Why you don't get the women you want

D

Deleted member 17448

Verified Mogger
So many men online seem to believe that hypergamy is getting worse and worse, women only swipe on Chad, their standards are ridiculous, that they only date up. The average male, after being poisoned with this huge pile of bullshit feels like roping, hopeless. But then he turns off the screen and heads outside, and what does he see? Looksmatched couples, and even some women mogging slightly their partners.

How is this possible? It's very simple, in the real world (yes, where majority of people meet and form all kinds of relationships) getting women is about being at the right place and the right time. You just need to appear to that party/event/gathering, look decent, NT and if the girl you like it's DTF you will find a way to talk to her (through mutuals) or IG followers suggestions. Then from there it's pretty simple, this is how you meet women organically, they love this.

So after a certain point of looking good (hint: you don't need to be Chad) it's all about meeting women in a warm way and not like a rat trough cold approach or using dating apps.

And yes, of course you can get many women online if you are Chad, but the quality will be MUCH less than if you did things in an organic and NT way. Why a hot woman would even take seriously to meet men through cold approach or dating apps if she has all the men she could wish for trough her real life interactions and IG?

Unless you are subhuman or totally average, not having a place to be exposed to the women you want is the biggest destroyer of your dating life, and then you will be relegated to spamming dating apps and cold approach just to get women who you mog to oblivion.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, hardestmfintheroom, p0lishsubhuman and 17 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, gribsufer1, LooksThinker and 3 others
So many men online seem to believe that hypergamy is getting worse and worse, women only swipe on Chad, their standards are ridiculous, that they only date up. The average male, after being poisoned with this huge pile of bullshit feels like roping, hopeless. But then he turns off the screen and heads outside, and what does he see? Looksmatched couples, and even some women mogging slightly their partners.

How is this possible? It's very simple, in the real world (yes, where majority of people meet and form all kinds of relationships) getting women is about being at the right place and the right time. You just need to appear to that party/event/gathering, look decent, NT and if the girl you like it's DTF you will find a way to talk to her (through mutuals) or IG followers suggestions. Then from there it's pretty simple, this is how you meet women organically, they love this.

So after a certain point of looking good (hint: you don't need to be Chad) it's all about meeting women in a warm way and not like a rat trough cold approach or using dating apps.

And yes, of course you can get many women online if you are Chad, but the quality will be MUCH less than if you did things in an organic and NT way. Why a hot woman would even take seriously to meet men through cold approach or dating apps if she has all the men she could wish for trough her real life interactions and IG?

Unless you are subhuman or totally average, not having a place to be exposed to the women you want is the biggest destroyer of your dating life, and then you will be relegated to spamming dating apps and cold approach just to get women who you mog to oblivion.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, LooksThinker, Napoleon1800 and 2 others
You still need to pass the looks threshold for this, which I unfortunately don’t. But yes, this is solid advice for anyone that’s not unattractive like me.

• +1
Reactions: Fundz, zura, Clark69 and 5 others
because I'm sub 8 high inhib non-nt

I only know males

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
Unless you look average or subhuman the girl you like probably fucked a guy uglier than you.

Over for you then.
You seems Happy about It because i mog you
IMG 20230722 180516
fucking rat
I Slayed more women than you anyway

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj, gribsufer1, LooksThinker and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, LooksThinker and Akhi
You look better. I'm glad you picked up training. But I'm afraid I still mog you.
I literally got cold approached by a nice htb last time i went clubbing. I Just choose to not follow up so it's all a pile of bullshit as usual. The looksmatched couples you see are betabux couples

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 42566, gribsufer1 and 5 others
hug > sex

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj, LooksThinker and Deleted member 4397

I spent my 20s working in factories with old, ugly beaners.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, SAQUIB66 and Deleted member 17448
Everything you said was true, this was the gem of the post.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17448
Everything you said was true, this was the gem of the post.
It's the gem of the post because it's based on reality. Any Chad SMV wise without social circle can confirm this.

@Amnesia

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
"You can fuck hot girls, just be nt and dont look totally average bro!!!"

Fuck u op

Can u guys make up your minds ffs, one second you're saying you see hot girls with average or even below average dudes all the time and the next you can't be "totally average"

"You can fuck hot girls, just be nt and dont look totally average bro!!!"

Fuck u op
Go outside rotter. If you are ugly or just totally average this doesn't apply to you. Post like this are perfect to show who lives in a basement and who doesn't.

You still need to pass the looks threshold for this, which I unfortunately don’t. But yes, this is solid advice for anyone that’s not unattractive like me.

• +1
Go outside rotter. If you are ugly or just totally average this doesn't apply to you. Post like this are perfect to show who lives in a basement and who doesn't.
I only apply to emo girls but i want a blonde stacylite gf how can i change this

It's the gem of the post because it's based on reality. Any Chad SMV wise without social circle can confirm this.

@Amnesia
He is not a chad, but indeed.

What kind of useful information does this post provide if you're saying you can't be average and need to be above it?? You're not saying anything new or encouraging. Just go to parties and talk to girls but make sure you look above average bro!

This is the truest thing i've read in this forum for months. Only good thread i've seen here in a while. Good thread OP, you know what you're talking about unlike 99% of the autists and losers here.

• +1
What kind of useful information does this post provide if you're saying you can't be average and need to be above it?? You're not saying anything new or encouraging. Just go to parties and talk to girls but make sure you look above average bro!
Unless you are subhuman everyone can look above average (HTN) SMV wise.

Last edited:
these women are old and used

in the real world (yes, where majority of people meet and form all kinds of relationships)

Staring The Walking Dead GIF

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Deleted member 17448

How am I doing compared to how I was

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230922-123045_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230922-123045_Samsung Internet.jpg
    353.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230924_163651.jpg
    20230924_163651.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230924_163729.jpg
    20230924_163729.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230924_163640.jpg
    20230924_163640.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230924_163634.jpg
    20230924_163634.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj
Which you could if you got surgeries. But you just really don't want to take the risk.

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
Great thread. Irl mogs OLD for actual relationships

Which you could if you got surgeries. But you just really don't want to take the risk.
Yep. I just don’t want to. I would go from truecel to strong LTN.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Pakicel
Do you think you will regret not taking the risk when you are older? A lot of people who were afraid of surgery and finally got it regret not getting it earlier.

I don't like seeing people with wasted potential. Sure, surgery is risky but in some cases, it is the best option. Like for your nose, I am telling you even a botched nose would be better than a deformed one. Rhino is literally meant for cases like yours.

But at the end of the day, it is your decision.

Last edited:
How would you then get a girl?

time to loa maxx and manifest sex and love

My friend, I understand your point. Your brain makes you delude yourself with false hope, to deceive yourself, it's a psychological reaction to survive. But we both know that it is not like that, and that since the international Jew got his claws into intersexual relationships between men and women everything is against us. In the digital age of instagram and tik tok, we are invisible to women, that's why you are here. Only if we had the right facial bones we could satisfy our male reproductive instinct, and you know it.
This is the truest thing i've read in this forum for months. Only good thread i've seen here in a while. Good thread OP, you know what you're talking about unlike 99% of the autists and losers here.

My friend, I understand your point. Your brain makes you delude yourself with false hope, to deceive yourself, it's a psychological reaction to survive. But we both know that it is not like that, and that since the international Jew got his claws into intersexual relationships between men and women everything is against us. In the digital age of instagram and tik tok, we are invisible to women, that's why you are here. Only if we had the right facial bones we could satisfy our male reproductive instinct, and you know it.
I've slayed more quality and quantity than all this shithole together. Don't put me into your own team.

JFL

Women eww :sick:

Need kemonololi waifu