Will letting my wisdom teeth grow out increase my bigonial?

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
ofc jewish orthos offer extractons,
im 18 2 of my wisdom teeth are coming out rn but one hurts quite bad ngl and it may be growing on an angle (mama raise no bitch tho)
If I let the 4 of my wisdom teeth grow will it broaden my face more?
I heard that tooth extractions lead to bone resorption in the jaw, wanna prevent that if possible.

get a xray

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
I doubt it. Your jaw would need to mostly grow forward to allocate enough room. Might increase bigonial slightly but chewing would have had a larger impact

• +1
hope so, mine are coming through

• +1
im 18 2 of my wisdom teeth are coming out rn but one hurts quite bad ngl and it may be growing on an angle (mama raise no bitch tho)
I heard that tooth extractions lead to bone resorption in the jaw, wanna prevent that if possible.

I kept my wisdom teeth till I was 20. Most of my friends got it removed around 18 and It didn't do much for my facial development tbh. From 18 to 20 my facial developments improved as did my other friends who had it removed. You I got them removed due to the wisdom teeth rubbing against my cheeks and causing irritation and pain. If it hurts that means your mouth doesn't have enough room for it and you should remove it. If it isn't causing any problems then keep them.

• +1
Over for you if you can’t fit all four wisdom teeth

• So Sad
Ortho suregon had to remove part of my lower jawbone to extract my wisdom teeth. JFL
Thanks Mr.Goldstein

• JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Patient A
  • JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta and JizzFarmer
Probably not a significant amount, also your jaw is already pretty good, I dont think if more growth will give you extra PSL.

What you need is bleaching your skin and get a rhino

• +1
I'm 18 and still don't have 12-year old molars jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: PeaceAndLove and SubhumanCurrycel