magic in ascesion
I redact myself twice, I was right
NT doesn’t matter
If a foid wanted to fuck she would fuck
None of this speaking or applying pressure to game or rizz nonsense
Freshman year at uni I’ve talked to almost ten girls
All failed because I’m ASSUMING I didn’t apply enough pressure or game
Yet for one girl I was able to fuck on the first night
So all this means is that if she wanted to fuck she would your “nt” means nothing
You’re just not attractive enough buddy over for you
It’s absolutely done if you have to participate in her jestermaxxing Olympics and cope by saying
“ITS GAME BROOOOOO ITS RIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ”
JFLLLLLLLLLLLLL

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, socialcel, 5.5psl and 2 others
NTpill only matters for socialcirclemaxxing imo. Personality shines through when u are able to talk to a girl in person constantly. Hence why high school is easy mode for gf. For hookups, water af

NTpill only matters for socialcirclemaxxing imo. Personality shines through when u are able to talk to a girl in person constantly. Hence why high school is easy mode for gf. For hookups, water af
And business and work place politics.

When it comes to relationships and smv? Teracope

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
Yes i dont even talk with my tinde hookups i just say wanna hang first thing and get contact info and link when free, save the talking for when we link, watch a movie, then fuck

And business and work place politics.

When it comes to relationships and smv? Teracope
this thread is just schizo larp. NTpill always applies, especially for hookups, how are you meant to hook up with a bitch as a complete outsider who cant talk to the opposite gender

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
NTpill always applies, especially for hookups,
Are you hearing yourself man??

2/3 of young men in the west are either virgins or haven't fucked in the past 1 year.

You're essentially saying that over 66% of young men aren't NT??
66% can't talk to women??

That's literally impossible.
A country would be gigafucked at that point.

2/3 of young men in the west are either virgins or haven't fucked in the past 1 year.
i don't know who told you this but its complete bullshit. if 66% of men were incels there would be a huge societal collapse. the amount of men who are incel is like 5% max probably less

i don't know who told you this but its complete bullshit. if 66% of men were incels there would be a huge societal collapse. the amount of men who are incel is like 5% max probably less

It's just over 60%, not really 66%.

I thought it was two-thirds. Still, bad enough.

It's just over 60%, not really 66%.

I thought it was two-thirds. Still, bad enough.
this must be for america. almost no one is incel in my country besides me and a few other non nt types

this must be for america. almost no one is incel in my country besides me and a few other non nt types
And where might you be from?

how tf can one be inkwell in Scotland?

I assume most of y'all are McTominay height and fairly NT, given there is a big whisky culture

NT-Pill plus Sub-8 pill are legit.

If you're sub-8 you need to pull on your NTness.

Over if non-NT, even if Chad.