Why you need a big dick (at least 7-8+)

xeqri

xeqri

Jewish Epstein fanboy
So this is just a post I found on a PE sub on Reddit and took out all the bullshit, thought it’d be important to have here, start doing PE niggas.

VAGINAL ANATOMY AND THE FORNICES

Diagram showing the fornices:
IMG 1869

. You can see that they exist as pockets in a vacuum. Potential spaces deeper in the canal.

The a spot is usually 4.5-6 inches deep on the anterior side of the vagina in most girls. Picture the g-spot but a couple inches deeper.

If you're around the average size, you're perfect for the a-spot in most girls. If you have a straight erection, or better an upwards curve if you have a downwards curve you'll hit the a-spot in doggy or prone bone.

The p-spot/fornix is deeper and it’s 6-8 inches in a lot of girls when they are tented and horny.

Because of the angle of the uterus, and the posterior fornix's position under the cervix, the p-spot is trickier to stimulate. In this MRI of a penis in a vagina mid-sex, you can see the glans stimulating the anterior fornix, with the cervix and posterior fornix above the glans at a difficult angle.

IMG 1870

For those having trouble visualizing what is happening in the MRI, the image is a lateral view of penetration with the couple facing each other like in missionary.

One way to reach the p spot is with the girl's legs on your shoulders in missionary, aligning your pelvis high up on her vagina similar to the coital alignment technique , except you almost fold your girl like a pretzel and imagine your penis penetrating down towards her spine. Instead of thrusting in and out, what you do is go deep and stay deep, doing constant grinding/Nudge fucking that places continuous pressure on the back wall of the vagina.

If your girl has a posterior fornix this Nudge fucking will coax it open and allow you to slip into that deeper pocket in the back.

Another way to hit this spot is with her on top, but instead of her straddling you on her knees like you see typically, she needs to squat down on you with her feet flat on either the bed/couch/whatever. Also, in this position, you need to be sitting up, you can't just be lying on your back. In this position your girl can grind on you while you Nudge fuck from below.

Some guys with an upwards curve can get in the posterior fornix in doggy style.

CERVICAL ORGASMS

Prone bone also works well for deep vaginal O's, but for some girls the anatomies of you both wont align in the posterior fornix in this position. And you’ll end up more down the middle, so it will result in you stimulating the posterior, cervix and anterior fornix all at the same time.

All this said, as much as we want to fixate on the length we need to hit these spots, almost more important is the shape of both your erection and the shape of her vaginal canal. The same way some guys curve up down or to the side, girls can curve in the exact same way inside of them. So if you and your girl's shapes don't align properly, you won't hit the posterior fornix even if you're 9 inches long.

Also, since the position of the uterus determines the fornix, the position of the cervix can be in such a way that the girl doesn't have a fornix above or below it.

They'll have the a spot, or p spot, but they won't have the fornix to pop into.

If someone was wondering the dick in the MRI is 14.67cm/5.77 inches

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: med, 5.5psl, deepfuckingvalue and 8 others
insightful

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
Mirin lifefuel thread:feelsahh:

saved:feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: xeqri
ropefuel im tiny af

• +1
Reactions: ambi
idk how to, r/gettingbigger and r/ajelqforyou dont give proper explanations
I haven’t read the PE threads here, but I might make one cuz I’ve been reading a ton about it for the last few months and I finally bought some shit for it. I’d suggest you go watch “Hink” videos on YouTube, that guy is a legit doctor and he bases all his stuff on published studies, you prob know him

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
I haven’t read the PE threads here, but I might make one cuz I’ve been reading a ton about it for the last few months and I finally bought some shit for it. I’d suggest you go watch “Hink” videos on YouTube, that guy is a legit doctor and he bases all his stuff on published studies, you prob know him
do you know if hcg and hgh is any good for penis gains ?

So this is just a post I found on a PE sub on Reddit and took out all the bullshit, thought it’d be important to have here, start doing PE niggas.

View attachment 2903892

. You can see that they exist as pockets in a vacuum. Potential spaces deeper in the canal.

The a spot is usually 4.5-6 inches deep on the anterior side of the vagina in most girls. Picture the g-spot but a couple inches deeper.

If you're around the average size, you're perfect for the a-spot in most girls. If you have a straight erection, or better an upwards curve if you have a downwards curve you'll hit the a-spot in doggy or prone bone.

The p-spot/fornix is deeper and it’s 6-8 inches in a lot of girls when they are tented and horny.

Because of the angle of the uterus, and the posterior fornix's position under the cervix, the p-spot is trickier to stimulate. In this MRI of a penis in a vagina mid-sex, you can see the glans stimulating the anterior fornix, with the cervix and posterior fornix above the glans at a difficult angle.

View attachment 2903894

For those having trouble visualizing what is happening in the MRI, the image is a lateral view of penetration with the couple facing each other like in missionary.

One way to reach the p spot is with the girl's legs on your shoulders in missionary, aligning your pelvis high up on her vagina similar to the coital alignment technique , except you almost fold your girl like a pretzel and imagine your penis penetrating down towards her spine. Instead of thrusting in and out, what you do is go deep and stay deep, doing constant grinding/Nudge fucking that places continuous pressure on the back wall of the vagina.

If your girl has a posterior fornix this Nudge fucking will coax it open and allow you to slip into that deeper pocket in the back.

Another way to hit this spot is with her on top, but instead of her straddling you on her knees like you see typically, she needs to squat down on you with her feet flat on either the bed/couch/whatever. Also, in this position, you need to be sitting up, you can't just be lying on your back. In this position your girl can grind on you while you Nudge fuck from below.

CERVICAL ORGASMS

Prone bone also works well for deep vaginal O's, but for some girls the anatomies of you both wont align in the posterior fornix in this position. And you’ll end up more down the middle, so it will result in you stimulating the posterior, cervix and anterior fornix all at the same time.

All this said, as much as we want to fixate on the length we need to hit these spots, almost more important is the shape of both your erection and the shape of her vaginal canal. The same way some guys curve up down or to the side, girls can curve in the exact same way inside of them. So if you and your girl's shapes don't align properly, you won't hit the posterior fornix even if you're 9 inches long.

Also, since the position of the uterus determines the fornix, the position of the cervix can be in such a way that the girl doesn't have a fornix above or below it.

Man stop complicating shit with your essays, all of you.

According to women, ideal is 6-8 inches in length. But honestly, once you’re past like 5.5 inches, girth should be your main concern.

Girl > length in general but specifically past 5.5 inches in length.

This is all you guys need to know for penis size^

• Hmm...
do you know if hcg and hgh is any good for penis gains ?
I don’t think it’ll help all that much, maybe only through puberty when the GH is the actual cause of the dick growth, but when you’re doing PE you’re not making it bigger the same way it got bigger naturally during puberty, you’re stretching it and making new tissue, if anything you need to look for is increased collagen on your dick, I’m curious if derma rolling my dick will be good for that actually. Actually Hink made a vid on it, haven’t watched.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Man stop complicating shit with your essays, all of you.

According to women, ideal is 6-8 inches in length. But honestly, once you’re past like 5.5 inches, girth should be your main concern.

Girl > length in general but specifically past 5.5 inches in length.

This is all you guys need to know for penis size^
Are you a girl? You realize believing girls saying average dicks or even around 6 inches is enough is like believing girls when they say they value personality more than looks, they just don’t wanna say they prefer an 8 inch cock cuz they know it’ll make their boyfriend insecure asf

• JFL
Reactions: animo123
I don’t think it’ll help all that much, maybe only through puberty when the GH is the actual cause of the dick growth, but when you’re doing PE you’re not making it bigger the same way it got bigger naturally during puberty, you’re stretching it and making new tissue, if anything you need to look for is increased collagen on your dick, I’m curious if derma rolling my dick will be good for that actually. Actually Hink made a vid on it, haven’t watched.

what about hcg ?

how many inches is [] :feelswah:

Just measured my dick and it's 6.2 inches.

Can I hit the other spot or should I just kill myself

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and IndraBC
Are you a girl? You realize believing girls saying average dicks or even around 6 inches is enough is like believing girls when they say they value personality more than looks, they just don’t wanna say they prefer an 8 inch cock cuz they know it’ll make their boyfriend insecure asf
But 6-8 inches is genuinely big. And the studies include 8 inches in that range; if they truly wanted to make men feel better by virtue signaling, they would’ve included 4-5.5 inches since average is around 5.5.

