WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER BUY A LOOKSMAXING COURSE {(*COURSE LEAKS*)} BASSANDROXK AND SYRIAN PSYCHO

vrilmaxxer

vrilmaxxer

subhuman übermensch

THREAD MUSIC!

* YOU CAN ONLY ATTACH 25 FILES ON .ORG SO I AM SHOWING PARTS OF THE COURSES THE FULL PDFs ARE ATTACHED *

I HAVE SEEN SO MANY NIGGERS ON .ORG ASKING FOR COURSE LEAKS, OH MUH MEWING WORLD OR SOME OTHER BULLSHIT! THIS THREAD IS TO SHOW YOU THE REALITY OF LOOKSMAXING COURSES AND WHY BOTB IS ALL YOU NEED. I WILL PRESENT TWO COURSES ONE OLD AND ONE NEW TO SHOW THAT ALL OF THEM ARE THE SAME. I SEE SO MANY LOSERS ON INSTAGRAM WHO FALL FOR A GROWTH METHOD OR SOME OTHER JEWISH SCAM TO PREY ON SUBHUMANS. THE TWO COURSES THAT ARE PRESENTED HERE ARE THE COURSES FROM BASSANDROXK & SYRIANPSYCHO.

Lets start with the first course by the name of "Bass Premium Course"

Bass Premium Course 02 Bass Premium Course 03 Bass Premium Course 04 Bass Premium Course 05 Bass Premium Course 06 Bass Premium Course 07 Bass Premium Course 08 Bass Premium Course 09 Bass Premium Course 10 Bass Premium Course 11 Bass Premium Course 12 Bass Premium Course 13 Bass Premium Course 15 Bass Premium Course 16 Bass Premium Course 17 Bass Premium Course 18

THE ENTIRE COURSE CAN BE CUT DOWN TO ONE SENTENCE "Train your neck, eat well, get high T in puberty and buy good shower products." That's it, that's what your paying for, keep in mind this course if 35$ USD!

NEXT IS SYRIANPSYCHOS RELITIVLY OLD "FACIAL GAINS GUIDE".

The Facial Gains Guide PDF 002 The Facial Gains Guide PDF 003 The Facial Gains Guide PDF 004 The Facial Gains Guide PDF 005 The Facial Gains Guide PDF 006 The Facial Gains Guide PDF 007

ALTHOUGH MORE DETAILED THAN THE OTHER COURSE THIS IS STILL BASIC INFORMATION YOU COULD LEARN IN TWO DAYS OF SCROLLING THROUGH .ORG. IT MAKES NO SENSE HOW ANYONE COULD BUY THESE! MANY ARE ENTICED BUT BE WEARY THAT THEY ARE ALL THE SAME, LOW QUALITY DOGSHIT MARKETED TO HELP YOU EVEN THOUGH ITS ALL BASIC KNOWLEDGE. SAME GOES FOR MANY OTHER COURSES IN VARIOUS FIELDS.

I JUST MADE THIS QUICK AND SIMPLE THREAD TO LET SOME RETARDS THAT KEEP ASKING FOR COURSES TO GIVE UP ON THEM, ALL THE INFO YOU NEED IS HERE. EVEN A QUICK GOOGLE SEARCH IS MORE INFORMATIVE! + YOU GUYS CAN READ THROUGH THE PDFS IF YOU WANT.

Attachments

• The-Facial-Gains-Guide-PDF.pdf
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • Bass Premium Course.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, Sny, aesthetic beauty and 10 others
No one buys this shit apart from greycels and low iq Indians on tiktok

• +1
Reactions: SomaliMax, Danish_Retard, Arsene and 11 others
bumpy ride

No one buys this shit apart from greycels and low iq Indians on tiktok
True, but I just wanted to show them the truth.

• +1
Reactions: N1666

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ketamin, plukee and iblamejohann
Extremely low iq if anyone falls for this so called "looksmaxxing courses" they are just distributing same copy paste "softmaxxing knowledge with some copes"

it's easier to sell hope then the darker shades of truth

• +1
Reactions: plukee and Hess
Extremely low iq if anyone falls for this so called "looksmaxxing courses" they are just distributing same copy paste "softmaxxing knowledge with some copes"

it's easier to sell hope then the darker shades of truth
Yeah I agree these courses are marketed towards retards who want to lose money.

Just have a pretty face

Thats totally to be expected lol
Nobody that thinks a little bit about it thinks there a magical guide to become good looking

• +1
Reactions: plukee
Nobody that thinks a little bit about it thinks there a magical guide to become good looking
Everyone wants a guide to solve there problems, its just most people don't have a low enough IQ to believe it exists.

good post

• Love it
Reactions: vrilmaxxer
looksmaxxing course = knowing everything about surgeries, everything else is water or bro science

looksmaxxing course = knowing everything about surgeries, everything else is water or bro science
make a real looksmaxxing course and i will buy it for 35 bucks

• JFL
Reactions: RuggedAscender
You can not actually looksmaxx if you are this bluepilled like the course

THREAD MUSIC!

