Will my kids look like me?

roligtvarre4

roligtvarre4

Bronze
I have a low nasal bone, which im planning to fix. Would my kids have it if I married a normal nasal bone stacy?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and MaestheticMaso
no

• +1
Reactions: roligtvarre4
Depends on the (Race and Face) of the mother also the genetic recombination

Depends (Race,Face) of the mother the genetic recombination
Im half arab, half white. Ik this is an ethnic feature, so marrying the stacy in my class will make my kids moggers

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
Im half arab, half white. Ik this is an ethnic feature, so marrying the stacy in my class will make my kids moggers
Let me see ur nose also whats ur mix

• +1
If my kids look like me i‘ll kill myself out of guilt

• +1
Genetics are extremely more random and difficult to predict than what people think on .org. Except for some very specific and studied features, no one knows shit about how your children will look like.

• +1
Genetics are extremely more random and difficult to predict than what people think on .org. Except for some very specific and studied features, no one knows shit about how your children will look like.
This, but hypothetically the dna that determines the looks of your offspring is within the sperm. However there have been limited studies that say magnesium and folic acid help the fathers sperm carry more dominant genetic makeup.

• +1
This, but hypothetically the dna that determines the looks of your offspring is within the sperm. However there have been limited studies that say magnesium and folic acid help the fathers sperm carry more dominant genetic makeup.
So I should take those when im abput to fuck?

• +1
Reactions: Daqirius
tbh u might fuck up her gene pool, imagine them having most of her feats and they get your nose. idfk how this shit’ll work tho, hilarious to think about.

• +1