But the actual studies done indicate that 6-8 is ideal and considered the Goldilocks range. If you’re 6 inches, most girls will consider you big. Stop coping and trying to make it worse than it actually is.

Bone pressed?
B59B476D E900 4772 97FB 7BEBBA954468

Just be within 6-8 inches length and you’re good. At that point just focus on girth.

It also depends on how you use the cock. If you’re a 7 incher but you’re terrible at sex Vs a 6 incher who’s good at sex, she will most likely choose the 6 incher at that point.

• JFL
But 6-8 inches is genuinely big. And the studies include 8 inches in that range; if they truly wanted to make men feel better by virtue signaling, they would’ve included 4-5.5 inches since average is around 5.5.

But the actual studies done indicate that 6-8 is ideal and considered the Goldilocks range. If you’re 6 inches, most girls will consider you big. Stop coping and trying to make it worse than it actually is.
Nigga there is only one study on this and it’s showing blue sticks that don’t even look like ducks to women, they found the ideal size is 6.4 inches but that’s from a fucking blue stick that doesn’t look like a dick and they couldn’t even feel or look at it, also that’s non bone pressed, most people with a 6.4 non bone pressed dick have like 7.5 bone pressed, besides that study was shit, and they couldn’t use it or even feel it, really inaccurate

Bone pressed?
Yes.
View attachment 2903971

Just be within 6-8 inches length and you’re good. At that point just focus on girth.

It also depends on how you use the cock. If you’re a 7 incher but you’re terrible at sex Vs a 6 incher who’s good at sex, she will most likely choose the 6 incher at that point.
So I'm good?

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC
Nigga there is only one study on this and it’s showing blue sticks that don’t even look like ducks to women, they found the ideal size is 6.4 inches but that’s from a fucking blue stick that doesn’t look like a dick and they couldn’t even feel or look at it, also that’s non bone pressed, most people with a 6.4 non bone pressed dick have like 7.5 bone pressed, besides that study was shit, and they couldn’t use it or even feel it, really inaccurate
That study was done on long term Vs short term partners. And the stick obviously resembled a dick, they were told this.

A 6.4 inch penis is very good and you should not worry at that point

View attachment 2903971

Nigga you are not serious, do you really think 6 inch girth is ideal? Most women can’t even fit that in their cunts unless they try for 30 mins and then it’s still painful

View attachment 2903971

That’s not a real fucking study it’s a joke lmao

Nigga you are not serious, do you really think 6 inch girth is ideal? Most women can’t even fit that in their cunts unless they try for 30 mins and then it’s still painful
I’m referring to length dumbass.

Also another thing, the vaginal canal is anywhere between 4-8 inches long when aroused. Even if we take the maximum (8 inches canal length) and use a 6 inch dick, the guy would still cover 6 out of 8 of those inches which is perfect.

Stop complicating the issue you retard. According to women’s anecdotes and studies, 6-8 is the Goldilocks range,

• +1
Reactions: Icon
That’s not a real fucking study it’s a joke lmao
You literally don’t have one study refuting my claim. You mentioned a study which if anything proved me right.

I’m referring to length dumbass.

Also another thing, the vaginal canal is anywhere between 4-8 inches long when aroused. Even if we take the maximum (8 inches canal length) and use a 6 inch dick, the guy would still cover 6 out of 8 of those inches which is perfect.

Stop complicating the issue you retard. According to women’s anecdotes and studies, 6-8 is the Goldilocks range,
Nigga that “study” shows 6.25 girth as IDEAL! Thats top 0.63% in the western world, even bigger if you go by global average, most women never had something that big inside them, that’s fucking retarded

This claim alone from you proves my point. If it’s 6 inches deep and you’re 6 inches long, you fill it up. Even if we take it to the max and make the vaginal canal to 8 inches (which is less common btw), as a 6 inch male you’d still be filling 6 out of 8 of those inches which is good enough. Add to that proper foreplay, etc, etc and ur good

Nigga that “study” shows 6.25 girth as IDEAL! Thats top 0.63% in the western world, even bigger if you go by global average, most women never had something that big inside them, that’s fucking retarded
Yeah and there are women who simp for 12 inch dicks (jonah falcon) , what’s ur point

This claim alone from you proves my point. If it’s 6 inches deep and you’re 6 inches long, you fill it up. Even if we take it to the max and make the vaginal canal to 8 inches (which is less common btw), as a 6 inch male you’d still be filling 6 out of 8 of those inches which is good enough. Add to that proper foreplay, etc, etc and ur good
6 is the minimum, most likely not enough, that’s why I say 7+

6 is in the Goldilocks range, and just looking at a six inch penis without any context you can tell it’s more than enough.

I showed you, even using your own example of the canal being 8 inches long that 6/8 of those inches will be covered, how’s that not good enough??

Yeah and there are women who simp for 12 inch dicks (jonah falcon) , what’s ur point
My point is that if that study lists 6.25-6.5 inch girth as ideal there is clearly something wrong with it cause it’s extremely unlikely most women found that the ideal size when most of them never had something that thick in them, it’s fucking comical

Niggas answer my question.

I have a rope around my neck waiting to hear an answer.....

I'm 6.2 inches bone pressed, should I kill myself or not?
@Michael Myers

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Good thread.

The consensus using studies and anecdotes is 6-8, quit it with your doomer mindset. You’re probably one of those people who thinks6’3 is too short nowadays

"If your girl has a posterior fornix this Nudge fucking will coax it open and allow you to slip into that deeper pocket in the back."

Will this hurt the girl?

6 is in the Goldilocks range, and just looking at a six inch penis without any context you can tell it’s more than enough.

I showed you, even using your own example of the canal being 8 inches long that 6/8 of those inches will be covered, how’s that not good enough??
I’m not saying it’s not enough, I’m saying if you wanna get to the p spot at the end of her pussy and give her insane orgasms you probably need around 8 inches, it’s like a high MTN is enough as a boyfriend but she’s gonna cheat with the chadlite, same thing bro

• JFL
Niggas answer my question.

I have a rope around my neck waiting to hear an answer.....

I'm 6.2 inches bone pressed, should I kill myself or not?
@Michael Myers
No just start PE, make it bigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and Narcissus🥀
My point is that if that study lists 6.25-6.5 inch girth as ideal there is clearly something wrong with it cause it’s extremely unlikely most women found that the ideal size when most of them never had something that thick in them, it’s fucking comical
then it’s just what they find ideal and if anything it proves me right, once you’re past 5-6binches just focus on girth

And again; plenty of women simp for a 13 inch long dick despite never having that inside them. And lots of women simp for 8 inch dicks even tho most of them have canals less than 8.

"If your girl has a posterior fornix this Nudge fucking will coax it open and allow you to slip into that deeper pocket in the back."

Will this hurt the girl?
No it’s supposed to feel amazing for her

No it’s supposed to feel amazing for her
aah I see, so you want to slide underneath the crevix to hit that part. Did I get this right? Because lots of girls complain when their crevix is hit

• +1
I’m not saying it’s not enough, I’m saying if you wanna get to the p spot at the end of her pussy and give her insane orgasms you probably need around 8 inches,
No the fuck you don’t first of all, second it depends on her canal length.

Thirdly:

>The G-Spot is an area of the female anatomy that is said to be highly sensitive and pleasurable when stimulated. It is located on the front wall of the vagina, about 1-2 inches up from the opening.

then it’s just what they find ideal and if anything it proves me right, once you’re past 5-6binches just focus on girth

And again; plenty of women simp for a 13 inch long dick despite never having that inside them. And lots of women simp for 8 inch dicks even tho most of them have canals less than 8.
No I doesn’t prove your fucking point, the fact it says that in that bullshit study doesn’t mean you’re right, it’s clearly flawed lmao, and I’ve never heard or seen any girl simp for a “13 inch cock” nigga, most notable size is 8 inches, plus the huge guys you seem on porn are way smaller than you think, think about the biggest dick you’ve seen on porn it’s probably around 10 MAX

• JFL
No just start PE, make it bigger
I don’t think PE even works. It’s a myth, at best it increases flaccid length only. Girth on the other hand could probably change idk.

I think PE would only work if you don’t have enough blood flow down there or something

View attachment 2903892

View attachment 2903894

CERVICAL ORGASMS

38FA146D 8D6F 4E63 9B2E A063F6446E0F