• +1
Reactions: androidcel
8pslsc22

cuck eye area

Below average eye area to be honest

• +1
Reactions: Fallen Chad and androidcel
Below average eye area to be honest
Just illusions on my camera it's really close to model tier in real life. It's very different in real life and on pics especially if you have some special conditions like me and a poor camera.
As i said this does not represnt my eye area its an illusion i already showed u how in the other thread

Jesus christ you really are insecure about your eyes aren't you, they are quite far apart just accept it already

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Nibba and androidcel
Just illusions on my camera it's really close to model tier in real life. It's very different in real life and on pics especially if you have some special conditions like me and a poor camera.

As i said this does not represnt my eye area its an illusion i already showed u how in the other thread
Bro it can't be close to model tier but look bad in pics, if they are really close to model tier than they will look good in a 2 Megapixel camera, they are just a below Average or Average eye area at best

• +1
Reactions: Fallen Chad
Jesus christ you really are insecure about your eyes aren't you, they are quite far apart just accept it already
So explain my proof? Nono im not insecure at all i just want to disprove there are many ppl here they think they know what they are talking about but they know nothing, like saying my chin is recessed this i disproved and then i disproved this too.

• +1
You proved that you do in fact have wide set eyes. Symmetry 2 pic shows that. If that was your face you'd look much better
Wrong even on both pics its 1 eyelength between just look. Even on pic 1. It looks bad from front sometimes due to strabismus and distortion its not reality. As i said in real life i can confirm: LESS than 1 eye between. It just looks this way bro its misleading.

Those are the worst eyes I have ever seen on my life
Can You See with them bro?

Wrong even on both pics its 1 eyelength between just look. Even on pic 1. It looks bad from front sometimes due to strabismus and distortion its not reality. As i said in real life i can confirm: LESS than 1 eye between. It just looks this way bro its misleading.
Even if it isn't wide set it shows you have poor symettry = unattractive

• +1
Even if it isn't wide set it shows you have poor symettry = unattractive
Nope, what it shows is that everyone is asymmetric and that it gives off an illusion that is only seen on static pics from the front with distortion especially if you have strabismus and 4mm lens. This is logical, i heard you are studying medical so i assume you are a smart guy, think about this logically.

Nope, what it shows is that everyone is asymmetric and that it gives off an illusion that is only seen on static pics from the front with distortion especially if you have strabismus and 4mm lens. This is logical, i heard you are studying medical so i assume you are a smart guy, think about this logically.
Ight bruh if u look good and got a happy life then live it. If your still tryna troll, u gotta do better

You objectively look worse without the symmetry. I mirror both sides of my face and they're nearly identical

You objectively look worse without the symmetry. I mirror both sides of my face and they're nearly identical
Sure, but remember also there is darkness in that picture and i have strabismus this will make eyes look off especially on non moving pictures. In real life you see a browridge and eyes look deeper+irises are moving all the time so its not like looking straight into the cam with this condition it will not look the same and distortion of it makes it worse.

This does not effect anything
My point still stands
It does in pictures from the front, it can make eyes look OFF. That's why you guys have thought i have wide set eyes also the fact that my eyebrows closest to the center wont be spotted by my camera but are much closer together irl (its a bit too thin for cam to spot it but easily seen in real life). This also makes an illusion of wide set eyes.

Lol at this coping consider lefort 9999

Lol at this coping consider lefort 9999
Its not coping its irrefutable evidence and if you dont believe it you are a fool. Meassure for yourself on both symmetry pics for proof. Anyways you are fine to keep believing false things if it helps you its fine keep doing that, also say my chin is recessed while your at it.

It does in pictures from the front, it can make eyes look OFF. That's why you guys have thought i have wide set eyes also the fact that my eyebrows closest to the center wont be spotted by my camera but are much closer together irl (its a bit too thin for cam to spot it but easily seen in real life). This also makes an illusion of wide set eyes.
I kind of see what you're talking about man but dude even if they were perfect distance, they look like they're wide set, and that's what matters

I kind of see what you're talking about man but dude even if they were perfect distance, they look like they're wide set, and that's what matters
Ye but what im saying is thats only what it looks like on pictures, in real life they look normal distance. I agree they look far apart asf on some pictures but it really is not representing real life. Its easy to believe at first glance though i agree.

Then that's all that matters. Post a video in motion
Y agreed. Ppl who think selfies i mean they dont really represent reality well tbh. That's why everyone looks different from selfie to selfie. Imma post in motion probably to get rated in the summer im currently looksmaxxing.