Why’d my cousins win the lottery at life

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
I have a lot of cousins but one set in particular is perfect in every way. I think it’s because my uncle got with a white girl. And also my uncle is crazy and killed many people in war and every time he comes over he gets into PTSD mode and knocks someone out. Anyway,
All his daughters became gymnasts and body builders and his son became a marine and fire fighter.

Why’d they win at life

• JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy
Bumo

• JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy
I have a lot of cousins but one set in particular is perfect in every way. I think it’s because my uncle got with a white girl. And also my uncle is crazy and killed many people in war and every time he comes over he gets into PTSD mode and knocks someone out. Anyway,
All his daughters became gymnasts and body builders and his son became a marine and fire fighter.

Why’d they win at life
Because genes are given at random. Being born is nothing else but a big lottery. Don't blame yourself for it.

Because genes are given at random. Being born is nothing else but a big lottery. Don't blame yourself for it.
I wish I was a great person why couldn’t I be someone Steve Jobs or bill gates or just someone

I wish I was a great person why couldn’t I be someone Steve Jobs or bill gates or just someone
I too wonder about that. I deal with a chronic Illness, and wonder why me of all people, but then I notice I am not special, and there have been lots of people that have found themselves in the same position like me.

Try to imagine how many people ask themselves: Why does this things happen to me?

Many. You are not alone brother.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
I too wonder about that. I deal with a chronic Illness, and wonder why me of all people, but then I notice I am not special, and there have been lots of people that have found themselves in the same position like me.

Try to imagine how many people ask themselves: Why does this things happen to me?

Many. You are not alone brother.
Yeah but why did Brad Pitt and bill gates get all of the finer things in life with no downsides

Yeah but why did Brad Pitt and bill gates get all of the finer things in life with no downsides
Because it is all pure sheer luck. This is how life works. From the moment of conception is has all been pure luck. To be alive is to be healthy. Ask yourself: How many dangers am I exposed daily?

You're exposed to brutal illnesses, war, rape, gangs, accidents, etc. The fact that this things are not affecting your life right now is pure luck. I think blackpill shouldn't be about genes, but about LUCK. Chad is very lucky.