Wisdom teeth Removal

MogTheMogger

MogTheMogger

MONEYMAXXING IS THE ONLY WAY
bros, should I get my wisdom teeth removed even if it's necessary?

the widsom teeth on the bottom right of my face are hurting like hell and i've heard it makes your face worse, i don't want to make a bad decision, help me

• +1
Reactions: Moggie, ChristianChad and Deleted member 15854
if i do this, I will be recessed?
its either you remove them or itll hurt, create infections, and your breath will smell like shit

once its impacted, there’s nothing you can do to salvage them

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and ChristianChad
its either you remove them or itll hurt, create infections, and your breath will smell like shit

once its impacted, there’s nothing you can do to salvage them
so.. it's over. fuck, i don't want to be recessed, any solutions to this? braces?

Attachments

• 1545846067919.jpg
    1545846067919.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie, ChristianChad and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Removing wisdom teeth doesnt make u recessed, jaw surgeons literally sometimes remove wisdom teeth during jaw surgery and not a single one has ever stated that they added extra forwardness to compensate for recession that the removal is supposed to cause (cuz it doesnt cause any)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, agoostis, Moggie and 3 others
Removing wisdom teeth doesnt make u recessed, jaw surgeons literally remove wisdom teeth during jaw surgery and not a single one has ever stated that they added extra forwardness to compensate for recession that the removal is supposed to cause (cuz it doesnt cause any)

I've heard tons of stories in this forum and the old lookism dot net about people removing their wisdom teeth and becoming more recessed, i just want to know if it's the right decision, or if I should just get braces and that's it, the unlucky part is that is the bottom right Wisdom teeth that it's hurting me and everybody is telling me i should just take it off, should i just remove it bro?

@MogTheMogger Those "people" if u can call them that, r literally delusionalcels, it literally doesnt cause recession, premolar extractions (+braces to close spaces) in growing kids causes jaw recession and in adults it fucks up ur smile width and causes ur front teeth to literally be further back in ur skull, thats about it. Yes u should get ur wisdom teeth removed

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LongForgotten, Deleted member 1851 and Moggie
@MogTheMogger Those "people" if u can call them that, r literally delusionalcels, it literally doesnt cause recession, premolar extractions (+braces to close spaces) in growing kids causes jaw recession and in adults it fucks up ur smile width and causes ur front teeth to literally be further back in ur skull, thats about it. Yes u should get ur wisdom teeth removed

this is giving me lifefuel, thank you king, should I get braces on the lower teeth if I get the bottom wisdom teeth removed?

this is giving me lifefuel, thank you king, should I get braces on the lower teeth if I get the bottom wisdom teeth removed?
Youre confused, you dont need braces on the bottom?? Whats that supposed to do? No you dont need braces after and so you shouldn't get them. Youre welcome tho Mogger

• +1
Reactions: MogTheMogger
Youre confused, you dont need braces on the bottom?? Whats that supposed to do? No you dont need braces after and so you shouldn't get them. Youre welcome tho Mogger
no, i don't need the braces, just checking if it's required, ty king, i will take them this week

if you have wisdom teeth you are done growing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MogTheMogger and mvp2v1
Your wisdoms dont fit bc your jaws did not develop to the size required. Its too late, but you can still grow your jaws.

EDIT: Can, not cant! I have seen people do it. like that latino guy:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Youㅤ, 5'7 zoomer, mug and 6 others
if you have wisdom teeth you are done growing

yeah im an oldcel, which means that the effects will be nothing, is that correct?

Your wisdoms dont fit bc your jaws did not develop to the size required. Its too late, but you can still grow your jaws.

EDIT: Can, not cant! I have seen people do it. like that latino guy:

lifefuel to improve my jaw? damn

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Stopping@Nothing19
U need to remove ur wisdom teeth cuz ur face did not developed properly. Wisdom teeth removal is just proof of ur subpar facial development.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Youㅤ, 5'7 zoomer, mvp2v1 and 1 other person
U need to remove ur wisdom teeth cuz ur face did not developed properly. Wisdom teeth removal is just proof of ur subpar facial development.

its over buddy boyo, i still look good but i need to get help with this pain

i had extractions, you can see how i look from the post i shared asking for rating

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad
we didn't need wisdom teeth removal in the past it's a sign of inadequate nutrition especially k2 deficiency it's so brutal it never began

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and ChristianChad
The pain is brutal, it's over for me but i rather just get the lower wisdom teeth removed, i hate this shit but the pain is fucking me hard, and i had to wait until Monday, FUUUUUCK

• So Sad
i think premolar, ive only got 12 teeth in upper arch bro:feelswah:, is it over? can i still ascend
No, once they are gone they are gone. How old are you? Maybe get MSE and then get implanted teeth, don't know if this is a real option tho but makes sense in theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
Go for any type of palate extender if you want to keep them (ALF, MSE, homeoblock...)

• +1
No, once they are gone they are gone. How old are you? Maybe get MSE and then get implanted teeth, don't know if this is a real option tho but makes sense in theory
19 a few days ago but late bloomer, still got puberty symptoms like acne, hormones etc

Go for any type of palate extender if you want to keep them (ALF, MSE, homeoblock...)
Too late for that, i will get the bottom ones extracted, and maybe get Mse asap

• +1
Too late for that, i will get the bottom ones extracted, and maybe get Mse asap
It's never too late, you should always get a second opinion from an other expert

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
It's never too late, you should always get a second opinion from an other expert
Its erupted bro, the pain is killing me, might as well rope but i will money Maxx and either jaw surgery or nothing. DED srs is painfull

we didn't need wisdom teeth removal in the past it's a sign of inadequate nutrition especially k2 deficiency it's so brutal it never began
More like soft foods = no stimulus = no point of bone to grow

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, MogTheMogger and Deleted member 5815
you should let them in or your jaw will shrink

Look at my descension here:

Left pic is 3 months after the removal

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, 5'7 zoomer, ChristianChad and 1 other person
More like soft foods = no stimulus = no point of bone to grow
Exactly i see people eat shit food and starve due to puberty still mog all these people crying about muh nutritionaly deficiency when they get to eat the best