no

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and wollet2
yeah its good

hello mein fuhrer

• JFL
Reactions: Mister Fuwy and WayneBraaaah
yeah its good
I took like 20 pics trying to look as NT as possible but now I think I look like a douchebag in it, but the other options are aspie stare or beta smile

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
You wont get matches taking pics in your bedroom while being sub htn

I am 33 years old

That's brootal dude. You are 33 and still no wife or girlfriend and on a blackpill website. Bro just grow your hair our, grow a beard, and get lean in a gym, get a tan aswell, and start finding a wife or girlfriend as you are working on this.

• +1
Reactions: zilla and szolliontaraelis
They’ll think you’re a pedo manchild who loves to doodle his image’s background :feelshaha:

ik its for not getting doxxed n ll, but just wanted to make sone greycels laugh :feelsez:

That's brootal dude. You are 33 and still no wife or girlfriend and on a blackpill website. Bro just grow your hair our, grow a beard, and get lean in a gym, get a tan aswell, and start finding a wife or girlfriend as you are working on this.
My problems:
-I have a low wage job and don't care about making a lot of money, so women at my age looking for a beta provider reject based on that
-I have antisocial personality disorder, by that I mean I do not like groups of people so I don't have a social circle. I lack charisma but I can fake being NT.
-A breakup 7 years ago caused depression and mental illness.
-My only options for finding a gf are online apps and cold approaching in clubs. I had one night stands and flings in my 20s from clubs but going to clubs and spam approaching is exhausting. Now I feel like I'm too old to go to a club full of 20 year olds.
-I'm a standardcel. On apps for example I only swipe right on like 25% of women. But those attractive women are getting like thousands of matches.

Last edited:
My problems:
-I have a low wage job and don't care about making a lot of money, so women at my age looking for a beta provider reject based on that
-I have antisocial personality disorder, by that I mean I do not like groups of people so I don't have a social circle. I lack charisma but I can fake being NT.
-A breakup 7 years ago caused depression and mental illness.
-My only options for finding a gf are online apps and cold approaching in clubs. I had one night stands and flings in my 20s from clubs but going to clubs and spam approaching is exhausting. Now I feel like I'm too old to go to a club full of 20 year olds.
-I'm a standardcel. On apps for example I only swipe right on like 25% of women. But those attractive women are getting like thousands of matches.
Dont make excuses boyo youve hit reality youre 33 unless you want to die alone youve gotta fix yourself get a tan and beard also grow out your hair not too long just dont look like your a soldier. Get some clothes that suit a 33 yr old man no more teen fashion also you dont look bad good eyebrows good jaw eye area doesnt look bad. And go out dont look for someone on dating apps go to a bar or some shit goodluck

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss