Why're ugly alt dudes getting so many bitches?

dtxc

dtxc

racist
I'm an alt guy myself and I'd rate myself a 7/10. I regularly come across instagram pages of alt metalheads my age (late teens) who are short and somewhat of unattractive facially but when i check their posts they'll have tens of attractive alt girls in their comments section simping HARD over them. I'm talking they're down bad in these comments sections simping as if the guy is chico or some shit. anyway I find it weird how I basically have the same style as them and similar features like long curly hair and shit, but they still pull more than me, I get dms here and there and I'm currently talking to 3 girls but I would never expect to get comments on my posts like them. Is it because im less popular/have less followers? is it because im not posting thirst traps as much? please let me know

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
dtxc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kebab, horizontallytall, FacialStructure404 and 9 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CopiumAddict2018, kebab, 1966Ford and 19 others
Cuz young foids are brainwashed, however, all of that will stop the moment they turn 20.

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
You arent 7/10

Also us nichemaxxed niggas are simply better, u cant replace something niche

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
You arent 7/10

Also us nichemaxxed niggas are simply better, u cant replace something niche
My face defo isnt the best but id still rate it above average also im 6ft1 and i just turned 17

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
My face defo isnt the best but id still rate it above average also im 6ft1 and i just turned 17
Cuz your age group is recessed subhumans

I'm an alt guy myself and I'd rate myself a 7/10. I regularly come across instagram pages of alt metalheads my age (late teens) who are short and somewhat of unattractive facially but when i check their posts they'll have tens of attractive alt girls in their comments section simping HARD over them. I'm talking they're down bad in these comments sections simping as if the guy is chico or some shit. anyway I find it weird how I basically have the same style as them and similar features like long curly hair and shit, but they still pull more than me, I get dms here and there and I'm currently talking to 3 girls but I would never expect to get comments on my posts like them. Is it because im less popular/have less followers? is it because im not posting thirst traps as much? please let me know
they think they're more "muh emotional" and more likely to "muh express their feelings"

jfl if you think ur 7/10
based on ur pfp alone you have small lower third, shit cheekbones and shit neurocranium/temples for your hair, and thats just half of ur face

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
face wise i guess I'm a 6/10 but im also tall and have other less important but good features
6'1 and tall. You live in jewSA?

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Niechemaxxing/status maxxing

jfl if you think ur 7/10
based on ur pfp alone you have small lower third, shit cheekbones and shit neurocranium/temples for your hair, and thats just half of ur face
The pic was taken by my phone which was extremely close to my face making my lower third look shrinked, also i think you're confused on my hair temple as it's literally not visible on the photo, the only real problems i have with my face is that its puffy and i have acne

I've seen the same thing, emo looks ascend even the biggest subhumans.

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
Women love unique looks

i suppose that means usa, also in balkan and im taller than most adults
>alt guys
>6'1 being tall

Doesnt sound like balkan at all

So the only thing keeping me from getting more bitches is getting more popular?
Try nieches that you are authentically apart of. Looks come first tho.

Because in the real world success with women its not all about autistic psl stuff. The Beatles were ugly and had women going literally hysterical for them. I see hot chicks with brutish-looking metalhead bfs in festivals all the time.

Because in the real world success with women its not all about autistic psl stuff. The Beatles were ugly and had women going literally hysterical for them. I see hot chicks with brutish-looking metalhead bfs in festivals all the time.
the beatles are literally the most popular band in the world you could be the ugliest mf and still pull just because you were in beatles

7/10 in slums of Lagos sure