* YOU CAN ONLY ATTACH 25 FILES ON .ORG SO I AM SHOWING PARTS OF THE COURSES THE FULL PDFs ARE ATTACHED *

I HAVE SEEN SO MANY NIGGERS ON .ORG ASKING FOR COURSE LEAKS, OH MUH MEWING WORLD OR SOME OTHER BULLSHIT! THIS THREAD IS TO SHOW YOU THE REALITY OF LOOKSMAXING COURSES AND WHY BOTB IS ALL YOU NEED. I WILL PRESENT TWO COURSES ONE OLD AND ONE NEW TO SHOW THAT ALL OF THEM ARE THE SAME. I SEE SO MANY LOSERS ON INSTAGRAM WHO FALL FOR A GROWTH METHOD OR SOME OTHER JEWISH SCAM TO PREY ON SUBHUMANS. THE TWO COURSES THAT ARE PRESENTED HERE ARE THE COURSES FROM BASSANDROXK & SYRIANPSYCHO.

View attachment 2905661View attachment 2905662View attachment 2905663View attachment 2905664View attachment 2905665View attachment 2905666View attachment 2905667View attachment 2905668View attachment 2905669View attachment 2905670View attachment 2905671View attachment 2905672View attachment 2905673View attachment 2905674View attachment 2905675View attachment 2905676

THE ENTIRE COURSE CAN BE CUT DOWN TO ONE SENTENCE "Train your neck, eat well, get high T in puberty and buy good shower products." That's it, that's what your paying for, keep in mind this course if 35$ USD!

View attachment 2905689View attachment 2905690View attachment 2905691View attachment 2905692View attachment 2905693View attachment 2905694

ALTHOUGH MORE DETAILED THAN THE OTHER COURSE THIS IS STILL BASIC INFORMATION YOU COULD LEARN IN TWO DAYS OF SCROLLING THROUGH .ORG. IT MAKES NO SENSE HOW ANYONE COULD BUY THESE! MANY ARE ENTICED BUT BE WEARY THAT THEY ARE ALL THE SAME, LOW QUALITY DOGSHIT MARKETED TO HELP YOU EVEN THOUGH ITS ALL BASIC KNOWLEDGE. SAME GOES FOR MANY OTHER COURSES IN VARIOUS FIELDS.

I JUST MADE THIS QUICK AND SIMPLE THREAD TO LET SOME RETARDS THAT KEEP ASKING FOR COURSES TO GIVE UP ON THEM, ALL THE INFO YOU NEED IS HERE. EVEN A QUICK GOOGLE SEARCH IS MORE INFORMATIVE! + YOU GUYS CAN READ THROUGH THE PDFS IF YOU WANT.

Not even in Latex just a shitty Microsoft Word document

THREAD MUSIC!

View attachment 2905661View attachment 2905662View attachment 2905663View attachment 2905664View attachment 2905665View attachment 2905666View attachment 2905667View attachment 2905668View attachment 2905669View attachment 2905670View attachment 2905671View attachment 2905672View attachment 2905673View attachment 2905674View attachment 2905675View attachment 2905676

View attachment 2905689View attachment 2905690View attachment 2905691View attachment 2905692View attachment 2905693View attachment 2905694

Both guys are just literal scammers who larp being chad while actually being htn

@SyrianPsycho is a literal joke

Both guys are just literal scammers who larp being chad while actually being htn

@SyrianPsycho is a literal joke
if i was him i would scam pre teens for money too ngl

• +1
Reactions: Lokki
Kekking at the thought of falling for scam guides like these tbh

It’s like a rich person telling you how to get rich.

It’s like a rich person telling you how to get rich.
Doesnt work in this case because syrian psycho looks like shit

• JFL
Reactions: plukee and vrilmaxxer
Doesnt work in this case because syrian psycho looks like shit
Yeah true. You legit have a better starting point than he does

yeah facial gains was discontinued for a reason, mogwarts (it’s being revamped as we speak) will be a lot more informative for far cheaper (like 5 bucks a month)

yeah facial gains was discontinued for a reason, mogwarts (it’s being revamped as we speak) will be a lot more informative for far cheaper (like 5 bucks a month)
Its all the same shit retard, people just love getting scammed, there is never new info, there are two types of people in the world. Scammers and people who get scammed, one wins the other loses.

Am I tripping or is the Syrian Psycho hair module just a word-for-word of enchated elixir's BOTB hair guide?