why’d I have a shot of whiskey with the singer of a band in his tour bus?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
The other night at a concert some drunk Arab dude came out after the show with a shot of whiskey and said “you drink whiskey?” And we had a shot.

Then he said “ay bro wanna meet the band? I’m their manager. I’ll take you on the bus”

So I said “yeah that’ll be badass”

Then he took me to their tour bus and said “sorry if it smells like piss, there’s an issue with the toilet” and I got on the bus and they were eating burgers and I saw the main singer of the band and took a pic and he got a paper cup and poured me a shot of Jack Daniels and we had a drink together and he signed something for me and then i left the bus.

Also why did that Arab tour manager tell me he had a 16 person orgy the other day and got pussy every night but his wife was there with him. Maybe she’s a cuck queen

• Love it
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, BrahminBoss and vermillioncorefan
@vermillioncorefan shit was a movie 😇

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and vermillioncorefan
Too bad on the Uber ride back home I threw up at a red light

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
I was already drunk asf before that shitskin gave me whiskey. Plus I had another drink with the singer of the band. So that put me over the edge

The other night at a concert some drunk Arab dude came out after the show with a shot of whiskey and said “you drink whiskey?” And we had a shot.

Then he said “ay bro wanna meet the band? I’m their manager. I’ll take you on the bus”

So I said “yeah that’ll be badass”

Then he took me to their tour bus and said “sorry if it smells like piss, there’s an issue with the toilet” and I got on the bus and they were eating burgers and I saw the main singer of the band and took a pic and he got a paper cup and poured me a shot of Jack Daniels and we had a drink together and he signed something for me and then i left the bus.

Also why did that Arab tour manager tell me he had a 16 person orgy the other day and got pussy every night but his wife was there with him. Maybe she’s a cuck queen
nice true story wish i was there 🙂

how do you throw up from a couple shots? jfl
Na I was drinking the entire day. 3 double IPAs. 4 shooters of 99 proof. Like a few shots of whiskey, a beer, a cider etc

Na I was drinking the entire day. 3 double IPAs. 4 shooters of 99 proof. Like a few shots of whiskey, a beer, a cider etc
oh damn

ive been drinking everyday but yesterday i woke up with throwup everywhere i must’ve been blacked out, i had my maid clean it JFL
she was cleaning it whilst choking for 1 hour

shits kinda depressing drinking by yourself but i like it tbh

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
oh damn

ive been drinking everyday but yesterday i woke up with throwup everywhere i must’ve been blacked out, i had my maid clean it JFL
she was cleaning it whilst choking for 1 hour

shits kinda depressing by yourself but i like it tbh
Nahh this rich mf had his maid cleaning up his vomit Donald trump ah house