Why women rate men lower

DelonLover1999

DelonLover1999

The Rotter's Club
When you think about it, it actually makes a lot of sense.

If you're a woman, the information that you find someone attractive is way more valuable and volatile than the converse. So it's logical that you'd want to 'hide it', to some extent. Saying it outright would be like revealing a good poker hand.

That, coupled with the fact that having a child is a burden that falls mostly on their side, explains the discrepancy in the curves, imo.

@It'snotover @PointOfNoReturn @emeraldglass @BrahminBoss @aesthetic beauty @Mr. President @HarrierDuBois @cytoplasm @ccwarrior

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Bushman, Deleted member 27635, ConfusedBolivian and 4 others
It basically all ties down into the fact women can only get pregnant once a year max, so they need to pick out the most valuable male they can

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_, Deleted member 27635, Reformed and 1 other person
It basically all ties down into the fact women can only get pregnant once a year max, so they need to pick out the most valuable male they can
and yet they fuck up even that sometimes

jfl

• JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm
men rely more on traits like browridge and jaw to look attractive, which are more rare to have them developed to the ideal amount. Imo

Meanwhile foids just need to look youthful + they have makeup

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27635 and datboijj
men rate women lower too especially if she rates herself 9/10+ they'll try to humble her

When you think about it, it actually makes a lot of sense.

If you're a woman, the information that you find someone attractive is way more valuable and volatile than the converse. So it's logical that you'd want to 'hide it', to some extent. Saying it outright would be like revealing a good poker hand.

That, coupled with the fact that having a child is a burden that falls mostly on their side, explains the discrepancy in the curves, imo.

@It'snotover @PointOfNoReturn @emeraldglass @BrahminBoss @aesthetic beauty @Mr. President @HarrierDuBois @cytoplasm @ccwarrior
Overcomplication. They just have high standards of Beauty jfl

men rely more on traits like browridge and jaw to look attractive, which are more rare to have them developed to the ideal amount. Imo

Meanwhile foids just need to look youthful + they have makeup
that does contribute, too

most scientifically curious .org user
I like science and theories but this is just overcomplicating a simple matter. Women have much higher beauty standards than men. You can see a mtb with nice ass and you would call her hot and want to fuck but a woman needs to see a tall chadlite with a decent physique to get that raw sexual desire

I like science and theories but this is just overcomplicating a simple matter. Women have much higher beauty standards than men. You can see a mtb with nice ass and you would call her hot and want to fuck but a woman needs to see a tall chadlite with a decent physique to get that raw sexual desire
it's not overcomplicating.

Saying "women just have much higher a beauty standard than men, bro" doesn't really explain shit, you're just stating an observable fact.

The point of this thread was to give a possible reason as to why that's the case.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800

Saying "women just have much higher a beauty standard than men, bro" doesn't really explain shit, you're just stating an observable fact.

The point of this thread was to give a possible reason as to why they do it.
I understand. My bad bro

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
high IQ take, I agree

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and DelonLover1999

The point of this thread was to give a possible reason as to why that's the case.
Because of high cost of investment of pregnancy.

• +1
Delon you are one of the few .org users i actually respect

• Love it