WHY THE FUCK WAS I THE FASTEST SPERM OUT OF 300 MILLION?!?!? 😡 😡 😡

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Title.

Sidenote: are sperms conscious? If I saw a chad sperm on my way to the egg I would've let him fertilise the egg instead. Why me? Why tf did I have to be born with subhuman genetics?

Sketch 1712597923773

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: coispet, Xangsane, bloomercel and 7 others
the 'fastest' sperm isn't necessarily the one that wins

any of the ones that reach the border could fertilize the egg, but it actually selects the 'best' one based on genetic quality or something similar (i suppose)

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JoshuaG, Autismcel, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
Allah wanted it. Thank him and pray to the black stone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and atlantean

any of the ones that reach the border could fertilize the egg, but it actually selects the 'best' one based on genetic quality or something similar (i suppose)
Doesn't matter. I was one out of 300 million or so. It's both the sperm (my) and the eggs fault. I should've crashed into the cervix or something and ended my life before it begun.

Doesn't matter. I was one out of 300 million or so. It's both the sperm (my) and the eggs fault. I should've crashed into the cervix or something and ended my life before it begun.
it does matter

also remember you aren't the sperm bro, you are 1/2 egg and half sperm.

and if that particular sperm was selected, it mogged the competition that was near by

• +1
Reactions: JoshuaG, Michael Myers and SecularIslamist

My egg should have been a bit more hypergamous.

• +1
Reactions: douche and SecularIslamist
Title.

Sidenote: are sperms conscious? If I saw a chad sperm on my way to the egg I would've let him fertilise the egg instead. Why me? Why tf did I have to be born with subhuman genetics?

View attachment 2846959
its the best, not the fastest, your parents just produces subhumans ig

• So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist
it does matter

also remember you aren't the sperm bro, you are 1/2 egg and half sperm.
Yes true but the egg isn't fertilizes with the sperm.
and if that particular sperm was selected, it mogged the competition that was near by
I doubt I mogged my nearby competition. If eggs selected sperm like women chose men on Tinder, I would've been a gigachad.

its the best, not the fastest, your parents just produces subhumans ig
Around 200 actually reach the egg tho. 99.9% die out.

Yes true but the egg isn't fertilizes with the sperm.

I doubt I mogged my nearby competition. If eggs selected sperm like women chose men on Tinder, I would've been a gigachad.
maybe your father's sperm wasnt that good bro sry

but its very unlikely you got selected by 'luck'

• So Sad
Still pissed at my daddy that he nutted in my momma

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, sub5c3l, SidharthTheSlayer and 2 others
Around 200 actually reach the egg tho. 99.9% die out.
in a sample of 200 there should be at least a couple good ones

if thats not true, then your dad's sperm was actually kinda bad, by definition

• Hmm...
Reactions: Abhorrence
  • JFL
Reactions: atlantean, HarrierDuBois, SidharthTheSlayer and 1 other person
in a sample of 200 there should be at least a couple good ones

if thats not true, then your dad's sperm was actually kinda bad, by definition
The point is the egg isn't hypergamous it doesn't select the sperm that has the chaddiest feature. This is the main issue at hand here.

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
The point is the egg isn't hypergamous it doesn't select the sperm that has the chaddiest feature. This is the main issue at hand here.
it does bro jfl

this is all well known stuff

the egg isn't god so it can't predict exactly what features that sperm will have
it doesn't know the GA, height, medial canthus

but it does know how to differentiate the quality of the sperm, on a general lvl, which does correlate to an extent to the future child's attractiveness and perceived health

• Hmm...
the sperm, on a general lvl, which does correlate to an extent to the future child's attractiveness and perceived health
Try telling this nigga with progeria he was the best quality sperm.

• JFL
Reactions: CFW432, atlantean, sub5c3l and 1 other person

If someone is subhuman then the other sperms were giga subhuman ?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Detective, DelonLover1999 and SecularIslamist
well but this is not common innit so there should be a process that chooses healthier sperms
I'm a genetic failure. If I was the best out of >200 who made it to the egg then it should have been th tallest that should have been picked.

The tallest 1 out of 200 curry sperm is probably 6'0.

• Hmm...
You won the race but you were the unworthiest sperm

• JFL
If someone is subhuman then the other sperms were giga subhuman ?
The other sperm just took a wrong turn and crashed somewhere.

Are you white? I'm sure a lot of good quality sperm was wasted on your mother's face.

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and Abhorrence
I'm a genetic failure. If I was the best out of >200 who made it to the egg then it should have been th tallest that should have been picked.

The tallest 1 out of 200 curry sperm is probably 6'0.
maybe you weren't the best, but certainly top 10%.

• Hmm...
maybe you weren't the best, but certainly top 10%.
You may be right. I mog most curries my ethnicity. However like it was mentioned above, mogging subhumans don't win you brownie points.

• Hmm...
You may be right. I mog most curries my ethnicity. However like it was mentioned above, mogging subhumans don't win you brownie points.
ok bro all i was doing itt was explaining how ths shit actually works jfl

being chad is a miracle, being sad you arent one is like being sad you didnt grow up in a multimillionaire family

• +1
also the ugliest

i was all sperms

brutal

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
You murtad. There is no egg in islam. Sperm come from men's spine and women's spine, thus baby is formed.

In Surah al-Tariq, verse 7, the Quran mentions the creation of humans from semen emerging between the backbone and the ribs.

So if secular is the best one of 300 million, imagine the worst, that subhuman genetic piece of shit TRASH GARBAGE would've been too much for this world. Probably dwarf, can't grow hair, literally 0, doesn't have genetics to grow hair, bald since childhood, ugly as fuck, deformed etc..

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: viniciz, SecularIslamist and DelonLover1999