Why you should start acting (especially if you live in europe)

Soychadcell

Soychadcell

Chadlite or suicide. Trying to look classy
This is a social lifehack, even a massive fucking cheat code.

If you are currently in the age range of 10 to 17 years old (or younger, the younger the better, but you should not be on this forum lol) , get in to acting asap. If you stick to it and have a good teacher , it will improve your life drastically.
I only realized this, after I stopped taking acting classes.

You will learn to understand peoples emotions in a structured way if you regularly try to understand and act out the feelings of fictional characters wich will massively help in every conversation.
Secondly, you will learn to hide your emotions and to be a conversational god.
You will learn to present yourself and to step out of your comfort zone socially.
You will be unique. While in america, alot of nerdy Theater kids roam the high schools, you won't find many or any in europe, so especially if you get in to acting classes made form cinematic acting, you won't seem weird to girls but rather artsy and unique, especially when paired with working out.
You will also learn how to fraud your looks, use makeup etc.
And while you might not become an actor, having the chance is something you should take seriously, acting is a field in wich talent is way over valued, harc work and learning will make you very good if you start as young as possible.
Yes, in america, actors are expected to be beautiful, but in europe, films tend to be more realistic when it comes to the looks of thw average person, if you are an mtn, htn frauded, that's enough. Even if you are ltn with a unique face, you still have a chance.
Also you will learn to handle stress and, if you start going to chastings, will hear alot of professional opinions about your looks and presentation.

All in all, it's a massive cheat code and I wish I began earlier and never stopped (had to stop due to covid and never returned cause after the 2 years of virus bs, I felt too old wich wasn't true.)

Start now and work hard.
You will dominate in social situations.

There are many more advantages, f. E. getting to know alot of ppl but thr above are the most important to me.

This will also be beneficial if you are located in the usa. But don't do it in school if your teacher isn't a professional and if it's for theater. Go to a private institution.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, maxxmclooks, infini and 22 others
Little bonus. The industry doesn't like to make films with white characters or at least local characters only. If you are a forener or part of a minority, you have greater chances

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, 14vic, infini and 1 other person
this works if HTN+

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, Deleted member 51570, Lonenely sigma and 4 others
this works if HTN+
In america, yes, in europe, if you are young or hard working you can easily succeed as an mtn or low htn. Look at projects like dark, athena etc. all the actors are fraudet mtn or low htn at best.

where to go for this

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I agree man

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell
Search for big and professional acting schools in your city. Look up classes. See if the school really wants to prepare you to act professionally and for movies, a good sign would be if they actually state that and mention castings and more in the description, even better of they have connections to agencies and can show they have students who managed to get in.
You want to take 2 or more classes a week. If you do 1, that's also OK, but not perfect.

Trust me, the beginning will be weird, the first months will feel like a strange therapy session with little to no effect and is just strange. But stick to it and after a year, if you practice at home and work on yourself, you will see results and it will only get better from there.

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater, HarrierDuBois and med
op is right had a friend who almost dropped out his engineering school (he was one of the best in his class) because he got into acting/doing commercials. He got really conceited, met many people, got followers, met many women etc. He even played in the tv for a small role. He was pushing me to pursue this as well but never did cuz im low inhib bitch

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: infini, Soychadcell and med
lifefuel

• +1
Reason I'm saving up for surgeries. Bookmarked.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: helpmeascend, Sprinkles, Chintuck22 and 1 other person
op is right had a friend who almost dropped out his engineering school (he was one of the best in his class) because he got into acting/doing commercials. He got really conceited, met many people, got followers, met many women etc. He even played in the tv for a small role. He was pushing me to pursue this as well but never did cuz im low inhib bitch
This is probably THE best fucking description for your insta and tinder have a foto of you at a shoot and "actor" in your bio. Boooom. You are winning. Even if it's just a small add

• +1
Reactions: Tylermax and med
Reason I'm saving up for surgeries. Bookmarked.
Start now. You need all the experience you can get, even casging experience. Doesn't matter if you are sub mtn now, you can still learn.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and med
isnt low inhib helpful?

• +1
Reactions: Tylermax
isnt low inhib helpful?
Depends, it might make it kore challenging but it might also make your acting more believable. You will defenetly learn to express yourself in a smart way, body lamguage wise and more though.

• +1
Reactions: med
what a bunch of little faggots lmaoo

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
what for a 24/25 yo guy?

Start now. You need all the experience you can get, even casging experience. Doesn't matter if you are sub mtn now, you can still learn.
I have gone to acting classes in the past. People were thoroughly impressed, I have an aptitute for it. I just want looks so I can avoid a negative typecasting loop which is almost impossible to escape from. The typecasting blackpill is brutal.

• +1
Reactions: Marsik

If you are currently in the age range of 10 to 17 years old (or younger, the younger the better, but you should not be on this forum lol) , get in to acting asap. If you stick to it and have a good teacher , it will improve your life drastically.

You will learn to understand peoples emotions in a structured way if you regularly try to understand and act out the feelings of fictional characters wich will massively help in every conversation.
You will learn to present yourself and to step out of your comfort zone socially.
You will be unique. While in america, alot of nerdy Theater kids roam the high schools, you won't find many or any in europe, so especially if you get in to acting classes made form cinematic acting, you won't seem weird to girls but rather artsy and unique, especially when paired with working out.
And while you might not become an actor, having the chance is something you should take seriously, acting is a field in wich talent is way over valued, harc work and learning will make you very good if you start as young as possible.
Yes, in america, actors are expected to be beautiful, but in europe, films tend to be more realistic when it comes to the looks of thw average person, if you are an mtn, htn frauded, that's enough. Even if you are ltn with a unique face, you still have a chance.
Also you will learn to handle stress and, if you start going to chastings, will hear alot of professional opinions about your looks and presentation.

All in all, it's a massive cheat code and I wish I began earlier and never stopped (had to stop due to covid and never returned cause after the 2 years of virus bs, I felt too old wich wasn't true.)

Start now and work hard.

There are many more advantages, f. E. getting to know alot of ppl but thr above are the most important to me.

This will also be beneficial if you are located in the usa. But don't do it in school if your teacher isn't a professional and if it's for theater. Go to a private institution.
Also, some girls, many even, especially my type, a
what for a 24/25 yo guy?
You will get alot of benefits. You will probably become more social and act better in social situations. But you won't ever be good without massive talent, you will probably neverake any money from it and it might be hard finding a good school. But if the benefits of being more social and outgoing are enough for you. Give it a try.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
I have gone to acting classes in the past. People were thoroughly impressed, I have an aptitute for it. I just want looks so I can avoid a negative typecasting loop which is almost impossible to escape from. The typecasting blackpill is brutal.
Escaping type casting is wayyyy easier then getting a foot in to the industry at older age. Role specific castings are the way and they will most defenetly always pick someone with a resume with someone without a resume there too.
Also, the social status gain stays almost the same, no matter the character you play. And all other benefits, even if you don't make it to some professional gigs stay the same.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Anything to say about the looks of your friend? Had a friend who got some minor roles in adds too and even an add for a local food chatity organization got him attention. And others from the acting school had more success.

• +1
Reactions: Tylermax
what if youre autistic

• JFL
Reactions: Newday*V3
what if youre autistic
It might help if you are talented and put in everything. But realistically, it's a super hard nerf for the field, you need the ability to learn how to communicate and understand others emotions.

Anything to say about the looks of your friend? Had a friend who got some minor roles in adds too and even an add for a local food chatity organization got him attention. And others from the acting school had more success.
ngl i havent seen him in quite a while but now that i saw him again as it seems he fully pursues the acting lmao. he even plays in more roles in tv that i expected these are some recent pictures of him in actual tv serials
Malu1
Malu2
Malu3

irl hes like 178-180 at most, he was kinda recending as i remember him and id rate him average but he has really striking eyebrows and can niche role imo he has that passable actor face plus hes really nt and sociable ngl . he networked his way through from acting classes/commercials to actual tv
Rr4

Escaping type casting is wayyyy easier then getting a foot in to the industry at older age. Role specific castings are the way and they will most defenetly always pick someone with a resume with someone without a resume there too.
Also, the social status gain stays almost the same, no matter the character you play. And all other benefits, even if you don't make it to some professional gigs stay the same.
Interesting. Do you have a lot of experience in the acting industry and acting in general? If so I would like to speak with you since I am very interested in acting.

