Will I get pussy

<6PSLcel

<6PSLcel

198cm by September or ropium
By my calculations I should be 6’6 morning height when I finish puberty, about 6’4.5 rn, I have a 22.5 bideltoid measured with a tape I think I can get it to 23.5 naturally, penis is 7x5 inches bone pressed I’m planning on getting a bathmate and getting to 8x6, then my face rn is high mtn although I’m quite bloated and leaning down to sub 15%, then I need rhino and I think I’ll easily be htn, so in conclusion:

Mid HTN
6’6
8x6 inch penis bone pressed
23.5 inch trained bideltoid (measured with tape measurer)
8.5 inch hand
18.25cm wrists
Asperger’s debuff

With all this in mind can I realistically pull a htb ?

I’m curious

to be a man make sure to get calluses on your hand from deadlifting or something similar like barbells

Niggas make these calculations like it’s a numbers game peak autism

• JFL
Reactions: negawattlol, Detective, DelonLover1999 and 2 others
to be a man make sure to get calluses on your hand from deadlifting or something similar like barbells
already have

already have
lol i had them for a year wanted to get rid of them thought they were permanent now i realise how much of a benefit they are, makes my hand dry too easier to grip shit and in general it might turn on women once they grab your hand and feel it

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
lol i had them for a year wanted to get rid of them thought they were permanent now i realise how much of a benefit they are, makes my hand dry too easier to grip shit and in general it might turn on women once they grab your hand and feel it
ive had some people compliment my hands as well, last year in my class people were comparing hand sizes for whatever reason and i had the biggest ones

Race and location?

Uk is like 40% currycel at this point jbw should apply if I were u I'd be slaying asian stacies at clubs every night
Fuck so my only option is bugs, fuck that

By my calculations I should be 6’6 morning height when I finish puberty, about 6’4.5 rn, I have a 22.5 bideltoid measured with a tape I think I can get it to 23.5 naturally, penis is 7x5 inches bone pressed I’m planning on getting a bathmate and getting to 8x6, then my face rn is high mtn although I’m quite bloated and leaning down to sub 15%, then I need rhino and I think I’ll easily be htn, so in conclusion:

Mid HTN
6’6
8x6 inch penis bone pressed
23.5 inch trained bideltoid (measured with tape measurer)
8.5 inch hand
18.25cm wrists
Asperger’s debuff

With all this in mind can I realistically pull a htb ?
Show pic or larp