wizz glitch

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
@philosopher on wizz you get to see who views your pictures and almost always HTB + view all my pics and to view them all you have to pay to see all the pictures why are so many foids stalking my account and going out there way to pay and watch ads to see my account but not swiping up or messaging me jfl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead, philosopher and RaidenJTR
@philosopher this happens on bumble or tinder a foid will match u then immediately unmatch , one even sent wrote a message and 5 min later just unmatched

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: philosopher and RaidenJTR
@philosopher on wizz you get to see who views your pictures and almost always HTB + view all my pics and to view them all you have to pay to see all the pictures why are so many foids stalking my account and going out there way to pay and watch ads to see my account but not swiping up or messaging me jfl
Theyre masterbating to you

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: nathan, gribsufer1, edodalic29 and 1 other person
happens to me too its weird it will be like 20 profile views but some times im not even matched w her

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
i have found out girls won’t respond with hey or 😍, when i use a personalized message for every single girls most do respond, looks arent everything on this app tbh

• +1
Reactions: ambi
@edodalic29 @ambi holy shit there was a girl who had viewed my profile 15 times, i watched some adds to see who she is and she is a 18 year old who put 16 on her bio - i swear i dont remember seeing this on her profile jfl

i used the opener "i wish my gf looked like you"

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ambi and gribsufer1
@edodalic29 @ambi holy shit there was a girl who had viewed my profile 15 times, i watched some adds to see who she is and she is a 18 year old who put 16 on her bio - i swear i dont remember seeing this on her profile jfl

mirin

update? 15 times??? that's so crazy

• +1
Reactions: philosopher
i have found out girls won’t respond with hey or 😍, when i use a personalized message for every single girls most do respond, looks arent everything on this app tbh
they think hey is a bulk msg aka that u just sent it to everyone

• +1
Reactions: philosopher
update? 15 times??? that's so crazy
bruh i deleted the message she is a 16 year old thats basically i child i must have traumatized her

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
they think hey is a bulk msg aka that u just sent it to everyone
yeah there is a higher chance of girls responding to personalized messages no matter their looks level

• +1
Reactions: ambi
bruh i deleted the message she is a 16 year old thats basically i child i must have traumatized her
u gabe me hope bro what if my itis looked at my stories over and over... holyyyy shit I'm falling for her even harder thinking about that, thanks for your story

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ambi and philosopher
u gabe me hope bro what if my itis looked at my stories over and over... holyyyy shit I'm falling for her even harder thinking about that, thanks for your story
dude i don’t have almos ANY girls messaging me on wizz but this is how my secret admirers list looks like
IMG 5895

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1