Will they ever remake fight club?

D

Deleted

Lurker
Faaauurk imagine if they did. In like 10 years, I’m the obvious cast for Tyler durden since i’m 8 psl and everything you wished you looked like, that’s me. I look like you wanna look, i fuck like you wanna fuck, i’m smart kapabel but most importantly i’m free in all the ways that you are not

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: her, TheAscendedOne, Golang and 4 others
You ruined any carrier chance by posting on this forum.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745, her, TheAscendedOne and 12 others
Naaah, that's like you would try to remake Citizen Kane, Casablanca, Ben-Hur, The Godfather or other classic movies, it's just not gonna happen...

• +1
Reactions: her, TheAscendedOne, Reoa and 1 other person
They will cast me as a new character. I will kill everyone in the movie and at the end I will fuck everyone and all pussy will belong to me

• +1
Reactions: her and TheAscendedOne
It will happen some day because kikewood is completely devoid of new original ideas, only capeshit and remakes.

• +1
Naaah, that's like you would try to remake Citizen Kane, Casablanca, Ben-Hur, The Godfather or other classic movies, it's just not gonna happen...
They made a shitty remake of The Thing

• +1
If you can act and you’re 5’10 and above maybe

• +1
Reactions: her, TheAscendedOne and Deleted
in 2030 they will get some hindu shitskin to fill pitt's role

:cage2:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: her, TheAscendedOne, Eduardo DOV and 1 other person
SORRY BRO THEY WILL CAST ME

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: her, TheAscendedOne and Kingkellz
who cares it sucked anyway

• +1
who cares it sucked anyway
Giga cope, ending was cringe rest was masterpiece. It applies even more now than in the 90s. The things you own End up owning you fits perfectly with phones and consumerism is worse now than ever

• +1
Giga cope, ending was cringe rest was masterpiece. It applies even more now than in the 90s. The things you own End up owning you fits perfectly with phones and consumerism is worse now than ever

philosophers have been saying that for centuries now. trash film, overrated but pitt and norton were still great.

• +1
no way a cult movie like thats getting remade

if they do and it becomes subpar it will just hurt the previous movie's legendary status

• +1
They will cast me as a new character. I will kill everyone in the movie and at the end I will fuck everyone and all pussy will belong to me
You can be the narrator i guess. That means i’m superior to you in every way and that you dream you could be like me

• +1
shit movie just some nigger fighting himself

• +1
ArvidGustavsson

• +1
  • Love it
You can be the narrator i guess. That means i’m superior to you in every way and that you dream you could be like me
You will play my little dog that I beat and torment over a period of 10 years while you bark and bark but I keep beating you with my stick and showing you that I am the ultimate king

• +1
You will play my little dog that I beat and torment over a period of 10 years while you bark and bark but I keep beating you with my stick and showing you that I am the ultimate king
You’ll be the narrator: a middleclass sad loser with no purpose or place. To cope with ur existence you create me. An imaginary friend who is everything you wish you could be. We start a fight club togheter and then i create op mayham. After some time of confusion you realize that i’m actually you, that i don’t exist and that you have put all those bombs in the buildings and not your perfect imaginary friend. The movie ends with you looking at all the distruction you have caused after Killing me

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: her, TheAscendedOne and Vermilioncore
You’ll be the narrator: a middleclass sad loser with no purpose or place. To cope with ur existence you create me. An imaginary friend who is everything you wish you could be. We start a fight club togheter and then i create op mayham. After some time of confusion you realize that i’m actually you, that i don’t exist and that you have put all those bombs in the buildings and not your perfect imaginary friend. The movie ends with you looking at all the distruction you have caused after Killing me
Tesla IQ

• +1
  • +1
Faaauurk imagine if they did. In like 10 years, I’m the obvious cast for Tyler durden since i’m 8 psl and everything you wished you looked like, that’s me. I look like you wanna look, i fuck like you wanna fuck, i’m smart kapabel but most importantly i’m free in all the ways that you are not
They are gonna remake them with females in main role

• +1
Let me guess you going to be Pitt
I’m Tyler Durden but we’ve yet to find someone being the narrator
64919653 6549 4CB5 BB42 148FC293D63D
. He needs to be average/below average looking with a weak wimp look and below average frame. except for not being as gl as Pitt i fit the requirments of Durden

• +1
Reactions: her, TheAscendedOne and Vermilioncore
What's your height?

• +1
Reactions: her, TheAscendedOne, Deleted and 1 other person
Be in fightclub or die trying

• +1
We will start fight club and im gonna be the narrator you be the angel face andi will disfigure your face bcuz ur ovsessed retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
We will start fight club and im gonna be the narrator you be the angel face andi will disfigure your face bcuz ur ovsessed retard
I won’t take leto’s place. Someone with bug eyes but still gl can take that spot i’m Durden. For you to be the narrator you need to be short with narrow shoulders wimp skull and light voice.

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, her and 1 other person
I won’t take leto’s place. Someone with bug eyes but still gl can take that spot i’m Durden. For you to be the narrator you need to be short with narrow shoulders wimp skull and light voice.
jfl edward norton is 6 feet half centimeter taller than chad pitt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
Remakes tend to be awful, let's not ruin an already good film

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, her and 1 other person