Kraken
srs

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
idk try it out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill and NorwoodAscender
no joke is this a sustainable method health wise snort once everyday i cant get out to bed to apply minox im so tired i want my suffering to end

• +1
@MoggerGaston

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and NorwoodAscender
yes but adderall also will and it lasts longer and not as addictive

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksThinker, Lynxress, tombradylover and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and NorwoodAscender
I’m about to be prescribed adderall soon

Can’t wait to try that shit haha
quick tip tho. try not to be on this site when it kicks in because it’ll be hard to get off of it. it’s hard asf to switch tasks on it in my opinion. so be doing whatever ur supposed to be doing when it kicks in, and you will get it done.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lynxress, wollet2, tombradylover and 1 other person
yes but adderall also will and it lasts longer and not as addictive
because it lasts longer, is cocaine more suitable for a 10 min job?
im returning to bed after

• +1
quick tip tho. try not to be on this site when it kicks in because it’ll be hard to get off of it. it’s hard asf to switch tasks on it in my opinion. so be doing whatever ur supposed to be doing when it kicks in, and you will get it done.
Perfect,

The real reason I’m tryna get it perspectives is cuz I think I have ADHD and I heard it makes u feel good and improves ur focus/overall mood

I have an appointment with a doctor for it soon so I gotta play up the fact that I have ADHD and act like I’m a troubled kid that needs it 😂

• +1
@MoggerGaston
Yes

I take my finasteride with a glass of wine in the morning. Sometimes you need to use alcohol/drugs to get the energy to improve your life.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and wollet2
When I’m at the doctors I’m gonna act a little more retarded and slow than I usually am so he prescribes it :lul:

• +1
no joke is this a sustainable method health wise snort once everyday i cant get out to bed to apply minox im so tired i want my suffering to end
Just do it u fucking cuck eventually it just feels routine

• JFL
  • +1
Im literally on this site rn as its kicking in. Im gonna log off and do actual work. Thx for the reminder. Also how many off days do u take a week? I find that doing 3 days on 2 days off helps a lot with tolerance. Anyways cheers and have fun studying

• +1
because it lasts longer, is cocaine more suitable for a 10 min job?
im returning to bed after
probably if u really only need it for 10 minutes. but be safe with that shit. why not just take addy so u can be productive for 3-4 hours then return back to bed tho?

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
Yes

I take my finasteride with a glass of wine in the morning. Sometimes you need to use alcohol/drugs to get the energy to improve your life.
100% thats a valid use. although taking a pill is so easy 4 me

but applying shit topicals in ur entire scalp everyday is impossible. i need coke

i used to try nic pouches for that idk if they helped (think they did shit) i hope cocaine is stronger

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and NorwoodAscender
Im literally on this site rn as its kicking in. Im gonna log off and do actual work. Thx for the reminder. Also how many off days do u take a week? I find that doing 3 days on 2 days off helps a lot with tolerance. Anyways cheers and have fun studying
i usually do around the same. pretty sure there is a thread on here that shows how u can get the most of the drug. i’ll send it if i can find it.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, wollet2 and tombradylover
Just do it u fucking cuck eventually it just feels routine
i managed to do it for like 25 days in a row in january when i wasnt that empty , i still remember putting so much mental effort into it tho. and still lost

now i cant do more than 2 days in a row im so drained

• +1
When I’m at the doctors I’m gonna act a little more retarded and slow than I usually am so he prescribes it :lul:
that’s a given bro. that’s what i did. i probably actually do have a little ADD but not nearly as much as i sold it. if ur from a western country they will probably have u do a computer test, which u can easily fake

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
i managed to do it for like 25 days in a row in january when i wasnt that empty , i still remember putting so much mental effort into it tho. and still lost

now i cant do more than 2 days in a row im so drained
Get up your gonna stay a kissless virgin for the rest of ur life if u dont do this

• So Sad
  • +1
interesting. is adderal only administered in the form of a long term plan?

important,
1. do you feel an extra burst of stimulation after consuming or do you consume everyday to maintain a baseline higher level of motivation/energy

2. if you get a burst daily, how long it takes to kick in?

3. if im trying to get out of bed to do sth, do i just have to think about it while turning off my laptop?

• +1
so it does kick in everytime u consume it?

btw in making plan, lets say i wanna apply minox, do i turn off my laptop sit a bit and think about it? that'll work?

• +1
hows the down and how long does it last

do you eat adderal everyday?
yes and it lasts a couple hours depends on ur chemistry and u get depressed after

• +1
yes and it lasts a couple hours depends on ur chemistry and u get depressed after
so it works in giving you bursts of energy for some hours? not a permanent higher baseline of energy?

do you eat adderal everyday?

• +1

important,
1. do you feel an extra burst of stimulation after consuming or do you consume everyday to maintain a baseline higher level of motivation/energy

3. if im trying to get out of bed to do sth, do i just have to think about it while turning off my laptop?
will answer these in a second, gotta do something really quick

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and wollet2
  • +1
yes you are going to fake having ADD or ADHD but from what i’m hearing from you i feel like you have ADD anyways so probably not much faking there
the first. however some people take the “extended release” every single morning which lasts longer. this will not really give u any euphoria like what i take will. this would be more comparable to maintaining a higher baseline every day.
Instant release will kick in like 30 minutes and last 3-4 hours. Peaking around 2 hours. Extended release will kick in around an hour and will last 6-8. there isn’t really a peak tho it’s more stable.

• +1
Reactions: wollet2 and Lynxress
yes you are going to fake having ADD or ADHD but from what i’m hearing from you i feel like you have ADD anyways so probably not much faking there

the first. however some people take the “extended release” every single morning which lasts longer. this will not really give u any euphoria like what i take will. this would be more comparable to maintaining a higher baseline every day.

Instant release will kick in like 30 minutes and last 3-4 hours. Peaking around 2 hours. Extended release will kick in around an hour and will last 6-8. there isn’t really a peak tho it’s more stable.
thanks for the information. btw i just realised they dont prescribe adderal in my country. you got any experience with ritalin?

• +1