Will taking testosterone CURE inceldom for most posters on here?

Will taking some testosterone end inceldom?

• Total voters
Crayola CØck

Crayola CØck

You Will Never Be What A Man Should Be
Many in PSL over years have claimed muh testosterone cures inceldom, even going as far as ignoring looks in to the equation, i.e., RealRob from Lookism.

So what's the idea here? Just take testosterone, become confident, leaner, muscly and start getting girls easier/more naturally? Or is T alone a big cope for ascending, meaning it MAY help but won't give you the HTN+ life? Will simply increasing your testosterone make you no longer be incel/failo effect?

No but bouncing on my dick will

• JFL
Reactions: Raydolf_Peatler, nullptrs and Crayola CØck
your face will be bloated

• Woah
Reactions: Crayola CØck
Big T does affect your behavior and mental state. It might work if you're a mentalcel.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PolishBateman, Deleted member 24770, TUSSELEIF and 2 others
if you give every incel testosterone mass shootings will rise 99999% in 2 months

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PolishBateman, Beastchodecode, GuyFromSingapore and 3 others
if you give every incel testosterone mass shootings will rise 99999% in 2 months
Mass shooting aren't neccesarily an incel thing, it's just a I have nothing to live for and I want to immortalize myself in history. It's just an attention whore suicide method.

3737260 D7019B0D BC8A 4734 98BF ED1799796ED0

• JFL
Reactions: Pepe, bluk and Crayola CØck
Yeah everyone above 6ft could at least slay some LTB's when taking T, but are the sideffects worth it?

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Mass shooting aren't neccesarily an incel thing, it's just a I have nothing to live for and I want to immortalize myself in history. It's just an attention whore suicide method.
you need to be furious to do this, can be at anything not exclusively lack of social connections
test boosts anger

• Woah
Yeah everyone above 6ft could at least slay some LTB's when taking T, but are the sideffects worth it?

What about 5'9"? And side effects are null if you don't go too crazy on it, most with side effects have shit health prior to roiding.

Looks like many here are saying it WON'T help end inceldom, even if it helps overall. I guess RealRob was just a retarded roidcuck then.

nvwsIyq.jpg

xAoKUcf.jpg

I mean of course it'd work for him, he was MTN-HTN 5'10"+ to begin with plus a good responder to roids as he blew up big AF on gear.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
What about 5'9"? And side effects are null if you don't go too crazy on it, most with side effects have shit health prior to roiding.
IDk at that height it might not be worth it

It might work if you're a mentalcel.
Exactly. Not guaranteed, though. You may end up with increased frustration and physical side effects, testosterone itself doesn't seem to be the best thing if you resort to roiding. It will make a difference if you are deficient currently or if you take really large doses. Don't forget about balding, as increased hair shedding in case of dht sensitivity may nullify your confidence gains longer term.

Many in PSL over years have claimed muh testosterone cures inceldom, even going as far as ignoring looks in to the equation, i.e., RealRob from Lookism.

So what's the idea here? Just take testosterone, become confident, leaner, muscly and start getting girls easier/more naturally? Or is T alone a big cope for ascending, meaning it MAY help but won't give you the HTN+ life? Will simply increasing your testosterone make you no longer be incel/failo effect?
halotestin works better. just take 20 mg before going out

t and its derivatives barely make a difference

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, SteveRogers and Crayola CØck
halotestin works better. just take 20 mg before going out

t and its derivatives barely make a difference

What about shit like Anavar, Tren, Anadrol, Superdrol, Winny, Proviron, etc. on their own, since you don't like test-like compounds?

No
Having testosterone will change your mindset to a point but only to what its wired to. Like mewing, you can’t grow new bones just achieve the full potential. Everyone on this forum is autistic.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore

depends on the amount of test you take, you could also just end up looking ogreish from the androgenicity. But testmaxxing is probably legit for high inhib. wont cure sub5 though.

• +1
What about shit like Anavar, Tren, Anadrol, Superdrol, Winny, Proviron, etc. on their own, since you don't like test-like compounds?
tren and dht derivatives worked for me

• Woah
What do you mean by "worked" they helped you looksmax or something else?
mentalmaxxed me

made me very confident and more in touch with primal inner man

• +1
High T comes with high estrogen that causes water retention

That's why lifters who hope on a test cycle only end up gaining alot of water weigh

• +1
RTT + cocaine = guaranteed slay in a nightclub
You gotta be deformed facially to not slay in such an environment with such looks and personality/ntness.

