Why the gym is cope

As long as you dont become a gymcel
Literally too late for so many guys on this forum and other black pill communities. :lul:

There is no gym for my autism.

A 48 year old cougar (I'm 38) I met off a meetup back in November literally slid in my DMs and I fucked her raw on the fourth date. And she had went through menopause so I could just cum inside her. And I had hope that this would be a lasting long-term relationship. But then after the 3 month mark it fizzled out. I keep ending up in these short-term situationships. Women don't want to LTR autistic gymcels. I don't think I want to date anymore. It's just too much stress. The amount of money I spent last month while in a relationship compared to this month is insane. Single men who don't date can live off a lot less money.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dracosondracos and Amnesia
Literally too late for so many guys on this forum and other black pill communities. :lul:

There is no gym for my autism.

A 48 year old cougar (I'm 38) I met off a meetup back in November literally slid in my DMs and I fucked her raw on the fourth date. And she had went through menopause so I could just cum inside her. And I had hope that this would be a lasting long-term relationship. But then after the 3 month mark it fizzled out. I keep ending up in these short-term situationships. Women don't want to LTR autistic gymcels. I don't think I want to date anymore. It's just too much stress. The amount of money I spent last month while in a relationship compared to this month is insane. Single men who don't date can live off a lot less money.
Jesus you're old as fuck:lul:

Insane cope:lul:

It can't save subhumans but it can turn ltn to mtn and mtn to htn

Jesus you're old as fuck:lul:
I've been posting on PUAhate since October 2013. And I was already old when I joined PUAhate (28). Eventually more and more black pillers are going to become middle-aged. It's inevitable. I'm just part of the first generation of that.

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill
I've been posting on PUAhate since October 2013. And I was already old when I joined PUAhate (28). Eventually more and more black pillers are going to become middle-aged. It's inevitable. I'm just part of the first generation of that.
In 2013 I was playing pokemon and eating my boogers jfl

Because girls are attracted to guys that are naturally a chad and don’t put in any effort.

If a girl sees that you go gym you will be labelled as a try hard while chad has to do nothing and still looks good.

This is why you never tell normies about looksmaxxing or self improvement you just act like you put in no effort which signals to girls that your genes are ideal to be passed on
mtn with shit physique - no girls gets ltbs
mtn with chad physique - slays htbs in the club

dnr

• Hmm...
Reactions: ominion
Because girls are attracted to guys that are naturally a chad and don’t put in any effort.

If a girl sees that you go gym you will be labelled as a try hard while chad has to do nothing and still looks good.

This is why you never tell normies about looksmaxxing or self improvement you just act like you put in no effort which signals to girls that your genes are ideal to be passed on
it looks like you've never been to gym tbh

mirin meghan roche avi, DNR

• +1
Reactions: j05
If Zyzz had read this crap he wouldn't have become a slayer.

He jumped from 5/10 to 10/10 here.

View attachment 2830556

He had that last generation millennial look. The look you would see in like 2008 - 2012 or some shit.

Girls back then went crazy for that, but today's trend has changed.

He had that last generation millennial look. The look you would see in like 2008 - 2012 or some shit.

Girls back then went crazy for that, but today's trend has changed.
lean physic is the new aesthetic, muscular isnt in terms of smv

lean physic is the new aesthetic, muscular isnt in terms of smv

Yeah body is pretty simple for attracting women. Have decent bone structure and be lean. Adding excess muscle just gets all the gay guys chasing you and respecting you, while decreasing female attraction.

• Woah
Reactions: ominion

tell me your frame is sub without telling me your frame is sub

I disagree. Let's think about our perspective. If we know a 9/10 girl is using makeup and filters on social media, we KNOW she is going above her genetics to get to that 9/10 looks, yet are we any less attracted to her? no. The more blatant example is a girl getting surgery, I noticed despite intellectualizing that it isn't her real genetics, I am STILL attracted to her just the same knowing this info. There's also something about someone with the 'will to win' which is a favorable personality trait which lets people blow past normies without regard, this could be passed down to offspring also.

tldr: if you're hot it doesn't matter how you get there, people just care you are hot.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)

"Look at this bubble butt ig model, she got BBL surgery therefore I am no longer attracted to her because she tried hard and it's not her real genetics" - said no man ever.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)