Why u should avoid normies (parasite pill)

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

seriousmaxxing , only talk serious
normies -> healthminned parasite-infected pawns for the jews

normies play different roles , goycattle , wigger/nigger army , faggot abominations

parasites -> biowaffen used by the jews

normie exposure -> jewish parasite exposure -> if healthminned , infection . if healthmaxxed , immune response -> inflammation -> ageing

im not saying a single exposure to a normie will kill u , but over a lifetime the parasitic infections will stack up . over a lifetime the inflammatory response-induced ageing effects will compound to age u . over a lifetime the parasites will naturally and artificially evolve to act in different ways .

if u hang around normies , u will become normified . dont say "muh parasites not big deal" . i shall remind u that european symbionts were powerful enough to extinguish most of the native americans when the europeans came into contact with the native americans . i shall remind u that jewish parasites ARE powerful enough to turn a considerable portion of the population into bizarre faggot abominations .

parasites -> political power . parasite -> libtard

the reason many of us are based is because being less social meant less normifying jewish parasites .

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Arditi, northern mogger, Lucid and 5 others
Preach queen 👸 you slayed

• Ugh..
Reactions: ReinerGeist1
BOTB worthy, best thread I've ever read

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
did reaD

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
normies -> healthminned parasite-infected pawns for the jews

normies play different roles , goycattle , wigger/nigger army , faggot abominations

parasites -> biowaffen used by the jews

normie exposure -> jewish parasite exposure -> if healthminned , infection . if healthmaxxed , immune response -> inflammation -> ageing

im not saying a single exposure to a normie will kill u , but over a lifetime the parasitic infections will stack up . over a lifetime the inflammatory response-induced ageing effects will compound to age u . over a lifetime the parasites will naturally and artificially evolve to act in different ways .

if u hang around normies , u will become normified . dont say "muh parasites not big deal" . i shall remind u that european symbionts were powerful enough to extinguish most of the native americans when the europeans came into contact with the native americans . i shall remind u that jewish parasites ARE powerful enough to turn a considerable portion of the population into bizarre faggot abominations .

parasites -> political power . parasite -> libtard

the reason many of us are based is because being less social meant less normifying jewish parasites .
I believe this 100%
My brain fries hearing them speak.
Thus their only use is for tasks not to get along with them.

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