Why your life is a humiliation ritual

PROMETHEUS

PROMETHEUS

Inactive: Ascension in Progress 🔋
Attractiveness and NT are the two most important factors for social success, based on blackpill principles

Got a deficit in either? Mate. Unlucky :cry:

Deficit in both? Fucking over! :feelswhy:

Are you aware of what a humiliation ritual is?

For a person that embodies both characteristics (Unattractiveness and non-NT), their life tends to be a humiliation ritual

Every memory from their life is about social failures and embarrassments

This worsens with age

The older people get, the more socially sophisticated and aware they become

The gap between your social dexterity and theirs will further widen, creating a greater gap between you and them, till the point that they will no longer be able to relate with you, in the same way you probably can't relate with someone that has severe down syndrome

On top of that, there will be certain social milestones that people hit at ages like 18, 21, 25, 30 etc that you'll likely either lag behind on or never reach

It's unfortunate, but that's what I would describe as a life of humiliation ritual

Brutal. So sad

If you're curious at to what your 40's, 50's and 60's will be like, below is a good idea:

(Not like any of you ADHD kids have the attention span to listen to a hyper-realistic 1h40m podcast of your future anyway)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Hardrada, lemonnz, NotoriousLoser and 8 others
The true humiliation is when u start a family with a whore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, Axii, the_nextDavidLaid and 5 others
I like threads like these cuz it's a realistic reminder as to what your life will be like for most of us if we don't do anything and just rot

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, Hardrada, fuxkdakikez and 3 others
Idc about humiliation im so numb

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigLooks22, stunna, PROMETHEUS and 1 other person
none of this applies to foids

• +1
Reactions: Axii, lemonnz, sudanguy and 4 others
I like threads like these cuz it's a realistic reminder as to what your life will be like for most of us if we don't do anything and just rot

Your indifference to switching between 1st person to 3rd person perspective in the same sentence just gave me a seizure

Learn to write nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Axii, Hardrada and Zonar
Your indifference to switching between 1st person to 3rd person perspective in the same sentence just gave me a seizure

Learn to write nigga
I'm working on it

• Love it
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
none of this applies to foids

True

I've seen disfigured foids find love

Nigga will do anything for pussy while dudes in the same situations will rot

So sad

• +1
Reactions: Axii, lwlaiet060920, Egyptianmogger and 1 other person
Idc about humiliation im so numb

This is a thing

I once became numb to it at some point

You then heal when you get yourself out of the environment that made you numb into a healthier one

The best thing you can do is not take disrespect and if that comes at socializing less so be it. It’s far better to be feared or hated than to be a punching bag especially if you have other issues in your life

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and fuxkdakikez
The best thing you can do is not take disrespect and if that comes at socializing less so be it. It’s far better to be feared or hated than to be a punching bag especially if you have other issues in your life

Luckily I've never been at risk of taking disrespect. I cut people off easily

I can imagine that jestermaxxers and other people-pleasing types do though

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, fuxkdakikez, Abhorrence and 1 other person
Luckily I've never been at risk of taking disrespect. I cut people off easily

I can imagine that jestermaxxers and other people-pleasing types do though
Yes and that’s just stupid to do as an incel or abused dog. No reason anyone who’s blackpilled should continue doing that

I like threads like these cuz it's a realistic reminder as to what your life will be like for most of us
YOU HAVE IT OR YOU DONT

Basically my life...

Doesnt work for manlets

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and ElTruecel
Looksmax or die tryin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
What can we do?

Tell me more about that anarchy podcast episode. Will start watching it I hope it's worth it and not a waste of time the title sounds interesting which is the main reason why I'm listening

Milla Jovovich is my waifu

Bro just described me

real

Last edited:
Tell me more about that anarchy podcast episode. Will start watching it I hope it's worth it and not a waste of time the title sounds interesting which is the main reason why I'm listening
That podcast only had 100 views and is easily the greatest exploration of the blackpill to ever exist anywhere on the internet

A hidden gem that no one will ever discover

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada
It’s also an issue when you have high standards and don’t find the majority of women attractive. You have less incentive to even pursue most women, even if they show you interest. You may even realise that a woman is objectively attractive, but if she’s not your type, you still won’t personally find her attractive

It’s also an issue when you have high standards and don’t find the majority of women attractive. You have less incentive to even pursue most women, even if they show you interest. You may even realise that a woman is objectively attractive, but if she’s not your type, you still won’t personally find her attractive

This is the case for a lot of women that settle for betabuxxer

They need his money and a family but have zero attraction for him

That’s why those marriages are sexless

That podcast only had 100 views and is easily the greatest exploration of the blackpill to ever exist anywhere on the internet

A hidden gem that no one will ever discover
How did you find it? I will get back to you once I've finished it btw

This worsens with age

The older people get, the more socially sophisticated and aware they become

The gap between your social dexterity and theirs will further widen, creating a greater gap between you and them, till the point that they will no longer be able to relate with you, in the same way you probably can't relate with someone that has severe down syndrome

On top of that, there will be certain social milestones that people hit at ages like 18, 21, 25, 30 etc that you'll likely either lag behind on or never reach

It's unfortunate, but that's what I would describe as a life of humiliation ritual
Ugghhh so fucking relatable

Do you have anything more to say on this? This is what I've been going through since age 11

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
Do you have anything more to say on this? This is what I've been going through since age 11
It’s dark at night and the moon is bright enough to shine light onto the navy blue ocean

Beneath this crystal clear water contains luminescent swarms of jellyfish all swimming in harmony

They don’t bump into each other or cause friction

There seems to be some sort of hive mind that connects them all together, allowing them to dance in synchronicity

This is also true for humans in nature. Conversations and laughter flow effortless

However, something happens in the brain of an abused dog or an autist that causes them to lose this connection to the hive mind

The energy source that the group all plug into doesn’t seem to be the right fit for them

This results in social awkwardness and inability to form & maintain connections

The people they were friends with yesterday now appear to be strangers, for no apparent reason

Memories from school isn’t of of friendships and adventures, but rather anxiety and confusion

It’s a reoccurring pattern that stains all their social interactions, causing every memory from their past to be of social failures and embarrassments