Why You Need To Win In Puberty And How To Win

spdxer

spdxer

external mog
First of all thanks to @Danish_Retard for making this (https://looksmax.org/threads/you-ca...dont-maxx-in-your-youth.838795/#post-12892248) thread on how losing and winning impacts your mental state.

To sum it up, winners win more and losers lose more.

If you were heavily bullied throughout your childhood chances are you are a depressed, lonely NEET. This is because of how your brain was conditioned to think from a young age. Being Bullied or losing lots from a young age= more isolation = less social skills = self inflicted austism (JFL) = more cortisol, less male development hormones = shit development. This almost works in a sort of negative feedback loop, with the more you lose and the more you tell your brain how much of a loser you are, the more your brain makes you lose. This can be the opposite for "winners" as they will simply just continue to win.

Anyways, if your an oldcel or have finished puberty you may want to take some of @Danish_Retard advice of doing stimulants, adhd drugs and psychedelics (even at the same time) to dig yourself out of a rut. Alternatively, you can do the long and tiring redpill method of meditating and gym every day but that isnt gonna do jackshit. TBH if ur finished puberty and you see yourself as a failure/loser, chances are your gonna see yourself like that for THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

However, if you are in puberty there is still hope for you and infact the methods listed above will have DOUBLE the effect if ur in puberty than if ur an adult. Paired with following, this could potentially ascend you NT wise, as long as you dont look severly deformed or anything like that.

1. HGH, litreally a godsend in puberty. Will decrease ur cortisol, increase height and intelligence
2. Very low dose of TRT (60- 90mg): test makes you feel like you are winning
3. Team sports and getting very good at them: Dominating at team sports is one of the best mentalmaxxes u can do to yourself
4. Never getting bad grades at school: Self-explanatory
5.Winning fights: Self-explanatory
6. Winning socially: Winning socially, like winning an argument is a super satisfying feeling
7. Talking to girls: Self-explanatory
8, Tricking yourself into winning: Comparing yourself to others in situations where u win is optimal and give you a winners mindset
9. 30 minutes of mediation: Lowers cortisol, mostly self explanatory

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Kristin, dsheppa and 26 others
I can do more research on brain development in puberty
lemme know if u want and in depth thread

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, redmaxx, imabetanumale and 5 others
Warner Bros Lol GIF by Joker Movie

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin, looksmaxxer3920, reaper2 and 6 others

• +1
Reactions: Gmogger, Deleted member 47332 and Danish_Retard
Study was probably done on bluepilled retards. Agree with the rest of your thread through.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kristin, santlima, Deleted member 47332 and 1 other person
winning an argument is a super satisfying feeling
Comparing yourself to others in situations where u win is optimal and give you a winners mindset
These two will develop an ego that will help you to rule the world, good thread Op, I was planning on writting something similar.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Mewton, Pikabro and 3 others
bump

• Love it
Reactions: spdxer
Op did u hear ramirezpill

• +1
I can do more research on brain development in puberty
lemme know if u want and in depth thread
do it, its interesting

• +1
First of all thanks to @Danish_Retard for making this (https://looksmax.org/threads/you-ca...dont-maxx-in-your-youth.838795/#post-12892248) thread on how losing and winning impacts your mental state.

If you were heavily bullied throughout your childhood chances are you are a depressed, lonely NEET. This is because of how your brain was conditioned to think from a young age. Being Bullied or losing lots from a young age= more isolation = less social skills = self inflicted austism (JFL) = more cortisol, less male development hormones = shit development. This almost works in a sort of negative feedback loop, with the more you lose and the more you tell your brain how much of a loser you are, the more your brain makes you lose. This can be the opposite for "winners" as they will simply just continue to win.

Anyways, if your an oldcel or have finished puberty you may want to take some of @Danish_Retard advice of doing stimulants, adhd drugs and psychedelics (even at the same time) to dig yourself out of a rut. Alternatively, you can do the long and tiring redpill method of meditating and gym every day but that isnt gonna do jackshit. TBH if ur finished puberty and you see yourself as a failure/loser, chances are your gonna see yourself like that for THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

However, if you are in puberty there is still hope for you and infact the methods listed above will have DOUBLE the effect if ur in puberty than if ur an adult. Paired with following, this could potentially ascend you NT wise, as long as you dont look severly deformed or anything like that.

1. HGH, litreally a godsend in puberty. Will decrease ur cortisol, increase height and intelligence
3. Team sports and getting very good at them: Dominating at team sports is one of the best mentalmaxxes u can do to yourself
6. Winning socially: Winning socially, like winning an argument is a super satisfying feeling
8, Tricking yourself into winning: Comparing yourself to others in situations where u win is optimal and give you a winners mindset
What you described is what happened to me from 13-16. And is still happening now at 17 tbh, just a bit less. I hope I'm still at the time where I can turn things around

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and niqfan625

no amount of improovment fixes subhuman genetics tho:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, niqfan625 and spdxer
considering to do that
any tips? is pct needed for auch a low dose?

