With makeup still looking the same

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
Almost see no differences, used primer, foundation, concealer, centella ampula.

• So Sad
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
foids spend an ungodly amount of time researching makeup
of course you’re not gonna do it right the first time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, odux and WanderingBurro
foids spend an ungodly amount of time researching makeup
of course you’re not gonna do it right the first time
Oh shit nvm I learnt to contour my nose properly now with the foundation on the middle and concealer on the line on the side of the nose to the eyearea.

I need to know how to conceal dark circle with concealer and good to go.

Last edited:
Is it normal for makeup to make you look better IRL more than on camera?

I thought it is the opposite

Oh shit nvm I learnt to contour my nose properly now with the foundation on the middle and concealer on the line on the side of the nose to the eyearea.

I need to know how to conceal dark circle with concealer and good to go.
if you get called out what are you doing, it happens like uber often

• Love it
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
if you get called out what are you doing, it happens like uber often

I will be saying "Yes, why?" and smile alittle bit.

it's not like altering my looks drastically, those makeup on foids and gay men uses pink/red undertone brush.

I only use foundation to even out the skin, and concealer to fix dark circles, and some contouring at the midface, I don't contour cheekbones(it seems to obsessive)

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
I will be saying "Yes, why?" and smile alittle bit.
i mean shid isn't height frauding more valid tho, a bit less embarassing. Like i wouldn't even know what to say about makeup id have to admit to being a femboy or some shit

i mean shid isn't height frauding more valid tho, a bit less embarassing. Like i wouldn't even know what to say about makeup id have to admit to being a femboy or some shit
read it again

also depends where are you residing rn as well

read it again

also depends where are you residing rn as well
i mean still i think height frauding > concealer, way more output for something a little less obvious

i mean still i think height frauding > concealer, way more output for something a little less obvious

height frauding do you mean insole? yeah if you are an insole expert like me you can catch height frauder with their ankle's height, unless they are expert on height frauding by wearing sneaker with ankle covering as well.

height frauding doesn't ascend face marginally like concealer tho, for example you have an interview and meeting with the professor, now you have dark circles/eyebags, do you want to give off impression of that or just conceal it to looks more presentable? which one do you think the employer or your professor will appreciate more?

height frauding do you mean insole? yeah if you are an insole expert like me you can catch height frauder with their ankle's height, unless they are expert on height frauding by wearing sneaker with ankle covering as well.

height frauding doesn't ascend face marginally like concealer tho, for example you have an interview and meeting with the professor, now you have dark circles/eyebags, do you want to give off impression of that or just conceal it to looks more presentable? which one do you think the employer or your professor will appreciate more?
i mean if it ascends you like a whole tier from mtn to htn, a foid is 100% knowing your playing their own game bruh, sure anyone can catch a height frauder thats why you only fraud 1-2. Your using it on your nose, like what is a womens biggest insecurity usually their nose

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
i mean if it ascends you like a whole tier from mtn to htn, a foid is 100% knowing your playing their own game bruh, sure anyone can catch a height frauder thats why you only fraud 1-2. Your using it on your nose, like what is a womens biggest insecurity usually their nose
my crush wears heavier makeup than me.

I think minor makeup that is barely noticeable should be fine, unless it's tryhard gay makeup.

my crush wears heavier makeup than me.

I think minor makeup that is barely noticeable should be fine, unless it's tryhard gay makeup.
probably should ask people about it, but most women when i was in high school honestly didn't wear that much wake up, it was usually just foundation and that was about it

@pneumocystosis wears eyeliner and BB cream.

@andy9432