Why you should only fuck JB

Deleted member 6095

Deleted member 6095

It's only begun
Evolutionary men are supposed to have multiple younger partners. It's why attraction in men is predisposed to 18-24 yr old females with lots of collagen and younger looking features.

Even Leonardo DiCoperio only fucks decently young girls. He prob fucks even younger but we don't know.

There's a reason why most women wear makeup, and it's because they hit the wall at 25. They hide their thinner skin, and terrible roughness. It's over if you aren't fucking an 18 yr old with loads of collagen and young features.

Men on the other hand gain SMV from age. Women are generally attracted to an older, more mature look.

Never cope with an old girl and have a oneitis or something. Women aren't special. LTR is a meme made by jews. At best keep the old foid around but never marry and keep fucking your harem.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TopzCat1, Over, Deleted member 6403 and 9 others
tbh

Attachments

• 600px-Ages_of_partners_men_and_women_find_most_attractive.png
    600px-Ages_of_partners_men_and_women_find_most_attractive.png
    102.4 KB · Views: 176
  • +1
Reactions: Lux, Deleted member 6403 and PubertyMaxxer
a85e0c1a-437c-40e5-be32-d56593d4f3ec-png.594359

god tier meme tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WideZygos, Dommaxxer, hairyballscel and 5 others
The Agepill does apply to men aswell

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans

• JFL
Reactions: Lux, Over, JihadChad and 1 other person
This is the dumbest thing I’ve read

• JFL
Reactions: godlikesz
No kek agepill applies to men too if not more

• +1
Reactions: Lux
Jfl men go bald and their collagen gets worse

"Older men have higher smv"

Vince Vaughn by Gage Skidmore 3
Depositphotos 160825284 stock photo middle aged man concerned by
150810132205 08 men bad hair super 169
Downloadfile

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lux and Deleted member 6095
doesnt really matter if women suffer from the agepill since their SMV is infinite
even 50 year old women can fuck 20 year old chads while their 55 years old engineer husband hasn't touched her pussy in 20 years

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zeroshame, Deleted member 5292 and Deleted member 6095
Fucking JBs only creates more Hypergamy

and how the fuck is an incel like me supposed to get multiple 18 year olds to breed? LTR is the only way an incel such as myself can pass on my genes and it keeps me and others from going ER at chads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
Evolutionary men are supposed to have multiple younger partners. It's why attraction in men is predisposed to 18-24 yr old females with lots of collagen and younger looking features.

Even Leonardo DiCoperio only fucks decently young girls. He prob fucks even younger but we don't know.

There's a reason why most women wear makeup, and it's because they hit the wall at 25. They hide their thinner skin, and terrible roughness. It's over if you aren't fucking an 18 yr old with loads of collagen and young features.

Men on the other hand gain SMV from age. Women are generally attracted to an older, more mature look.

Never cope with an old girl and have a oneitis or something. Women aren't special. LTR is a meme made by jews. At best keep the old foid around but never marry and keep fucking your harem.
Over for Arjun Kapoor-cels and Nick Jonas-cels.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095