• +1
High T comes with high estrogen that causes water retention

That's why lifters who hope on a test cycle only end up gaining alot of water weigh
but what if the person uses to trt to get testosterone to normal levels (around 1000)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SteveRogers and MaestheticMaso
but what if the person uses to trt to get testosterone to normal levels (around 1000)
I don't think it will be an issue

If you experience high estrogen signs take aromasin

• +1
I don't think it will be an issue

If you experience high estrogen signs take aromasin
i read aromasin brings a lot of problems

it will have to be at least 1g of t a week to medium help cure inceldom

I don’t recommend this (as someone literally doing it now), I blasted 500mg for like 6 months and it has been on of the best things I’ve ever done hands down.
I won’t go into too much detail but I hate the reliance that I now have on pinning 100mg a week split into 2 doses, I look great, but smaller than peak, and sort of like peak female gaze / above 99% of natty peak.
Id recommend a healthy lifestyle, personally I’m gonna come off in about 9 months after this whole roid arc, via HCG and enclo, and from there just maintain the peak female gaze physique that is only a little below what I’m currently at.

• +1
Reactions: bluk
I don’t recommend this (as someone literally doing it now), I blasted 500mg for like 6 months and it has been on of the best things I’ve ever done hands down.
I won’t go into too much detail but I hate the reliance that I now have on pinning 100mg a week split into 2 doses, I look great, but smaller than peak, and sort of like peak female gaze / above 99% of natty peak.
Id recommend a healthy lifestyle, personally I’m gonna come off in about 9 months after this whole roid arc, via HCG and enclo, and from there just maintain the peak female gaze physique that is only a little below what I’m currently at.
i dont get it. You dont recommend it but you just have good things to say about it jfl

• +1
i dont get it. You dont recommend it but you just have good things to say about it jfl
I don’t recommend it for the purpose of attaining good test levels*

I don’t recommend it for the purpose of attaining good test levels*
what was ur levels? idk if i can attain with only a good lifestyle, although i wished. All studies i saw exercise and diet increased testosterone just a bit, nothing drastic, and my levels are really low.

• +1
what was ur levels? idk if i can attain with only a good lifestyle, although i wished. All studies i saw exercise and diet increased testosterone just a bit, nothing drastic, and my levels are really low.
No idea, I’m highly aggressive and alpha type naturally, however I always had a TINY frame (now genuinely big frame @21.5” bideltoid) and such bad genetics gym wise, so could have been 400-1200 or some shit (very high sex drive too), I also got a little gyno naturally jfl.
Before / After PEDs;

91E59B98 6464 4C76 9CAE 1D0F453ECC2C

16 vs 23
(1 x prohormone cycle, 2 x SARMs cycles, 1 x test blast + carnivore diet since I turned 21ish, so elite skin, skin tone etc.)

No idea, I’m highly aggressive and alpha type naturally, however I always had a TINY frame (now genuinely big frame @21.5” bideltoid) and such bad genetics gym wise, so could have been 400-1200 or some shit (very high sex drive too), I also got a little gyno naturally jfl.
Before / After PEDs;
View attachment 2572095
View attachment 2572097
16 vs 23
(1 x prohormone cycle, 2 x SARMs cycles, 1 x test blast + carnivore diet since I turned 21ish, so elite skin, skin tone etc.)
Did it affect height, dick, or face?

• +1
Did it affect height, dick, or face?
Height; yep, I was 17.5 and grew from 181 to 182.5 in 8 weeks
Dick; nah
Face; certainly, the number one thing was chin projection and height + browridge growth.
With my base all I ever needed was PEDs, MT2, hair dyes and fillers

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon
Before / After PEDs;
View attachment 2572095
View attachment 2572097
16 vs 23
thats an insane transformation. At which age u started?

So did you lose much muscle after lowering the dosage? I thought you keep most of the gains that your body would’ve been able to put on naturally anyway. Also any hairloss? Do you have a good mood on it(

It will make the incels much hornier even more sexually frustrated.

Before / After PEDs;
View attachment 2572095
View attachment 2572097
16 vs 23
You have very nice chest insertions tbh

• +1