Will Vitamin C fuck up heightmax and increase estrogen?

Weter

Weter

Silver
There are stuies done on oral vitamin c oral supplementation that increased estrogen in men and women, will it be the same for the topical serums? Wanna try it at 16

why the fuck should vitamin c increase estrogen ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Mio, lemonnz and 1 other person
why the fuck should vitamin c increase estrogen ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Doctors do even prescribe it for estrogen therapies

Progesterone + E2 +77% from 750mg oral daily, Im asking about the serums here, skincare.
If it increased progesterone, it increased DHEA, which in turn increases sex hormone production. In women its estrogen, in males it's testosterone. Not really hard to connect my retarded nigga.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: s.y_vxmp, Mio, lemonnz and 3 others
If it increased progesterone, it increased DHEA, which in turn increases sex hormone production. In women its estrogen, in males it's testosterone. Not really hard to connect my retarded nigga.
Estrogen will be increased with testerone, through a conversion from DHT.

Estrogen will be increased with testerone, through a conversion from DHT.
Read a book before ever writing shit on this forum again nigga.

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
The spartans with 1600 test were 5'6 for a reason
Guess what, I have 1.7k test and 6'4.
And jfl at u for thinking vitamin c is gonna give u insanely high levels of testosterone that the conversion will give u also insanely high levels of estrogen then u will end up manlet, all because of the insane levels of testosterone u got from vitamin C. Truly brutal. (im being sarcastic, ur fucking retarded)

Guess what, I have 1.7k test and 6'4.
And jfl at u for thinking vitamin c is gonna give u insanely high levels of testosterone that the conversion will give u also insanely high levels of estrogen then u will end up manlet, all because of the insane levels of testosterone u got from vitamin C. Truly brutal. (im being sarcastic, ur fucking retarded)
Testmax after reaching desired height is not perhibited)

Testmax after reaching desired height is not perhibited)
Testmax will barely give u any test, and you are most likely doing stuff that increase test since im assuming u do heightmaxxing bc ur a manlet. Sleep, eating healthy and exercising etc all increase test, and are the major things that increase test. Rest are cope.

Testmax will barely give u any test, and you are most likely doing stuff that increase test since im assuming u do heightmaxxing bc ur a manlet. Sleep, eating healthy and exercising etc all increase test, and are the major things that increase test. Rest are cope.
6'1

How high t = short if low estrogen= hight t, low estrogen = grow forever
What are you talking about

How much T you have, how more estrogen you have, let me give you the correct formule

High T = high E = etc....
Low T = low E = more height growth

T and E belance eachother , high one T is high one E, the opposite if Low T

• +1
Reactions: Mike141
UPD: I changed my mind, vitamin c in 500-1000mg is very beneficial because of its collagen promoting properties. Estrogen is an unavoidable hormone, disabling it completely will result in brain damage and more horrible side effects.

And Facial Serums do not posess same effects on endocrine system as oral supplementation

What are you talking about

How much T you have, how more estrogen you have, let me give you the correct formule

High T = high E = etc....
Low T = low E = more height growth

T and E belance eachother , high one T is high one E, the opposite if Low T
DHT Blocker will block their "balancing out" and testerone will raise with estrogen staying the same

thaats cap, explain how that gonna happend
What DHT does is it starts converting testerone to estrogen when they need to be "balanced out", blocking dht will stop your testerone from converting itself to estrogen, ESTROGEN - IS THE BYPRODUCT OF TESTERONE

What DHT does is it starts converting testerone to estrogen when they need to be "balanced out", blocking dht will stop your testerone from converting itself to estrogen, ESTROGEN - IS THE BYPRODUCT OF TESTERONE
Hmmhm never heard of that, i will look more into it

Btw high T still has side effects , even if the E is low

Hmmhm never heard of that, i will look more into it

Btw high T still has side effects , even if the E is low
Yes, i do not agitate taking DHT blockers, but just letting you know that it can be denied

• Love it
Reactions: DR. NICKGA
There are stuies done on oral vitamin c oral supplementation that increased estrogen in men and women, will it be the same for the topical serums? Wanna try it at 16
What

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives