Why your Jewish psychologists administer Clozapine to you

G

GuyFromSingapore

It's all fun games until someone gets punched
This is the whole point all along.

Nothing to do with Schizophrenia.

"Clinically, clozapine reduces violent and aggressive behavior in patients with schizophrenia"

Also I became fat from normal weight because of Clozapine.

"For example, a recent observational study of clozapine-treated outpatients noted that 80% were overweight, and 58% met criteria for metabolic syndrome,"

OP how regularly do you take such medication

If they gave you meds It means you Needed them

OP how regularly do you take such medication

None. Stopped it.

They can't force me once I'm discharged.

Stopping it even gradually was health in earth. Cerebral palsy, shivering arms, paranoia, nonsensical blabbering in my mind and OCD.

Whoever makes people take these meds have a special place in hell. If God is a Merciful and Just God.

It's akin to Mexican Cartels where they pump drugs into you while cutting your limbs and organs alive just to torture you. Only difference is that this is mental(excluding the cerebral palsy and shivering limbs).

I went from 98kg to 76kg just quiting this "medicine"(poison) in 3 months.

Nah the Jews just want to control me because I'm an Aggressive Kshatriya, lol.

psychologists just give meds to everyone when in most of cases the problem is deeper than that

patients usually end up worse than before

So you Need them.

That's right Gentile, stop being impossible to control. Only us Jews are entitled to be fearsome warriors and do Krav Maga.

Smart Physicists who train MMA and are handsome are bad. We don't like that.

psychologists just give meds to everyone when in most of cases the problem is deeper than that

patients usually end up worse than before
Nah, there's Always a good reason, it's Just that people don't want to admit It. If you're aggressive you're not a functioning member of society

• +1
Reactions: standardcel
That's right Gentile, stop being impossible to control. Only us Jews are entitled to be fearsome warriors and do Krav Maga.

Smart Physicists who train MMA and are handsome are bad. We don't like that.
Jews aren't warriors. Nothing wrong with training MMA as long you don't have aggressive behaviour outside of the gyn

Nah, there's Always a good reason, it's Just that people don't want to admit It. If you're aggressive you're not a functioning member of society

I'm nice to my friends. And I'm nice to women, children and old people.

I help people in wheelchairs by pushing them to their destination.(something you don't)

I play with dogs in the streets and feed them.(something you don't)

I do volunteering.(something you don't)

My aggression is directed to specific individuals or groups not everyone.

I can hold a more thoughtful and insightful conversation than you ever could.

Last edited:
Jews aren't warriors. Nothing wrong with training MMA as long you don't have aggressive behaviour outside of the gyn

Are you mentally retarded? Do you think I just walk around wanting to slap old people and little children?

None. Stopped it.

They can't force me once I'm discharged.

Stopping it even gradually was health in earth. Cerebral palsy, shivering arms, paranoia, nonsensical blabbering in my mind and OCD.

Whoever makes people take these meds have a special place in hell. If God is a Merciful and Just God.

It's akin to Mexican Cartels where they pump drugs into you while cutting your limbs and organs alive just to torture you. Only difference is that this is mental(excluding the cerebral palsy and shivering limbs).

I went from 98kg to 76kg just quiting this "medicine"(poison) in 3 months.
What was your dose?

I'm nice to my friends. And I'm nice to women, children and old people.

I help people in wheelchairs by pushing them to their destination.(something you don't)

I play with dogs in the streets and feed them.(something you don't)

I do volunteering.(something you don't)

My aggression is directed to specific individuals or groups not everyone.

I can hold a more thoughtful and insightful conversation than you ever could.
You're still bitter and aggressive, can sense from your posts. Surely you Just didn't end up in the Ward by chance.

Last edited:
I’ve been taking Jew meds since she 9

You heard voices and thought you’re haunted?

Fuck no.

I have 130 IQ and zero genetic disposition to Schizophrenia.

People with Schizophrenia tend to have high baseline dopamine. I have very low baseline dopamine.

I'm the literal opposite of Schizophrenic.

I'm just Schizothymic.("introverted")

Last edited:
You're still bitter and aggressive, can sense from your posts. Surely you Just didn't end up in the Ward by chance.

Funny how someone who says "no Dalit" which is being cold aka dismissive form aggressiveness would açcuse me of aggression.

Aggression is constant that can be tempered and diverted to other enterprises. Hard working, determined people can be aggressive by nature. Batman for example.

Funny how someone who says "no Dalit" which is being cold aka dismissive form aggressiveness would açcuse me of aggression.

Aggression is constant that can be tempered and diverted to other enterprises. Hard working, determined people can be aggressive by nature. Batman for example.
This isn't a movie this Is real life. Accept the fact that you Need meds and move on.

This isn't a movie this Is real life. Accept the fact that you Need meds and move on.

That's funny. How about you disprove/contradict what I just said.

That's funny. How about you disprove/contradict what I just said.
There are different type of aggressiveness. You surely didn't end up in the Ward by chance.

There are different type of aggressiveness. You surely didn't end up in the Ward by chance.

So do, tell me more. Entertain me.

• JFL
Reactions: standardcel
There's nothing else to say. Just accept that you Need the meds to live a more quiet Life.

Haha, that's why I'm in India right now.

most of ppl just immediately get addicted to these pills so good job

hope u doing better dawg
so you read it? Good, I wanted you to but at the same time didn't want it to stay here and potentially be used by against me in arguments. But yeah I'm surprised I didn't have any problems with them, I'm one of the few people who gets addicted to weed (like legit, used to be a daily smoker and found it next to impossible to quit or regulate my use), so it's a miracle I didn't fall down the benzo hole like so many people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52298
Yeah Schizophrenics have poor motor skills.

When I was at the psyche ward they told me to stop shadowboxing.

Shadowboxing is like a really sharp mind, high spatial awareness and spatial IQ.

Schizophrenia is a dysfunctional disorder. It reduces your ability to function in this world.

They got really upset when I was going to clubs to seek women.

A Schizophrenic will not be able to navigate his surroundings and achieve desires in the world.

They were exceptionally offended by me going to the library and being studious.

They stalked me there and one guy even asked "have you been to jail before"?

The other one was me thinking about going to the Boxing gym and someone saying "right hook".