Will i form a brow ridge?

Murican

Murican

Iron
I don't see something bad on my face but i have no fucking brow ridge and it makes me look like a kid I'm 16 btw

M E W
E
W 3 M

dont know how also dont think it works (also dont know how)

by keeping your tongue on the roof of your mouth with your lips and teeth closed. you're 16. you'll heavily regret it if you dont start now.

by keeping your tongue on the roof of your mouth with your lips and teeth closed. you're 16. you'll heavily regret it if you dont start now.
dont know how tho also havent seen any legit before and afters

dont know how tho also havent seen any legit before and afters

just force your tongue to stay up on the roof. in like a day or two it will end up becoming muscle memory and the default position will be to stay up there.

just force your tongue to stay up on the roof. in like a day or two it will end up becoming muscle memory and the default position will be to stay up there.
have you seen results?

I don't see something bad on my face but i have no fucking brow ridge and it makes me look like a kid I'm 16 btw
You should develop one. I didn't get mine until my late teens.
Assuming you develop normally and mew your eye area will come forward.

i cant understand mewing have seen many videos but still cant... is there something like braces for mewing that can help ? @BornAgainChad i read that myobrace works like mewing is it true?

have you seen results?

no only done it for a week thus far you have to go months or years to see results. for you you would see the result in months or possibly even weeks since your facial bones havent finished developing.

• +1
Reactions: Murican
i cant understand mewing have seen many videos but still cant... is there something like braces for mewing that can help ? @BornAgainChad i read that myobrace works like mewing is it true?
It's like mewing in the way that it forces your tounge to stay up more. It also shapes your arch and shifts your teeth. I don't think you'd get much forward growth from just using a myobrace though, but your palate could widen from using one.

I have been hardmewing for 2months but i still need hold tongue up manually:feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: mrdolphin
Maybe, my brow ridge was non-existent at 16, now it's decent.

• +1
Reactions: Murican
mewing doesnt give you a brow, high levels of testosterone does

mewing doesnt give you a brow, high levels of testosterone does
My test isn't bad when i was sick all day in bed not working out literally doing nothing i still had an above average 600

My test isn't bad when i was sick all day in bed not working out literally doing nothing i still had an above average 600
youll probs get one then when u get older. depends on ur overall robustness tho. big jaw usually is accompanied by big brow ridge and big everything else

Mewing doesn’t work srs. Less competition for me ;)

• +1
Reactions: androidcel

I been doing it teeth open for years and still worked.

Mewing doesn’t work srs. Less competition for me ;)
this tbh, mewing is cope and chad can just mouthbreathe all day and still be chad because his genetics.