Will Volufiline help nasolabial folds?

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

More Plates More Dates
These are my folds. If I apply Volufiline in the area lacking volume, will it reduce the appearance of them?

Attachments

• IMG_7492.png
    IMG_7492.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
It’s cope

It’s cope
Nah I don’t think so, because I’ve seen slight improvements in my under eye are. Just like many other people.

Nah I don’t think so, because I’ve seen slight improvements in my under eye are. Just like many other people.
Try it then, personally I haven’t seen improvement from it yet.

Makes em worse

moustache hides it

Nah, it won't. It helped me a bit with uee but that's because the skin there is thin and the area is small. Best you can do for these without getting surgery is a laser micro needling, surface resurfacing etc and a nonsurgical radio frequency face lift. I'll be getting these this summer. I'd get them now but I'm on accutane atm and you're supposed to wait to get it done at least 3 months after stopping accutane

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Nah, it won't. It helped me a bit with uee but that's because the skin there is thin and the area is small. Best you can do for these without getting surgery is a laser micro needling, surface resurfacing etc and a nonsurgical radio frequency face lift. I'll be getting these this summer. I'd get them now but I'm on accutane atm and you're supposed to wait to get it done at least 3 months after stopping accutane
What about fillers in the midface. My folds are probably caused by a lack of fat pads and poor bone structure. I’m also 17% bodyfat.

How old are you? Im only 23 so probably thats why
I’m also 23, the picture i took of my folds was 5 months ago when i was 22.

• Woah
Reactions: marek937
Damn man prob my friend looks worse than urs he is 22
Also he is balding hard
View attachment 2724538
Yeah he does look old. Nasolabial folds should be addressed at all cost. It makes you look old and tired. I even fucked a 50 year old milf at my gym couple months ago, she thought i was 30 when i was 23😭.

• JFL
Reactions: marek937
buy it and see it yourself retard

Yeah he does look old. Nasolabial folds should be addressed at all cost. It makes you look old and tired. I even fucked a 50 year old milf at my gym couple months ago, she thought i was 30 when i was 23😭.
Brutal. At least u can fuck girls
He lives a very unhealthy lifestyle
Sleeps 4-5 hours max
Only eats junk
And drinks a lot of alcohol
Very sedentary lifestyle
20+% body fat
Prob no skin care too

U should do the opposite i guess to make folds less visible

Brutal. At least u can fuck girls
He lives a very unhealthy lifestyle
Sleeps 4-5 hours max