Why won't women date their looksmatch?

Lil_KINJA

Lil_KINJA

Silver
When I was still dwelling in my bleupillery. I thought attraction worked like this: I may have a ugly nose, but surely there must be a imperfect girl that will like my wide palated smile and cute eyes. But they do not want to settle for anything less than a Chadlite.

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
Female standards are sky high and society denies that women have it easier when it comes to dating and shit even though women are the ones that are ABLE TO have high standards.

• So Sad
Reactions: Subhuman trash
Female standards are sky high and society denies that women have it easier when it comes to dating and shit even though women are the ones that are ABLE TO have high standards.

Sad shit, man.

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and BrettyBoy
I see

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
they want chaD

Mimics me. XD

1081.jpg
XD

B72

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
Women date up men date down. Simple.

im 5psl and i fucked 4 7psl girls lololol srs

Refuse to comment w/o pics of OPs face

Cuz they have access to guys who look better than themselves

But now in all seriousness, lets not dramatize it. In reality it‘s not as bad as you guys make it out to be

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy

But now in all seriousness, lets not dramatize it. In reality it‘s not as bad as you guys make it out to be
:soy: :bluepill: :soy: :bluepill: :soy: :bluepill: :soy: :bluepill: :soy: :bluepill: :soy: :bluepill: :soy: :bluepill: :soy: :bluepill: :soy: :bluepill: :soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, DidntRead and Vitruvian

• JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, BigBoy and pisslord
Most men are cucks, thats why.

Yes, I still see couples at their 40s where the woman moggs the guy. But I'm talking about people in their 20s- 30s, I got asked out by my looksmatch and she was surprised on just how on earth could I interpret her inviation as attraction. I can't even trust IOI's anymore.

Yes, I still see couples at their 40s where the woman moggs the guy. But I'm talking about people in their 20s- 30s, I got asked out by my looksmatch and she was surprised on just how on earth could I interpret her inviation as attraction. I can't even trust IOI's anymore.
did she actualy said that?
sad shit, man.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Arkantos and Deleted member 176
Self reflection time: What percetage of guys are actually just uglier than they realize?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, BigBoy, satoshisacuck and 1 other person
Because they don't have to

• JFL
Reactions: όμορφος θεός

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Arkantos, DidntRead and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, dodt and Deleted member 176
But if she asked you out that means she was attracted

The females may be dull-looking but they’re very picky.

Self reflection time: What percetage of guys are actually just uglier than they realize?
There's a study that says guys overinflate their rating by 2 points when they judge themselves for attractiveness

• +1
Reactions: currymax and satoshisacuck
When I was still dwelling in my bleupillery. I thought attraction worked like this: I may have a ugly nose, but surely there must be a imperfect girl that will like my wide palated smile and cute eyes. But they do not want to settle for anything less than a Chadlite.
Hot guys are willing to fuck down. So women think that just because they can get the Chad/Brad/Tyrone for sex, they must be able to get that kind of guy for a relationship.
Like my 4/10 at best Chinese gf is already talking about MARRIAGE with me. ROFL. They are deluded into thinking that a big dicked manlet Chadlite like me would be willing to marry them just because we fucked them.

There's a study that says guys overinflate their rating by 2 points when they judge themselves for attractiveness
Holy fuck, I am 0.5psl then, fuck

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
did she actualy said that?
sad shit, man.

She now claims she initiated contact with me because of my 'sympathisch ' personality. Never even imagined me in a romantic sense. If that makes any sense.

But if she asked you out that means she was attracted

Other people also mentioned this. Another woman from class told me that this girl was "eating me with her eyes". This was not a case of me initiating shit with her and ending up in the friendzone; she was the initiator the whole time; texting me first, eventually suggesting we meet up ... and then friendzoning me.

She now claims she initiated contact with me because of my 'sympathisch ' personality. Never even imagined me in a romantic sense. If that makes any sense.

Other people also mentioned this. Another woman from class told me that this girl was "eating me with her eyes". This was not a case of me initiating shit with her and ending up in the friendzone; she was the initiator the whole time; texting me first, eventually suggesting we meet up ... and then friendzoning me.
you are ugly.
im sorry thats all

• +1
Reactions: currymax
women are ok with sharing chad, they dont actually care if hes fucking other girls along with her.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 2205 and Demir
Women all have the same type

Install tinder

Find 10 chads per minute willing to have sex with you rn

Yeah she will definetely choose the 3/10 nerd asian

• +1
Reactions: currymax
this motherfucker's avi is haloing so much.

Why would they?

I'll never forget when a fat female coworker 3.5 psl asked who that dude over there was and he was a buff slayer looking dude I died inside

They will you just have to work extra hard