Why transgenders can get their ascension covered by insurance but incels not?

S

SeriousAscension

Pls only serious replies about enhancing aesthetic
Transgenders can get basic surgery and hormone replacement therapy covered by insurance (some even while in puberty) because of their gender dysphoria, which gives them severe mental pain and including the treatment they get from society that is incoherent with their gender identity. Most incels have a situation that is quite similar to this and sometimes is also even health related, like sleep apnea, for example, due to their incel skulls.

Under such circumstances, plastic surgery to at least become MTN should be covered by insurance due to the pain you get from society's maltreatment.

Could it be possible to convince insurance to cover surgery based on the fact that current appearance is causing social maladaptation that, for some, even results in mental illness? Some incels just need hormone replacement therapy and/or surgeries to escape their inceldom.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: coispet, goodgamebro, sayi and 19 others

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: coispet, dannydipss and SeriousAscension
I remember googling "clavicle lengthening surgery" to find info about it and literally all it gave me was ftm trannies talking about it. Pissed me off

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, niqfan625, Corleone and 3 others
you can, you'll just have to be willing to lie and the waiting list for most of these procedures is up to 3 years.

some surgeries are covered by insurance and fall under feminization surgery, paranasal implants are one of these, bimax can also be covered, you can even get nose-jobs if you can somewhat demonstrate they're medically necessary (i.e one side is clogged due to asymmetry)

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, thecel, niqfan625 and 4 others
Just identify as good looking person and say that you are born in wrong body.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sayi, IAMNOTANINCEL, mathis and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: BecomingHuman

• Love it
Reactions: SeriousAscension
Just identify as good looking person and say that you are born in wrong body.
Joking.
Giving free money to ugly people makes no sense because there's equal amount of ugly people with left and right views.

If it was for me i would stop welfare for single moms and societal vermin.
With that money i would create a fund for incels, a monthly payment will be provided for any confirmed incel (fakecels shall be reported).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sayi, BecomingHuman and SeriousAscension
With that money i would create a fund for incels, a monthly payment will be provided for any confirmed incel (fakecels shall be reported).
lets open a looksmaxx insurance center

Last edited:
lets open a looksmaxx insurance center
fuaark that would be amazing, if i had a decent amount of money i would do it ngl theres already many members here who need financial help

fuaark that would be amazing, if i had a decent amount of money i would do it ngl theres already many members here who need financial help
Yeh and everyone has to pay their insuarance fees like 100 pounds a month. Bringing all money together to create equality for everyone incel.

• Love it
Reactions: EggKing
women have been lying about being suicidal because of small breasts or a crooked nose for years to get insurance to cover it.

• +1
Reactions: BecomingHuman, lowiqNormie and SeriousAscension
because transgenders dont threaten the system but incels do. imagine armies ofsurgererymaxxed blackpillers

you can, you'll just have to be willing to lie and the waiting list for most of these procedures is up to 3 years.

some surgeries are covered by insurance and fall under feminization surgery, paranasal implants are one of these, bimax can also be covered, you can even get nose-jobs if you can somewhat demonstrate they're medically necessary (i.e one side is clogged due to asymmetry)
but you can't choose the surgeon obv right?

• So Sad
Reactions: SeriousAscension
because transgenders dont threaten the system but incels do. imagine armies ofsurgererymaxxed blackpillers
Could u please elaborate? How exactly are peaceful incels considered to be a threat for the system?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DeformedCell and SeriousAscension
clown world

• +1
Reactions: FrankOcean and thecel
Cause it actually is, if you have overbite you should be covered by insurance, if it's your shit genetics, there isnt much to do.

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
Because it's a degen worls.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and thecel
Imagine tryna explain to an insurance company they need to pay for your surgery so you can get laid.

• JFL
Reactions: SeriousAscension and thecel
Imagine tryna explain to an insurance company they need to pay for your surgery so you can get laid.
Some looksmax are supported by the public health system in Europe. Namely gyno surgery. Because having gyno as a male is associated with a very significant rise in suicide risk.

It's cheaper for the state to have that person stay alive and contribute taxes rather than die at 21 to a gunshot wound because they had larger breasts as a skinny guy than most women in their 30s have.

Try getting action in the Tinder age as a straight gyno guy when you are competing against literal models. These men are doomed to a life of pain until they get the breast tissue excised surgically.

Some other procedures can be free like bimaxillary advancement if several doctors agree you are very recessed but only when done in puberty.
Rhino and fat transfers can be free if you get into a severe accident.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, Gilbert_Durandal, IAMNOTANINCEL and 1 other person
Some looksmax are supported by the public health system in Europe. Namely gyno surgery. Because having gyno as a male is associated with a very significant rise in suicide risk.

It's cheaper for the state to have that person stay alive and contribute taxes rather than die at 21 to a gunshot wound because they had larger breasts as a skinny guy than most women in their 30s have.
Because gyno is considered to be a blatant defect in your development, the same way insurance may cover braces or jaw surgery if you have blatant recession. Insurance isn't gonna cover your shitty ratios in your face or height lengthening surgery the same way it won't cover a girls breast implants, and honestly thank god it doesn't because all this would do is be a service used mostly by Beckys and we would get more HTB LTS sluts shoving genitals in their mouths. Last thing the West needs is any more sluts walking around.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Because gyno is considered to be a blatant defect in your development, the same way insurance may cover braces or jaw surgery if you have blatant recession. Insurance isn't gonna cover your shitty ratios in your face or height lengthening surgery the same way it won't cover a girls breast implants, and honestly thank god it doesn't because all this would do is be a service used mostly by Beckys and we would get more HTB LTS sluts shoving genitals in their mouths. Last thing the West needs is any more sluts walking around.
Unfortunately the system is very inequal in this regard, women can have tubular or asymmetric boobs fixed for free and get free implants or fat transfers in many EU countries due to "psychological distress".

Men who have weird or asymmetric chests but no gyno (no matter how much psychological pain they are in) have absolutely zero recourse except ponying up $10k+ for a surgeon who will rebuild their chest area, and most results look hideous because there are only a handful of surgeons alive who can achieve an aesthetic outcome rather than just mechanically fixing the imbalance.

As for face surgery, you're right. If you were born with bad facial ratios or weird distribution of soft tissue, you just have to live with it or save tens of thousands for very expensive private clinics.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mvp2v1, IAMNOTANINCEL and thecel
We have a fund in our country where you can assign 1.2% of your taxes to people who need bimax.

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel and EggKing
Amazing
Somewhere in Scandinavia i suppose?
Lithuania. Some people find 50 people who can assign money to them and over couple of years this covers surgery + braces.

We don't really have djs covered for sleep apnea and tmj problems tho.

• Woah
Reactions: EggKing
Because it’s zero sum, if you create new chads some guys who were previously chads will lose their SMV.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1 and thecel