Votes: 17 100.0%
  • Neutral

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Failo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
IMG 4089

This wide pfl with the below eyelashes
IMG 4088

Whenever I see foids or guys with such eyes they always have more presence than the rest braindead NPC normies.

Prime example of NPC foid fruading with eyeliner, eyelashes extension, eye shadown to mimic wide pfl

IMG 4090
IMG 4091

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Infinite and MakinItHappen
those eyelashes aren't long though

I am the main character tbh people have told me I look like the main character of an anime before

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, EggKing and nullandvoid
what is pfl tho can u tell me

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen
OP just gave me a dopamine rush bruv:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane, 5'7 zoomer, coispet and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: coispet
No Main character for my 4:1 pfl to pfh with Long eyelashes and nct

• Woah
Reactions: caiolindo
nope, im not from tiktok or never used tiktok ever
now look at you dumb shit accusing everyone of coming from tiktok
View attachment 2784710

Where you from? If you joined recently you're from TikTok or Reddit.

(Whispers: Better to say TikTok)

Lmao main scammer, I mean character

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and Infinite
You are from TikTok, there’s no shame in denying a lot of good users currently are new users from there
brah, i dont use tiktok though, i've lurked here even before this all mewing and shh shit was famous or looksmaxxing edits were around

brah, i dont use tiktok though, i've lurked here even before this all mewing and shh shit was famous or looksmaxxing edits were around
I refuse to believe any normal person will “lurk” a forum for years or even months without even thinking or trying to register

Lmao main scammer, I mean character

lmao, who tf here tells this guy has good genetics
he still looks like an abused stupid janitor and his "girls" are mtbs whore who cheat on him

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen

And you never thought one time to research what pfl was?

Mewing was around since before the site in 2016 LMAO. This just proves you're capping and new.

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
I refuse to believe any normal person will “lurk” a forum for years or even months without even thinking or trying to register
Well, if I was from tiktok, would gladly accept it as I dont see a point in arguing forum retards that im not from tiktok but i aint from tiktok so what

He would know that mewing wasn't a new thing if he was a lurker

He's capping because he's too ashamed to admit he's a normie that heard about looksmaxxing from the recent wave it's making in the mainstream.

• +1
Reactions: coispet
And you never thought one time to research what pfl was?

Mewing was around since before the site in 2016 LMAO. This just proves you're capping and new.
1. Yes
2. Mewing was around before the site in 2016 but it was never a meme
3. I am not new, but if I was, i couldnt care less

He would know that mewing wasn't a new thing if he was a lurker

He's capping because he's too ashamed to admit he's a normie that heard about looksmaxxing from the recent wave it's making in the mainstream.
Nigga mewing was invented fucking decades ago, I literally never refused that, I only said mewing became a famous thing nowadays, do you even fucking read my posts dumb fucking nigger

I just got my eyelash growing thing in the mail and i have wide pfl, If i dont become a main character im blaming it personally on you OP.

I just got my eyelash growing thing in the mail and i have wide pfl, If i dont become a main character im blaming it personally on you OP.
Link me the eyelashes growing thing.

Doesn’t it destroy orbital fatpad???

true one guy asked me do i have eyeliner on lol too bad im having sheding on minox rn but they mog once its over

Link me the eyelashes growing thing.

Doesn’t it destroy orbital fatpad???
Latisse melted my fat pads, but i'm recovering, try minox on the eyelashes, be careful bcs it burns your eyes if you drop in

• Woah
Reactions: ElTruecel
Latisse melted my fat pads, but i'm recovering, try minox on the eyelashes, be careful bcs it burns your eyes if you drop in
Oral minox