Wingspan (poll)

Which one

• Wingspan 10+ cm shorter then your height (good for gymcells because less rom) (might look weird)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wingspan in proportion with your height (average)

Votes: 23 65.7%
  • Wingspan 12+ cm longer then your height (good for sports especially bball and vb) (bad for gymcell)

Votes: 12 34.3%

• Total voters
whey123456

whey123456

no longer blackpilled
Which wingspan would you prefer

• +1
Reactions: MRPERSONNN
I think my wingspan is 3cm shorter than my height

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander and sportsmogger
wingspan shorter = neanderthal
wingspan longer = ape

Wingspan short = white and other races
Wingspan long = nigger

Always longer

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Nope nigger see basketball player, ufc fighters 50 % of them have equal or negative wingspan
Longer wingspans are more aesthetic and useful anyways, who'd want a shorter ape index, literally retarded, and it being a "nigger trait" doesn't make it bad.

Longer wingspans are more aesthetic and useful anyways, who'd want a shorter ape index, literally retarded, and it being a "nigger trait" doesn't make it bad.
2 to 4 inches positive ape index is aesthetic asf more is monkey look less is unaesthetic and look Unathletic to

• JFL
I have 1 inch positive ape index over. At 6'1 i have 74 inches reach

• JFL
2 to 4 inches positive ape index is aesthetic asf more is monkey look less is unaesthetic and look Unathletic to
Nope, atleast 5+ inches of wingpsab

since when did wingspan affect gymcels? Gymcels do overcomplicated excersises anyways, no gym day should be longer than 1 hour, and if it is you're doing something sorely wrong, or is a loser with no life.

since when did wingspan affect gymcels? Gymcels do overcomplicated excersises anyways, no gym day should be longer than 1 hour, and if it is you're doing something sorely wrong, or is a loser with no life.

longer wingspan = easier deadlift (more upright back) harder bench (greater rom and torque on the joint) and harder to build bigger arms. What matters is bideltoid width not wingspan when it comes to aesthetics.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Shkreliii
longer wingspan = easier deadlift (more upright back) harder bench (greater rom and torque on the joint) and harder to build bigger arms. What matters is bideltoid width not wingspan when it comes to aesthetics.
this is so hardcore cope who the fuck cares if your bench isn't 1% more effective, just do 1 more rep if you're that retardadly autistic.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
this is so hardcore cope who the fuck cares if your bench isn't 1% more effective, just do 1 more rep if you're that retardadly autistic.
You have a very low IQ.

• Hmm...
Dnr

• Hmm...
mine is +15 cm but you can't tell that my arms are long because my torso is also long.

• Hmm...
longer mogs for fighting and sports
just can't be ogre, ape tier

• Hmm...
Are you serious? Theres no one with wingspan 10cm less than Height. On The other Hand 10cm More is like at least 1% rare so If people dont lie The results Will Be giga boring.

And naturally people just Lied on The poll

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Longer is superior and maintains LL opportunities.

• Hmm...