Will update this thread after +$10,000,000 P&L

Seth Walsh

Seth Walsh

The man in the mirror is my only threat
title ^.

Probs gonna be a few years. Bear with me.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: kas589, med, aleksander and 4 others
Tell me ur next play bhai

Did you put a put on spy today

• +1
Reactions: h111
Shot was insane

• +1
Reactions: murdah and arab_chink
What's that

Last cpi was bearish but the market went up
Yeah coz CPI data doesn't predict short term market moves, especially in equities. The S&P can shoot up purely on price action or on the fundamentals of some stocks. If CPI releases had significant enough bearing on short term S&P moves then everyone on wallstreetbets would have a fail-proof system. CPI isn't a strong indicator like interest rate expectations, imo.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Roquefort, murdah and arab_chink
Yeah coz CPI data doesn't predict short term market moves, especially in equities. The S&P can shoot up purely on price action or on the fundamentals of some stocks. If CPI releases had significant enough bearing on short term S&P moves then everyone on wallstreetbets would have a fail-proof system. CPI isn't a strong indicator like interest rate expectations, imo.
That pretty neat to know, but is j pow not gonna cut rates till june?

That pretty neat to know, but is j pow not gonna cut rates till june?
Not sure, but I expect the rate cuts this year to be shallower than expected.

• +1
Reactions: arab_chink
Not sure, but I expect the rate cuts this year to be shallower than expected.
Intresting take, but we’ll just have to wait for the next few FOMC to see what will happen.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Short Solana

No I don't gamble like that. Fed spooked equities. Crypto next.
To add.
In general summer season tends to be meh/shit for cryptor in general anyways.
See you all again in August. Bye for now.

Screenshot 20240411 143138 Chrome

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Seth Walsh
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

CHECK THE TIMESTAMPS CHECK THE TIMESTAMPS.

CALLED THE DUMP

• JFL
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

CHECK THE TIMESTAMPS CHECK THE TIMESTAMPS.

CALLED THE DUMP
Up $10k+ on 1 trade on Solana, just today?!

I roll and smoke you mf'ers. Get on my level. Oh wait???...........:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Ya'll never listened to me? Y'all didn't realise I actually spit facts when I'm not trolling?...........

To bad. Looks like I made a lifetime worth of wealth in my early 20s. Time to settle down and have a family with my gf, buy a home, and live a traditional life. You mirin? All because you all never listened to me.

Look at the facts look at the FUCKING STATS. I called shit before they 10x'ed. I continued to call shit correctly. I laid the best trading rules known to man and no one listened.

YOUR LOSS:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama, piec, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others

I roll and smoke you mf'ers. Get on my level. Oh wait???...........:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Ya'll never listened to me? Y'all didn't realise I actually spit facts when I'm not trolling?...........

To bad. Looks like I made a lifetime worth of wealth in my early 20s. Time to settle down and have a family with my gf, buy a home, and live a traditional life. You mirin? All because you all never listened to me.

Look at the facts look at the FUCKING STATS. I called shit before they 10x'ed. I continued to call shit correctly. I laid the best trading rules known to man and no one listened.

Teach me your ways PLEASE (post proof too)

• Hmm...
Teach me your ways PLEASE (post proof too)
Just look at my old posts. Also look at my thread saying to buy Solana last May/June.

My entire trading philosophy is in my posts. Btw what do you think is the best city/country to raise kids in?

• JFL
I will become richer than you.

• +1
  • So Sad
Are you shorting? My solana shorts are finally positive :sneaky:

I might panic close my position. I think halvening gonna be sell the news event, although we're already down.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Seth Walsh

making 10k and rotting on incel forums it never even began for you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Pride, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
Are you shorting? My solana shorts are finally positive :sneaky:

I might panic close my position. I think halvening gonna be sell the news event, although we're already down.
Yes , short ☝️

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, SecularIslamist and 5'7 zoomer
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rteme and 5'7 zoomer
  • JFL
current nw?

• JFL
  • Woah
you have a vip group?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and murdah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2 and 5'7 zoomer
Just let a dude have an ego trip. (y)
I'm trying to show people how to not act! I'm just a character with some sincere posts thrown in the mix. Most of it's trolling.

As a trader it's better to be reticent, stick to your rules and accept that you've no power over the markets.

"The markets will stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent".

If all it took was intelligence, there'd be a lot more rich traders. Emotional control, persistence, sticking to your rules, cutting your losses and letting your winners run are important aspects.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
I'm trying to show people how to not act! I'm just a character with some sincere posts thrown in the mix. Most of it's trolling.

As a trader it's better to be reticent, stick to your rules and accept that you've no power over the markets.

"The markets will stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent".

If all it took was intelligence, there'd be a lot more rich traders. Emotional control, persistence, sticking to your rules, cutting your losses and letting your winners run are important aspects.
I agree with what you wrote.

And also, you tend to occasionally ego trip rant like you are Gid himself.
I don't mind that. But maybe some do.

• +1
Bro I closed my short position way too fucking early I've been a bear last two years and I can't even wait 1 week when shit goes down.

Wen ded cat bounce? :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: murdah
I agree with what you wrote.

And also, you tend to occasionally ego trip rant like you are Gid himself.
I don't mind that. But maybe some do.
I meant, by ego tripping, I’m showing people how not to act. It’s on purpose and in vain. Or maybe I’m just using it as an excuse and it’s true arrogance slipping out. Either way, it’s bad.

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman
I meant, by ego tripping, I’m showing people how not to act. It’s on purpose and in vain. Or maybe I’m just using it as an excuse and it’s true arrogance slipping out. Either way, it’s bad.
🫡

Lol. Crypto shitcoin twitter, is also full with people ego tripping about past calls and gains. Never sharing their failure calls , also. But maybe alot if them are shillers also, trying to pamp up certain shitcoins for exit liquidity.

• Love it
Fuck I should’ve followed up with Solana

• +1
Looksmax will be dead by then

🫡

Lol. Crypto shitcoin twitter, is also full with people ego tripping about past calls and gains. Never sharing their failure calls , also. But maybe alot if them are shillers also, trying to pamp up certain shitcoins for exit liquidity.
Yeah they’re all trying to scam and are desperate for money, I.e., VIP signal group subscriber income because they can’t actually trade.

The smart ones just take the VIP money and bank it. The idiots try to trade with it and get blown out to $0 eventually 😂

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman