Will anyone here pull off an "anime timeskip training powerup" looksmax during quarantine?

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken
This is aimed mostly at soft looksmaxxers (non surgery ones, since during quarantine surgeries got delayed or cancelled). Mostly weight loss, since it's one of the most impactful.

So will there be someone who "left the world" before starting their softmax, only to come back heavily changed? Imagine last time people saw you before the quarantine, you had normal/undefined/unremarkable face and next time they see you after i ends, you sport a chiseled more striking face. It'd be, as the title said, like those anime where the characters go train for a long time and come back changed and whoop the enemy ass, to that enemy's surprise. It'd be cool to read about anyone who experiences this and how dramatically their normal life changed before quarantime VS after quarantime, with no gradual feedback in between because of the isolation of that quarantine.

Additional note: This could be most interesting on people who also have jobs , uni or school so they are in contact with groups of people daily and are subject to heavy social interaction.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: middayshowers, didntreadlol, TheAscendedOne and 7 others
anime?

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol and TheAscendedOne
yeah i been doing ribcage expansion check my progress

D6112649 F854 40D0 AE3C 0A3396E581DC

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: didntreadlol, Deleted member 5683, TheAscendedOne and 4 others
lol if you live in a shit country that closes gyms over some flu

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: didntreadlol, TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: her, didntreadlol and TheAscendedOne
Motivation for cutting

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol, TheAscendedOne and ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
I explained it in thread. Some character experiences battle with bad guy, gets some feedback (getting ass kicked in anime), isolates himself training for long time, comes back "suddenly" changed, proceeds to surprise the bad guy with his new self.

Apply that to real life, the character bieng looksmaxxer, training being entire looksmax started and finished without witnesses, the bad guy being society which the guy faces with his new looks.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking, Deleted member 2227, didntreadlol and 3 others
I explained it in thread. Some character experiences battle with bad guy, gets some feedback (getting ass kicked in anime), isolates himself training for long time, comes back "suddenly" changed, proceeds to surprise the bad guy with his new self.

Apply that to real life, the character bieng looksmaxxer, training being entire looksmax started and finished without witnesses, the bad guy being society which the guy faces with his new looks.
Metaphorical genius tbh.

• +1
So will there be someone who "left the world" before starting their softmax, only to come back heavily changed?

I'm gonna do this actually.

• +1
  • +1
damn, thats quite a idea, nice
i ll do it

• +1
Basically OP IS SAYING WILL SMOMEONE LOOKSMAX HARD IN THE NEXT FEW MONTHS THAT PEOPLE DON'T RECOGNISE THEM

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3195, didntreadlol, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person

Check this out, the most blackpilled anime scene low bodyfat motivation to ever exist

• +1
Love the idea tbh. Gonna looksmaxx hard

• +1
Call it a time skip arc and come back powerful
Basically OP IS SAYING WILL SMOMEONE LOOKSMAX HARD IN THE NEXT FEW MONTHS THAT PEOPLE DON'T RECOGNISE THEM
Gang gang gang; that’s gonna be me dawg.

• +1
i look worse with super lean face, i‘ll be maxxing non looks related stuff

• +1
@fukmylyf you remember the fart nigga memes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: didntreadlol, fukmylyf and TheAscendedOne

Check this out, the most blackpilled anime scene low bodyfat motivation to ever exist

sul fuel for oldcels

brutal remlnder we wlll never be young agaln.

also wleghtloss only works lf you have good features to begln wlth really

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol
sul fuel for oldcels

brutal remlnder we wlll never be young agaln.

also wleghtloss only works lf you have good features to begln wlth really

Weightloss works for anyone who doesn't have bird tier facial bones.
(bump)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
It's over for oldersidecharactercels who have already hit their limits but is already getting powermogged by the pubescent main character with the superior bloodline

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Yeah bro, I been leanmaxxing hard and can already see some hollow cheeks, my face looks pretty defined now, i just need to lose 7 more lbs and im good to go, fuck its gonna be great once I get this done, to mog all the normies. I can PM anyone pics if they wanna see.