness and dopamine
yeah the meaning is having a bunch o smelly crying shitting pants children jfl, being happy is what matters, everything else is irrelevant

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Zyros, Lolcel and 1 other person
yeah the meaning is having a bunch o smelly crying shitting pants children jfl, being happy is what matters, everything else is irrelevant
The meaning of your life is a fleeting and temporary emotion out of the many emotions that exist, boy oh boy are you gonna be in for a serious treat

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14262, Lolcel and 2 others
they have noting else to do and a child will love you no matter who you are because you can brainwash them
The true answer noone wants to admit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997