Youngcels 12-14 are wasting their precious youth rotting here when the possibilities are endless. This is an age when world class professional athletes start their careers. Fucking disgusting and sad to see

It’s the best time to start anything because you’ll be very competent and experienced by late teens perfect time to start doing it professionally

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Maalik, rand anon, p0lishsubhuman and 5 others
Interesting. Do you have a lot of experience in the acting industry and acting in general? If so I would like to speak with you since I am very interested in acting.
I am no expert. As I said, sadly I stopped acting after covid, but I took classes for 2 years before that, prepared for castings, wws in contact with lots of people in the industry ( my teachers and other ppl who where there with me and had success) and I did a ton of research in to psychological benefits of acting classes after realizing how beneficial they where to my attention starved brain. If you take it seriously for long enough, like 5 to 6 years and are still going then, it's very likely you can break in to the industry if you aren't sub human looking

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and HarrierDuBois
I act everyday, my whole personality is a fraud

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Danish_Retard, proxyy and 1 other person
can i take acting classes if i’m 39?

I am no expert. As I said, sadly I stopped acting after covid, but I took classes for 2 years before that, prepared for castings, wws in contact with lots of people in the industry ( my teachers and other ppl who where there with me and had success) and I did a ton of research in to psychological benefits of acting classes after realizing how beneficial they where to my attention starved brain. If you take it seriously for long enough, like 5 to 6 years and are still going then, it's very likely you can break in to the industry if you aren't sub human looking
Got discord? PM me if you do and want to talk. I am very curious.

im too high inhib that id die out of cringe if i acted in front of ppl ion know

• So Sad
Reactions: med
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Soychadcell and Angutoid
what a bunch of little faggots lmaoo
Tf is wrong with becoming a more socjal person. Stupid ass american mindset can't comprehend culture outside of the states

im too high inhib that id die out of cringe if i acted in front of ppl ion know
That's the exact point at wich you need to get in to acting. Cause trust me, everyone feels like this to some extend. But learning will get you ober this. Competwnt teachers will help you escape this feeling very easily. After a few weeks, you won't have that feeling in classes anymore and after a few months, you can talk to anyone.

• Love it
Reactions: Angutoid
u wont build any muscle though

In america, yes, in europe, if you are young or hard working you can easily succeed as an mtn or low htn. Look at projects like dark, athena etc. all the actors are fraudet mtn or low htn at best.
Over for LTNcels

u wont build any muscle though
Well, you can do both, but both strength training and acting take dedication and will power. I did both, at different times. But I used to be way happier when acting and not yet building my body.
U could defenetly do both though

Well, you can do both, but both strength training and acting take dedication and will power. I did both, at different times. But I used to be way happier when acting and not yet building my body.
U could defenetly do both though
yea u can but it does take a lot of effort with school + a teen brain.

but i agree that theatre does wonder for social skills

• +1
yea u can but it does take a lot of effort with school + a teen brain.

but i agree that theatre does wonder for social skills
Just like anything, if you want to become good at something, stary6as early as possible and work hard. I know the younger brain has a problem with this. Wich is why I am posting this.

Start now and work hard.

W thread

i need to ascend first

Just get your twink ass railed by old white movie directors for minor roles theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Newday*V3 and Gonthar
need to ascend first, why 17y old max?

Start now and work hard.

You will never be Brad Pitt

• JFL
Reactions: future_mogger

Start now and work hard.

giga level autism brah

You will never be Brad Pitt
This isn't about becoming an actor for a job, this isn't about being star or anything like that. It's about skills you learn.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: infini, Danish_Retard, Sny and 2 others