Why UK is worst place for males

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
People seem to think brits have anglo pheno (which is still Nordic just less attractive on average) when this isn’t true. Down south a lot of people do, but mid-north of UK most pheno is Nordic like Sweden/Denmark pheno. This is probably heavily influenced by the Viking’s raiding the UK a few hundred years ago and raping lots of women in Britain and then they produced a family line that spreads etc….

Anyways, why is this bad?

Well nordic men are usually above average height like 6’0, have strong masculine features like strong jaw etc. have a good frame and good bone mass.

Meanwhile the women? Well they are usually stocky and masculine and look bad.

This leads to an awful situation for men here. As contrary to popular belief I think that British men mog hard but women are the ugly gender here which isn’t usually the case in other countries.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, ManletBlackcel, fuxkdakikez and 2 others
This is why any Brit that is Nordic etc that goes to Spain or a med country slays easy because in med countries the competition is way less fierce. The men are usually shorter on average like 5’9 and have worse frames and less masc features

• +1
Reactions: TheAbyssinian and TechnoBoss
True the Further you go from the south east of England the less Anglo Saxon blood there is but tbh the Anglo Saxon pheno and Nordic pheno are pretty similar

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
water

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tai Lung and yeeyeeslayer
It’s all that Greggs they’re munching on

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
True the Further you go from the south east of England the less Anglo Saxon blood there is but tbh the Anglo Saxon pheno and Nordic pheno are pretty similar
Ye man the guys in the UK mog idk why people say uk guys don’t. The girls look like men but the guys here are usually tall, masculine and good frames.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
  • +1
True I think Wales(celtic) tho has the best women and worst men (even tho I'm celtic) out of the British phenos

• +1
Ye man the guys in the UK mog idk why people say uk guys don’t. The girls look like men but the guys here are usually tall, masculine and good frames.
What ur saying doesn’t rly make sense cuz u can’t even tell nordics and anglos apart half the time.

Like @NorwoodAscender is Swedish but looks 100% English/british to me.

Truth is that pretty much all Northern Europeans can pass as each other

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
Wish I was in the Uk i see so many ethnics slaying smh

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
What ur saying doesn’t rly make sense cuz u can’t even tell nordics and anglos apart half the time.

Legit assumed he was Brit till i saw him chattin about Adderall

Have you been around alot of anglos? Its pretty easy for me, nordics have lighter and alot straighter hair.

I knew from the start he was american

Legit assumed he was Brit till i saw him chattin about Adderall
same bro istg I thought this man was either English or American or WASP stock

True I think Wales(celtic) tho has the best women and worst men (even tho I'm celtic) out of the British phenos
I’m Celtic a lot of my family are redheads and come from pure Celtic blood but my dad side is more med so a bit of a weird mix rather be pure Celt tho as I have worse frame and shit than my family that are pure Celtic and way less bone mass etc.

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing and TechnoBoss
I’m Celtic a lot of my family are redheads and come from pure Celtic blood but my dad side is more med so a bit of a weird mix rather be pure Celt tho as I have worse frame and shit than my family that are pure Celtic and way less bone mass etc.
might be an unpopular opinion but tbh I think Irish foids fog English ones

• +1
might be an unpopular opinion but tbh I think Irish foids mog English ones
No Irish people do not fog British women. Irish people are more likely to be recessed imo. English women that are true English with blonde green eyes and masc jaws fog very hard

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
  • +1
No Irish people do not fog British women. Irish people are more likely to be recessed imo. English women that are true English with blonde green eyes and masc jaws fog very hard
Maybe ur right idk, I just saw too many ugly English foids in school growing up and the Irish girls were hot.

But again that’s a small sample so might be wrong

• +1
Nigga they’re incel asf ask any Pakistani or Indian that lives there 🤣🤣🤣
Ye ethnics stand no chance against Nordic phenotype guys tbh. I mean of course ethnics do still slay but it is much harder

Maybe ur right idk, I just saw too many ugly English foids in school growing up and the Irish girls were hot.

