WILL IT EVER END? Hasan Piker Gaslights His Admittedly Incel Audience AGAIN!

D

Deleted member 16110

Says girls will just settle, all you have to do is shower and be nice

His gay friend points out that the guy is just ugly but then Hasan says no every man is a 7

It's hard for women because they have to dodge weird and creepy dudes, then the other guy changes his mind and says he is decent looking and every average man has a pretty gf

Chatter points out that most of them are incel then his gay friend says that all straight men have to do is shower like Hasan said and "shave their ass"

Implies that he worked hard to become the chad he is today because he was fat previously, "[they think that] I fell out of my mother's womb 6'4 and confident"

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Mewton, LooksmaxxHopeful and 5 others
He's right. The blackpill is just a half-truth radical fringe ideology, no different than the 80 IQ trump-supporting antivaxxers conspiracy theorists who just regurgitate the same 1-2 questionable studies with no critical thinking of their own.

If you aren't ugly, and when I say ugly I mean people are disgusted by you, then you can easily get a girlfriend.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 16110 and 9 others
:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110
hasan is the biggest grifter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110 and Hades
If you aren't ugly, and when I say ugly I mean people are disgusted by you, then you can easily get a girlfriend
You aren't really ugly and so where's your gf

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Mewton, BetaGayFace2 and 3 others
Hasan dating advice video was so funny specially the comments

I'm sure hasan put a lot of effort and grind into having a 6'4 dad:forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110 and Deleted member
lmao Hasan is saying that to make sure his incel subscribers keep giving him money that's it, nobody is that stupid he knows and hes just making a logical decision to keep his earnings stable:ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Hades
He's right. The blackpill is just a half-truth radical fringe ideology, no different than the 80 IQ trump-supporting antivaxxers conspiracy theorists who just regurgitate the same 1-2 questionable studies with no critical thinking of their own.

If you aren't ugly, and when I say ugly I mean people are disgusted by you, then you can easily get a girlfriend.
Good troll

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214

After going outside, I see that most blackpill shit people say on here is just nonsense

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725

being a romantic partner is different than being a sexual interest though. but yea looksmax black pill is weak i see worse blackpill shit on tiktok like girls admitting how they fantasize over their first loves while with their current boyfriends

• +1
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 16110, Deleted member 17872 and 1 other person

Only realistic if you're social-circlemaxxed and NT. If you rely on online dating you're doomed if you're not HTN+

Screenshot 49

:soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 16110, Scammer and 1 other person
Only realistic if you're social-circlemaxxed and NT. If you rely on online dating you're doomed if you're not HTN+
Obviously. If you don't have a social circle and/or aren't NT as a normie+ then it's over and you were not socialized properly.

okay looksoverall

Users who are viewing this thread

Back