Will rosemary oil help me in hair thickening

Indra

Indra

YoungDesiLooksmaxxer
I'm norwood 1 right now with very thin hair on the hairline will rosemary oil help me cuz I'm 14 rn and can't get oral minoxidil also i saw some articles saying that rosemary oil blocks DHT but I'm confused if it blocks DHT on scalp or systematic can anyone clear my doubt about that and is peppermint oil any better?

I'm norwood 1 right now with very thin hair on the hairline will rosemary oil help me cuz I'm 14 rn and can't get oral minoxidil also i saw some articles saying that rosemary oil blocks DHT but I'm confused if it blocks DHT on scalp or systematic can anyone clear my doubt about that and is peppermint oil any better?
Its cope, and you dont want to block dht with 14 ahhahaahahah. DHT will develop masculine features in face and make dick bigger. Wait till 20

• +1
Reactions: zura
Its cope, and you dont want to block dht with 14 ahhahaahahah. DHT will develop masculine features in face and make dick bigger. Wait till 20
Ik blocking dht will inhibit my growth that's why I'm asking

Ik blocking dht will inhibit my growth that's why I'm asking
Nah it wont lower growth, bc growth is made by Gh+amino acids->IGF-1->Height Growth

rosemary oil will do fuck all for anti hairloss but will work on stuff that isn't receding like eyebrows/eyelashes

rosemary oil will do fuck all for anti hairloss but will work on stuff that isn't receding like eyebrows/eyelashes
So what about peppermint oil Will it do any good?

So what about peppermint oil Will it do any good?
i use rosemary + peppermint oil + biotin (topical) + vit e (topical) and it's worked kinda for me so yea i'd try it

no. 3k and get ht in spain. done

i use rosemary + peppermint oil + biotin (topical) + vit e (topical) and it's worked kinda for me so yea i'd try it
24926.jpg

can you rate your avi's
1. forward growth
2. zygos

Just curious

24926.jpg

can you rate your avi's
1. forward growth
2. zygos

Just curious
i'm gonna be real i have no fucking clue what forward growth acc means but i'm gonna guess his is good bc he looks good

zygos look good imo, could be higher set tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
Balding at 14....this gotta be nonsense. Did you check with an dermatologist op? Maybe there are other underlying issues.

Balding at 14....this gotta be nonsense. Did you check with an dermatologist op? Maybe there are other underlying issues.
Dawg I'm indian we don't go to dermatologist at 14

• So Sad
Reactions: zura
Dawg I'm indian we don't go to dermatologist at 14

if you think you're balding at 14 then you should ask your dad what age he started balding, if his age was like 19-20 this means you aren't balding, personally i don't think you're balding unless you over abused some substance

if you think you're balding at 14 then you should ask your dad what age he started balding, if his age was like 19-20 this means you aren't balding, personally i don't think you're balding unless you over abused some substance
hes prolly not balding just hairline maturing from round to square, this happened to me. I noitched my hairline go from very low round to square at around 15

• +1
Reactions: currymuncher00