Why the fuck people care about having children?

bloodline = cope
legacy = cope

life as a system has no meaning

the only thing that matters is existence and being alive right now, death makes everything else meaningless.

Bc it's my genetic/biological purpose

Childfree life is not much better. It’s way worse

Everything childfree copers say is better only applies to poorcels. If you got money you can travel and do whatever you want with kids.

I’m not saying sex without reproducing is retarded, I’m saying that living your whole life without having had a kid at some point is.
all (true childfree, by actual choice) childfree older people I know are on general 1000x happier and not looking like miserable husks, unlike people who chose the raise a family lifestyle. I wonder why.

"She looks like a tranny but would give me masculine sons so shes hot" wtf who gives a shit

Low IQ thread. Normal people have a biological drive to have children. There are other reasons to have children ranging from selfish, societal pressure to selfless reasons but it mainly comes down to a biological drive to reproduce. Im sure if you have a good relationship with your children it is a good experience.

"She looks like a tranny but would give me masculine sons so shes hot". I used to think like this but I now trust by brains instincts. Well developed faces mog, even if they look neotenous. Your brain is natrually attracted to feminine women so their is no point in trying to fuck borderline trannies for masc sons. Ideally your mascunility + a females feminitiy should give you male model/chad masc pretty boy sons. High T ogres arent aesthetic, and god forbid you have a daughter if your both high T.

This is fucking retarded thread

Lol it matters, obviously to branch your hierarchy, and having some buddies..

And no, someone else should take care of your kids, cuck other men, acquire power and continue your bloodline

Low IQ thread. Normal people have a biological drive to have children. There are other reasons to have children ranging from selfish, societal pressure to selfless reasons but it mainly comes down to a biological drive to reproduce. Im sure if you have a good relationship with your children it is a good experience.

"She looks like a tranny but would give me masculine sons so shes hot". I used to think like this but I now trust by brains instincts. Well developed faces mog, even if they look neotenous. Your brain is natrually attracted to feminine women so their is no point in trying to fuck borderline trannies for masc sons. Ideally your mascunility + a females feminitiy should give you male model/chad masc pretty boy sons. High T ogres arent aesthetic, and god forbid you have a daughter if your both high T.
biologial drive to get pussy not to babytalk for 6 years and lie to you're child when he ask you any logical questions about this shit life you took the delusionalpill over

biologial drive to get pussy not to babytalk for 6 years and lie to you're child when he ask you any logical questions about this shit life you took the delusionalpill over

Human babies are too high investment for the father to not be present. Realistically you have to raise a child until they are 18. However I think our biology wants us to wean children off at around 13-14 years old.

LOL @ believing:
1. a person choses what he wants and does
2. free will/choice

Yeah I remember reading this in David Eagleman's book incognito, blew my mind.

Yeah I remember reading this in David Eagleman's book incognito, blew my mind.
#metoo. When going on reading about research on human decision making.

Human babies are too high investment for the father to not be present. Realistically you have to raise a child until they are 18. However I think our biology wants us to wean children off at around 13-14 years old.

Meh not really tbh. In nature when both parents play a significant role in the development and nurturing of offspring sexual dimorphism decreases, that's why some male and female animals are indistinguishable. Also monogamy is quite common.

On the other hand when only one parent (usually mother) takes on the load of raising kids sexual dimorphism increases and females are choosier in picking patners. Also polugyny is common and most males do not breed.

Prior to civilisation and development of agriculture the former was true for humans, and slowly it's reverting back to the same. That's why humans are sexually dimorphic.

The father usually had very little to no role outside of protection which is irrelevant for the most part nowadays.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Meh not really tbh. In nature when both parents play a significant role in the development and nurturing of offspring sexual dimorphism decreases, that's why some male and female animals are indistinguishable. Also monogamy is quite common.

High IQ post, however I think humans large IQ will help us lean towards monogamy, as it is optimal for having mogger children and society in general. This is why most religions which helped forged the modern world promoted monogamy, because it reduces the chance male infighting and need for mate guarding which is counter productive for society.