Will surgery become the norm in years to come in the West ?

Pierrot

Pierrot

Mog or get Mogged
We often say Japan , South Korea are a pre visualization of what’s about to open in Europe and in the US.
Do you therefore think that a 20 yo male or female getting surgery in 10 years will be normal ? Will a taboo still exist ?

• +1
Reactions: nofap and Fgsfds
No

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot
no

• +1
almost noone has surgery

• +1
hasn't happened with women after decades so no

• +1
Reactions: weebcel, Lonenely sigma and Pierrot
Brootal for outcastcels

i mean a lot of normies in the west already get normie surgeries (rhino, fillers etc.)

• +1
Reactions: EzikoIsHere and Pierrot
I believe so as Japan and south korea being precursors to the west is accurate imo

• +1
Reactions: nofap, Fgsfds and Pierrot
Normies Are dumb

• +1
We often say Japan , South Korea are a pre visualization of what’s about to open in Europe and in the US.
Do you therefore think that a 20 yo male or female getting surgery in 10 years will be normal ? Will a taboo still exist ?
for females, lip filler, botox, etc is already very common. More risky/expensive/intrusive hardmaxxes will never be that common though, and surgery in general will not be common for men.

• +1
no

• +1
Obviously yes, low IQs above. Looksmaxxing is an arms race. 10 years ago, mewing was a dark art known to only PSL incels. Now, it's a zoomer tiktok meme. 10 years ago, skincare was a niche thing, normies wouldn't even wear daily suncreen. Now, everyone is donning retinol etc.

• +1
Reactions: salar, nofap, PrimoMaxxer and 1 other person
Yes. I think more and more people are growing obsessed with longevity, and over time, innovations in technology will be able to improve implant material, costs, and surgical methods.

• +1
fillers sure, rhino sure , stuff like bimax and cantho's will just never become mainstream due to fear of botches and cost.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and Pierrot