Will mixing phenotypes result in prettier children?

pablomaxx

pablomaxx

It's safe to say that the majority of psl moggers are a combination of 2 or more phenotypes or at least nationalities

It's safe to say that the majority of psl moggers are a combination of 2 or more phenotypes or at least nationalities
Sometimes other times u get mutt abominations

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Zonar, FaceandBBC and 3 others
All about luck

• +1
Reactions: pablomaxx
Yes but this is sfcel.org

i.e. blasians
Blasians are moggers…. Mainly due to gook and African facial features not clashing as much.

Caucasian and bbc tropical phenotypes clash a lot so more likely to get abominations that need to be expunged with fire but you can also end up with niggas like the guy in my AVI. High risk high reward

Blasians are moggers…. Mainly due to gook and African facial features not clashing as much.

Caucasian and bbc tropical phenotypes clash a lot so more likely to get abominations that need to be expunged with fire but you can also end up with niggas like the guy in my AVI. High risk high reward
Pacific Islander+Caucasian = Jason Momoa

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President

she so sweet

Im a combo of 3 phenotypes, im brazilian but been mistaken for black wasian arab mexican filipino turkish e t ect

• JFL
Reactions: FaceandBBC
Im a combo of 3 phenotypes, im brazilian but been mistaken for black wasian arab mexican filipino turkish e t ect
translation, you brown

Depends on the phenotypes

The traits of 1 phenotype must compliment the other, mulattos can look good because light/dark contrast + white bones + nigger frame

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
  • +1
Apparently 135 iq is cope
what is cope is mutts having low IQ. My two siblings are Asperger and are brazillian mutts too with 1/4 black blood. Kalergi plan is cope.

• +1
I want a girl with this pheno:
IMG 1124

Yes, but most won't benefit.