why would i unironically enjoy killing people

vermillioncorefan

vermillioncorefan

a hole that’s unlocked by any key is a bad hole
not even to be edgy but i think i would actually enjoy killing someone just because i don’t like most other people and would be happy i took someone’s life and still get to live.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and fuxkdakikez

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, pig_face and vermillioncorefan
not even to be edgy but i think i would actually enjoy killing someone just because i don’t like most other people and would be happy i took someone’s life and still get to live.
bro want’s to be jeffry dahmer soo baaad

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
bro want’s to be jeffry dahmer soo baaad
i’m not trying to be edgy or dahmer lol he’s gay i’m just saying i would enjoy killing certain ppl

i’m not trying to be edgy or dahmer lol he’s gay i’m just saying i would enjoy killing certain ppl
tbh they should give a international wild rage day. A organized day in wich every civilian can break any law without consequences.

• +1
tbh they should give a international wild rage day. A organized day in wich every civilian can break any law without consequences.
yep i literally wouldn’t be depressed ever if i could just kill people. anytime i’m sad i’ll think “at least i killed someone and they’re a cuck and i’m still alive so i win” and not be sad anymore srs

• +1
Reactions: thatrandomteen
I feel like I would too, but only if it’s a cat’s life. They got 9 lives so why not take 1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and pig_face
I feel like I would too, but only if it’s a cat’s life. They got 9 lives so why not take 1
i guess i got 9 feet on the bottom of my foot cuz my aunts cat died from one stomp

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
call that shit multiplication 🏴‍☠️🐱
one time I fed my aunts cat food with her other cats and when I saw the cat I hated, I kick it hard as fuck and saw it run away like a pussy I remember I felt so powerful after that like I was a true leader who people feared

• JFL