But again that’s a small sample so might be wrong
Nah trust me I’ve been Ireland a lot the people are more recessed there overall imo

• +1
Also adding to this my sister is Irish celtic/Hallstatt mix and she has blue eye, strong jaw and blonde hair and fogs me facially to andromeda she even has same size wrists as me although she’s 5’10

• +1
Yeah I'm 70% celtic I have very good frame don't know if that's from being celtic tho. Also quarter Scandinavian but if still a manlet FML

• +1
But ye I don’t get why people say ‘Sweden has the most beautiful women’ when literally all the women have same phenotype as pretty much north/mid UK

Yeah I'm 70% celtic I have very good frame don't know if that's from being celtic tho. Also quarter Scandinavian but if still a manlet FML
Probably is, meds etc don’t have as good frame as celtics/nordics from my observations they are usually more narrower etc.

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
Probably is, meds etc don’t have as good frame as celtics/nordics from my observations they are usually more narrower etc.
Yeah just wish I had gotten the height not frame atleast when I gymcel I can get almost 2:1 shoulders to waist ratio ig tho

• +1
british girls are whores tho, everyone i know who went to live there slays hard.

• JFL

@EnglandBadman was literally thugmaxxed mtn curry and slaying jbs

jbs don’t really count tho tbh let’s be real anyone can slay/groom jbs even legit subhuman men but obviously most men don’t do this as it’s weird

british girls are whores tho, everyone i know who went to live there slays hard.
Ahh another incel who doesn’t live in the uk claiming it’s easy to slay here yet doesn’t even live here.

Come here bhai and you will rope within a year

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing and yeeyeeslayer
Yeah just wish I had gotten the height not frame atleast when I gymcel I can get almost 2:1 shoulders to waist ratio ig tho
Nah bro you still have mogger pheno so it’s not over at all regardless of height unless you’re like 5’5 which please I hope you are not?

• +1
jbs don’t really count tho tbh let’s be real anyone can slay/groom jbs even legit subhuman men but obviously most men don’t do this as it’s weird
He was a teen aswell lol its not grooming

• +1
Ahh another incel who doesn’t live in the uk claiming it’s easy to slay here yet doesn’t even live here.

Come here bhai and you will rope within a year
suddently like 5 niggas went from incels to slayers after immigrating there, United kingdom of sluts.

• JFL
  • JFL
Nah bro you still have mogger pheno so it’s not over at all regardless of height unless you’re like 5’5 which please I hope you are not?
5,8 might be able to get 5,9 live in a town full of immigrates so average is like 5,7/5,8

• +1
5,8 might be able to get 5,9 live in a town full of immigrates so average is like 5,7/5,8
That’s not bad tbh and you have good phenotype halo so not over

• +1
No it doesnt lmao its still slaying as an average nt maxxed guy, which is good. The women there are whores
No jbs are terra easy compared to 18+ women how do you not know this? This is legit water.

• JFL
Reactions: distance decay
Also adding to this my sister is Irish celtic/Hallstatt mix and she has blue eye, strong jaw and blonde hair and fogs me facially to andromeda she even has same size wrists as me although she’s 5’10
I knew a blue eyed 5’10 Irish fogger back in HS but she was brunette JFL

People seem to think brits have anglo pheno (which is still Nordic just less attractive on average) when this isn’t true. Down south a lot of people do, but mid-north of UK most pheno is Nordic like Sweden/Denmark pheno. This is probably heavily influenced by the Viking’s raiding the UK a few hundred years ago and raping lots of women in Britain and then they produced a family line that spreads etc….

Anyways, why is this bad?

Well nordic men are usually above average height like 6’0, have strong masculine features like strong jaw etc. have a good frame and good bone mass.

Meanwhile the women? Well they are usually stocky and masculine and look bad.

This leads to an awful situation for men here. As contrary to popular belief I think that British men mog hard but women are the ugly gender here which isn’t usually the case in other countries.
Japanmaxx then return to breed more moggers