Will MSM and glutathione brighten my dick color? :lul:

ymb

ymb

Iron
Title, I'm half white half ethnic (dark triad larper).
But my 🍆 pigmentation is so dark it looks like im paki or idian :lul:

Will the intake of MSM + Glutathione brighten my 🍆?
I know that glutathione is supposed to work on every area but usually 🍆is the most pigmented and saturated in melanin so idk if it works on that.
Also I heard oral glutathione is not consumed by the body, so you should either take broken down versions or just amino acids that your body needs to make it.

I know that glutathione is supposed to work on every area but usually 🍆is the most pigmented and saturated in melanin so idk if it works on that.
Also I heard oral glutathione is not consumed by the body, so you should either take broken down versions or just amino acids that your body needs to make it.
gay

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
unblack nigga

paint it

• +1
Reactions: JapaneBAC
Antioxidants (glutathione, vit c, etc) lighten the skin because tyrosine is hydroxylated to form 3,4-dihydroxyphenylalanine ("dopa"), which is then oxidized to dopa-quinone, which is then polymerized with melanoprotein to form melanin. So, yes.

• Love it
Reactions: ymb