will try out 1 week of starvemaxxing (will give a update in a week)

aspiring sigma male

aspiring sigma male

ascended mentalcel
I am going to a huge party in a week and I want to starvemaxx to go from 15% bodyfat to around 12% to unlock my mogging potential
Here is the plan:
For the next 5 days I am going to consume 3x whey protein shakes with water, 5 eggs, and 5 carrots (carrotmaxxing)
all this is approximately 1200 calories and 140g of protein. Will burn 300 calories with daily cardio and another 500 just by walking around and beeing active in general.
So its a deficit of 3000calories considering I have a high maintanence for the next 5 days. I will burn 15k calories which is equivalent to 1.5kg of pure fat.
I should not loose any muscle because of high T maxxing and also strenghtmaxxing at the gym with a good protein intake.
Just seeing how it goes when I debloat and be at 12% it should have a massive impact. Wish me luck because I will probably feel like shit for the next week.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, totototo, aleksander and 1 other person
fuck lol, let us know how it goes

You will obviously lose muscle mass because you are amino acid deficient.

If you want to lose water retention that badly you should drink black coffee. Natural diuretic + supresses appetite

You will obviously lose muscle mass because you are amino acid deficient.

If you want to lose water retention that badly you should drink black coffee. Natural diuretic + supresses appetite
can you look insane at 15% and lowest water retention possible? despite beeing 15% rather than 10% while having good bones?

can you look insane at 15% and lowest water retention possible? despite beeing 15% rather than 10% while having good bones?
15% is a bit high probably slightly lower. But little to no water retention would make almost anyone look lean facially. The issue is most people store water without even knowing it.

just try debloating and check for yourself it takes like 3 days with low carb + high diureitc diet

• +1
Reactions: aspiring sigma male
just try debloating and check for yourself it takes like 3 days with low carb + high diureitc diet
so its not a process that can be done in few hours? that would explain a lot tbh

so its not a process that can be done in few hours? that would explain a lot tbh
i mean u can always sweat a shit ton that will speed things up

• +1
Reactions: aspiring sigma male
i mean u can always sweat a shit ton that will speed things up
any threads you can recommend on this? you sound like a well minded and knowledgeable dude

any threads you can recommend on this? you sound like a well minded and knowledgeable dude
jsut search for debloat tutorails with lookmsax.org in the google search, u seriously dont need any retarded substances (medicine diuretics) like the "high iq" users on this forum suggest to debloat with.

whenever i had a big occasion upcoming i just drank 1.5 liters of black tea everyday + 2 coffees + nicotine pouches (20mg nicotine pouches make u pee like a dog) and then just ran for an hour in the evening and most of my water weight was gone the next day but it got even better the day after or 3 days in when the carbs were gone from my diet

jsut search for debloat tutorails with lookmsax.org in the google search, u seriously dont need any retarded substances (medicine diuretics) like the "high iq" users on this forum suggest to debloat with.

whenever i had a big occasion upcoming i just drank 1.5 liters of black tea everyday + 2 coffees + nicotine pouches (20mg nicotine pouches make u pee like a dog) and then just ran for an hour in the evening and most of my water weight was gone the next day but it got even better the day after or 3 days in when the carbs were gone from my diet
have you you are a G. Need to let you know

debloat tutorials site:looksmax.org

Good luck man, I'm on day 5 of my starvemax going amazingly though I cheated with Ozempic

I don’t understand how people say that there’s benefits to using nicotine. In the short-term scale of things, nicotine may provide a slight “boost” to cognitive function. However, in the long-term scale of things nicotine is fucking terrible for you. Oh yeah, and I’m pretty sure it makes your dick not as erect when hard.

I am going to a huge party in a week and I want to starvemaxx to go from 15% bodyfat to around 12% to unlock my mogging potential
Here is the plan:
For the next 5 days I am going to consume 3x whey protein shakes with water, 5 eggs, and 5 carrots (carrotmaxxing)
all this is approximately 1200 calories and 140g of protein. Will burn 300 calories with daily cardio and another 500 just by walking around and beeing active in general.
So its a deficit of 3000calories considering I have a high maintanence for the next 5 days. I will burn 15k calories which is equivalent to 1.5kg of pure fat.
I should not loose any muscle because of high T maxxing and also strenghtmaxxing at the gym with a good protein intake.
Just seeing how it goes when I debloat and be at 12% it should have a massive impact. Wish me luck because I will probably feel like shit for the next week.
High iq

Here is the plan:
Blast some caffeine too

Here is the plan:
update??

Always cage when people go “starvemaxing” for an important event and actually consume food. Pigs. I fast when losing weight in general.

Tjere is no update the faggot starved to death

• JFL
Reactions: vioytaka, whitepilled4life and russwestbrook
Unironically good food carrot for vitamin c eggs for literally all nutrients except vitamin c and whey for protein I’m surprised I haven’t thought of this vat a mogger iq

Good luck man, I'm on day 5 of my starvemax going amazingly though I cheated with Ozempic
im thinking about getting on ozempic do u recommend

im thinking about getting on ozempic do u recommend
100% if you inject 1mg (don't do it at the start PLEASE) it will change everything. Genuinely feels like you're full. Just remember 70% of people regain weight on diets reguardless of methodology so never get too comfortable

100% if you inject 1mg (don't do it at the start PLEASE) it will change everything. Genuinely feels like you're full. Just remember 70% of people regain weight on diets reguardless of methodology so never get too comfortable
so i should start at a lower dosage, then build my way up to 1mg? what do you think about tirzepatide or whatever its called, im just trying to work out cost effectiveness from QSC and ozempic seems way better

No ,search ozempic face
it seems like something that happens to really really fat and old people no? im young and not that fat im just a little bit of a chubster+ i want to use mk 677 so i want to try and counteract hunger

it seems like something that happens to really really fat and old people no? im young and not that fat im just a little bit of a chubster+ i want to use mk 677 so i want to try and counteract hunger
No just eat healthy food and one meal a day (omad) . Omad is not Magick but it reallllyyy stops hunger

Good thing you’re taking protein cause I did something similar and my hair started falling