Wisdom teeth fucking up my smile

tuktukdriver

tuktukdriver

siuuuuuu
I went to the dentist today for a braces appointment and i asked her if i needed to remove my wisdom teeth when they start to come out and she said yes, my whole familiy has removed them and I have seen a lot of people advising against this

I don't know what to do since even i can see that i don't have enough space for them and they will clearly fuck up my teeth, i'm also not sure about a palate expander since im sick of using braces, I'm 17 and i have used them for 2 years and will remove them in like 3 weeks, cant wait to remove them since I hate wearing them so much, literally cut a girls lips while kissing her because of this shit, i really dont want to put more shit in my mouth

so yeah what do i do? should i just take them out? im kinda recessed, i lack forward chin projection but i look good from the front and my jaw doesn't look too bad

Wisdom teeth removal is totally legit if impaction is forecasted.

I had the exact same situation as you and I didn't remove them because I was irrationally scared about causing issues to my face. Guess what, I'll have to remove them anyway but now it will be 100 times worse because they are fully developed.

• +1
Reactions: tuktukdriver and LooksThinker

dont take them out if not necessary but if you do then dont give them your teeth. take them home with you. check my thread

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tuktukdriver and hansmoleman
Wisdom teeth removal is totally legit if impaction is forecasted.

I had the exact same situation as you and I didn't remove them because I was irrationally scared about causing issues to my face. Guess what, I'll have to remove them anyway but now it will be 100 times worse because they are fully developed.
do you think it made any difference aesthetically getting them removed or do you look the exact same from before they had started coming out?

do you think it made any difference aesthetically getting them removed or do you look the exact same from before they had started coming out?

I didn't get them removed yet. But I'll look the exact same once I do.

• +1
Reactions: tuktukdriver