What you described is what happened to me from 13-16. And is still happening now at 17 tbh, just a bit less. I hope I'm still at the time where I can turn things around
good luck dude, becoming a loser in puberty is brutal asf

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Maalik, Pikabro and 1 other person
considering to do that
any tips? is pct needed for auch a low dose?
to be on the safe side i would do hcg a couple of times a week

Ascendin in high school solved this problem for me after being a normie through it. Cope.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 47332
good luck dude, becoming a loser in puberty is brutal asf
I would say the key to all of this is improving your looks. The reason behind my struggles was simply that I was to ugly. I think for those below MTN trying to talk to girls and such Is pointless. They should focus on looksmaxxing

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Polakcel, Deleted member 47332 and niqfan625
I would say the key to all of this is improving your looks. The reason behind my struggles was simply that I was to ugly. I think for those below MTN trying to talk to girls and such Is pointless. They should focus on looksmaxxing
so over for me since the only thing holding me back is my nose and i cant get rhino till im 18

so over for me since the only thing holding me back is my nose and i cant get rhino till im 18
How old r u? And if you only have one major failo you most likely aren't below mtn

Were you bullied as a child? Just self-administer some hormones bro
Just sign up for the badminton class bro
Just get a 98% average bro
its really that simple

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
How old r u? And if you only have one major failo you most likely aren't below mtn
15, without my nose and with good skin i might even be a HTN

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800

mirin, high iq thread. I turned 20 in may any change hgh could still ascend me an inch or two?

• +1
dont act like thats not true
mirin ur cycle btw
Thanks bro but you do understand that a trt dose that low would put your test at the same level as a 9 year old boy. If you wanna run test just blast.

• +1
Does anyone know how to get hgh and trt at 16 in the uk?

• +1
Team sports:
Lanklet - Play bball
Frame mogger - Play football/rugby/hockey
Bland incel - Play soccer
Angry abused dog - Do martial arts

Do gym, conditioning and running/swimming to fitness mog as well. I never did sports which is why I’m a cuck neet. 100x prioritise sports over studies, just revise last minute it’s not hard. If you can’t ace high school exams with minimal revision then you should probably give up. While you’re young you must train as much as possible. I was smart enough to chill on exams yet I didn’t dedicate all my free time to sports what a vain waste of life JFL

Winning in rhetoric is hard because you need to respond on the spot. You can’t prep answers for every situation and prepping a proper comeback takes time. This is why I failed socially. I think if you have confidence you’re more likely to respond quickly and naturally so just focus on building your self esteem. I used to give weird evasive/defensive responses or stay silent because I already had abused dog mindset. Also lead with the banter and arguments don’t be passive. You need to be ready for conflict at all times.

Getting into fights is more mindset. If you’re willing to stand up for yourself and even fight big men or olders that shows real grit and character. It’s not about winning. It’s about standing up for yourself, friends and your family. Because what are you going to do if the chance of winning is 0%? You still have to fight.

Looksmaxxing you can do at your leisure but this stack is a must.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, novanova123 and spdxer
Good thread bro, bookmarked.

• +1
Team sports:
Lanklet - Play bball

Do gym, conditioning and running/swimming to fitness mog as well. I never did sports which is why I’m a cuck neet. 100x prioritise sports over studies, just revise last minute it’s not hard. If you can’t ace high school exams with minimal revision then you should probably give up. While you’re young you must train as much as possible. I was smart enough to chill on exams yet I didn’t dedicate all my free time to sports what a vain waste of life JFL

Winning in rhetoric is hard because you need to respond on the spot. You can’t prep answers for every situation and prepping a proper comeback takes time. This is why I failed socially. I think if you have confidence you’re more likely to respond quickly and naturally so just focus on building your self esteem. I used to give weird evasive/defensive responses or stay silent because I already had abused dog mindset. Also lead with the banter and arguments don’t be passive. You need to be ready for conflict at all times.

Getting into fights is more mindset. If you’re willing to stand up for yourself and even fight big men or olders that shows real grit and character. It’s not about winning. It’s about standing up for yourself, friends and your family. Because what are you going to do if the chance of winning is 0%? You still have to fight.

correct, i have a kinda large frame but its too late for me to join a footy (AFL) team as everyone has already developed their skills, im playing basketball this season and im doing alright, i need to find another sport where im on equal footing with everyone

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
yeah well too bad I finished puberty

• +1
If you were heavily bullied throughout your childhood chances are you are a depressed, lonely NEET. This is because of how your brain was conditioned to think from a young age. Being Bullied or losing lots from a young age= more isolation = less social skills = self inflicted austism (JFL) = more cortisol, less male development hormones = shit development.
In my case it was the complete opposite. I was really social and had so many friends in my teens and took took on a kind of leader role in a big friend group but after finishing puberty i became anxious and shy after becoming hyper aware of how low inhib i was in the past. This +teachers always treating me like shit also made me not trust adults and so i have have a hard time bec social with adults but can make friends with people my age pretty decently given the right circumstance, before tho i could just make friends anywhere and everywhere. Low inhib is actually a cheat

• +1
In my case it was the complete opposite. I was really social and had so many friends in my teens and took took on a kind of leader role in a big friend group but after finishing puberty i became anxious and shy after becoming hyper aware of how low inhib i was in the past. This +teachers always treating me like shit also made me not trust adults and so i have have a hard time bec social with adults but can make friends with people my age pretty decently given the right circumstance, before tho i could just make friends anywhere and everywhere. Low inhib is actually a cheat
ikr low inhib goes crazy , hopefully u can fix that

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and EnglandBadman
Team sports:
Lanklet - Play bball

also how can one become good at school lol, im not dumb im just incredibly lazy and just scrape above average marks

also how can one become good at school lol, im not dumb im just incredibly lazy and just scrape above average marks
Cram during exam period

• +1
Winning in social situations is extremely important

The only thing that will give you actual "confidence"

• +1

coping
I met hikiomori chads, it didn’t stop them from inviting girls home and fucking them

Im 18 do i have any chance

Im 18 do i have any chance
Barley, get to work right away.
Look at slayers like john skywalker, he said when he was 18 his bodycount was zero, but after he hopped on cycle it rose to the hundreds

W thread appreciate it.

• +1